Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your recent purchases

[quote user="Casius"]

LOL, yea, it feels kinda weird paying for something I wont even touch or see for a while but it's all good.

[/quote]

what's the discount (or other incentive) for doing this pre-order?

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

Well, the incentive was I got to order the pieces I wanted but the 20% off is something Blackbird does for all Sufu members. But I placed my pre order months ago....
      "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• bakla
        • Oct 2006

[quote user="iSuck"]

drkshdw tee

[/quote]

Nice. How much was the tee and where did you get it from?

Haven't bought much in a while, been kinda depressed and out of it, but thought I'd run out and rectify that today with a minor bit of retail therapy:
        Henrik Vibskov drop crotch pants

Comment

• bakla
          • Oct 2006

[quote user="Casius"]Well, the incentive was I got to order the pieces I wanted but the 20% off is something Blackbird does for all Sufu members. But I placed my pre order months ago....[/quote]

Geller's fit and quality are really spot on for the price. I couldn't be happier with my pieces.

Comment

• dunaj
            • Feb 2007

[quote user="bakla"][quote user="Casius"]Well, the incentive was I got to order the pieces I wanted but the 20% off is something Blackbird does for all Sufu members. But I placed my pre order months ago....[/quote]

Geller's fit and quality are really spot on for the price. I couldn't be happier with my pieces.
            [/quote]

Absolutely agreed

Comment

• Casius
              • Dec 2006

I completely agree too, that's why I love his clothing. I think the FW0809 collection is his best so far though! Just so many good pieces....But I know you know that George! [75]

Comment

• iSuck
                • Mar 2008

[quote user="bakla"]

Haven't bought much in a while, been kinda depressed and out of it, but thought I'd run out and rectify that today with a minor bit of retail therapy:

[/quote]

Like $300 from Barneys.

Speaking of drop crotch pants I tried on the Raf ones in black with the draw string waist....I looks like you have a huge diaper buldge in your crotch, like the front part. I get drop crotch; but, did not understand these.

Comment

• bakla
                  • Oct 2006

[quote user="Casius"]I completely agree too, that's why I love his clothing. I think the FW0809 collection is his best so far though! Just so many good pieces....But I know you know that George! [75][/quote]My wallet will know it even more than me...!

I was wearing three Geller pieces today - a slinky tencel ribbed tank (a la RO), a pleated shoulder l/s shirt and a necklace, all from Spring, and even if I didn't love my outfit, I got stopped at 5 separate stores of varying styles all for compliments on my Geller pieces. It's a nice feeling.

Comment

• bakla
                    • Oct 2006

[quote user="iSuck"][quote user="bakla"]

[/quote]

Like $300 from Barneys.

Speaking of drop crotch pants I tried on the Raf ones in black with the draw string waist....I looks like you have a huge diaper buldge in your crotch, like the front part. I get drop crotch; but, did not understand these.

[/quote]

The Vibskov ones have been selling out at Seven because Rick Owens afficionados are buying them as a cheaper substitute at $295 for the pants, and under $200 for the shorts. All the small sizes were almost gone.

Comment

• iSuck
                      • Mar 2008

At Seven there is a HV black longer jacket with a double lapel and 1 of them is like a peak lapel tux satin that I thought would be nice.

Comment

• curiouscharles
                        • Jan 2008

[quote user="Casius"]Just put 10% down on my Geller order.....I can't wait till Fall and summer hasn't even started yet. [75][/quote]

Exciting! Get this Cas... I was sitting down for an interview with Rob Lowe the other week (of Roden Gray / Dutil in Vancouver) and he was telling me RG is bringing in Helmut Lang and Geller for fall... needless to say, I'm saving for fall NOW.

-

Comment

• Casius
                          • Dec 2006

Nice! I think Geller actually picked up a bunch more stockists for this Fall because the line was so strong. It's good to see his line keep growing.

Comment

• random
                            • Dec 2007

[quote user="iSuck"][quote user="bakla"]

[/quote]

Like $300 from Barneys.

[/quote]

isnt it the drkshdw tee with racing flags print? IIRC its $160 or so?

I don't exist.

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

That's what I paid for mine....

Comment

• curiouscharles
                                • Jan 2008

Holt Renfrew is also selling DRKSHDW t's for this RAPE price :/

[quote user="random"][quote user="iSuck"][quote user="bakla"]

[/quote]

Like $300 from Barneys.

[/quote]

isnt it the drkshdw tee with racing flags print? IIRC its $160 or so?

[/quote]

-

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎