• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tiger
    Banned
    • Sep 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

By the way, the Rick Owens embroidery is still there. It's just very small and hidden in the black lining in the inside bottom left chest. I only found it because my fingers brushed against it by accident and it felt rougher than the rest of the fabric.

[/quote]

Oooooh, I found it! Thanks again.

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

[quote user="cro426"]I'm new to the site so I'm not sure which stores everyone is talking about. I know A in NYC but what store are you talking about? Other than A and Maxfields I don't know of any other stores that carry CCP or Julius.

[/quote]

For right now in the US it's only Atelier and Maxfield's that carry CCP. No one carries Julius outside of Japan (there's been some forum dispute over this but locations outside of Japan seem to have yet to be confirmed).

I will be opening an online store that carries CCP and Julius along with several other brands with the same aesthetic and will be based in the US.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="Jun"]

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

By the way, the Rick Owens embroidery is still there. It's just very small and hidden in the black lining in the inside bottom left chest. I only found it because my fingers brushed against it by accident and it felt rougher than the rest of the fabric.

[/quote]

Oooooh, I found it! Thanks again.

[/quote]

haha, I'm just as relieved as you are!

-A

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• bakla
          • Oct 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"][quote user="cro426"]I'm new to the site so I'm not sure which stores everyone is talking about. I know A in NYC but what store are you talking about? Other than A and Maxfields I don't know of any other stores that carry CCP or Julius.[/quote]

For right now in the US it's only Atelier and Maxfield's that carry CCP. No one carries Julius outside of Japan (there's been some forum dispute over this but locations outside of Japan seem to have yet to be confirmed).

I will be opening an online store that carries CCP and Julius along with several other brands with the same aesthetic and will be based in the US.

[/quote]

Actually, Michiko London in the UK carries Julius. Whether or not they go forward with it is up for speculation, but they have some current Fall season items in store now. However, I'm sure Albert's online store will be more accessible - it'll be a SZ fight to get pieces!

Comment

• cro426
            • Dec 2006

The fight will be on for sure. I Discovered CCP 4 years during a trip to Paris at L'eclaireur and have been a fan ever since. The only problem for me is I'm a 54 shirt/jacket so the tops don't always fit. Boots pants and jeans are not a problem.

When is your online store opening?

Comment

• xcoldricex
              • Sep 2006

hate to break it to ya, but you're not going to be able to fit into any julius. the biggest size they make is a 3 and that fits a 48. i list julius stuff in the classifieds every so often (just listed some) so keep an eye out.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"][quote user="khiev"]

great, coldrice just confirmed that he got me the one in 46. I asked him for the poell blazer as well, but hopefully they have it in size 46.

[/quote]

Oh man, we ALL got the twists! Funny how something so expensive and scarce can be acquired at just the right time eh?

**currently wearing my lovely new RO leather jacket.... even still smells like Atelier!**

[/quote]

Yep, that's where it was supposed to be. I had a hard time finding, too - only found it because I was looking for it.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="goethe"]

what a fantastic jacket! such a great buy. hopefully for christmas i will be getting a very smiliar one... but the female version! (fingers crossed)

[/quote]

That jacket is stunning, goethe. I really hope you get it!!!

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

my last try with a margiela wallet. this one better fit my cards, dammit!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• khiev
                      • Nov 2006

I havent officially gotten it yet, but I pre-ordered the upcoming poell fencing leather jacket. All I know about it is that it has the asymmetrical zipper design, and no collar- basically, a very simple biker jacket. I'll post some pics if I do decide to get it. The other option is the poell overlock leather jacket, which is similar to the fall season, but lighter, more supple, and done in black stitching? (not too sure about the last part), but it is already pre-sold.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="khiev"]I havent officially gotten it yet, but I pre-ordered the upcoming poell fencing leather jacket. All I know about it is that it has the asymmetrical zipper design, and no collar- basically, a very simple biker jacket. I'll post some pics if I do decide to get it. The other option is the poell overlock leather jacket, which is similar to the fall season, but lighter, more supple, and done in black stitching? (not too sure about the last part), but it is already pre-sold.
                        [/quote]

Beautiful! Please share photos.... Another overlock jacket with black stitchwork sounds awesome. I wonder if A picked it up (probably... seeing how this season's leather jacket sold well for them)....

How much was the fencing leather jacket? Just trying to get an idea of price points for the coming season:)

As for the store, I'm hoping to get things underway and launch in 4-6 weeks from now.

As for Julius sizing, a size 3 fits somewhere in between a 48 and a 50. Size 3 blazers as well as pants fit me perfectly and I'm a Carpe 4 so based on the Julius item, you may be able to manage to fit some of it.

-A

Comment

• khiev
                          • Nov 2006

They haven't charged me yet, but JoJo did mention that it would be in the $4-5K range- I will have the money ready for it when they do send me the email with pics.

I dont know if Poell has ever done the fencing jacket w/ asymmetrical zipping. Anyone here knows? My main concern is how the jacket would look if I do decide to wear it unzipped. Could potentially look awkward IMO.

I've also asked coldrice to help me keep a lookout for one of cdiem's laser leather jackets in size 1 and 2. Keeping my hopes up. I'm a size 46 for Dior, does anyone know to which cdiem size that would correspond to (I'm afraid that even a sz 2 might be too large)?

Comment

• Fuuma
                            • Sep 2006

You're a size 2 carpe, to the best of my knowledge they have no size 1 anyway (for men that is).
                            Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                            http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• darkanimal
                              • Sep 2006

After months of resisting shopping, I finally rewarded myself with something new/a pseudo holiday gift:

Cloak Charcoal Wrinkled shirt, love the fit on this one (from the flagship store sale)
                              DH Black TIe card holder.
                              That's it for the year [<:o)]

Comment

• Servo2000
                                • Oct 2006

[quote user="darkanimal"]

[/quote]

I like the "MORE DARKNESS TO YOU!!!" on the eLuxury card.
                                WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎