• lll
    • Dec 2007

Re: Your recent purchases

nice buy george! i got your package this morning.. so stoked

Comment

• bakla
      • Oct 2006

[quote user="lll"]nice buy george! i got your package this morning.. so stoked
      [/quote]

Yeah, I checked the tracking and saw that it was delivered. Waiting to see your first WAYWT look for that!

Comment

• JohnFG
        • May 2007

[quote user="JohnFG"][quote user="mike lowrey"]

[quote user="m.inya"]Harvey's in Berlin has a good selection of Cdiem footwear? I'm gonna be in Berlin pretty soon and I definitely want to check that out. maybe there will be a "reasonably" priced pair of back-zip boots in my size... *dreams*
        [/quote]

hmm well 2 months ago atleast he might've had one pair of carpes if at all, and I doubt he has any more now

[/quote]

I have been there 2 weeks ago and he had several :))

Might be able to go there again on wednesday ... will let you guys know what is on stock!

JF

[/quote]

No cdiem shoes/boots in small szes at harveys...only (some very nice ones) in 44/45

JF

Comment

• Avantster
          ¤¤¤
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="bakla"]Finally buckled down and got these Yohji pants when I stumbled on a final pair at the Soho store.

[/quote]

Well done bakla! Those are one of my favourite pants right now. What size did you get, and how much, if you don't mind?
          I have the same coat and shirt from that exact look. Don't you love the fabric? The slightest sheen while still slightly crinkled and still retaining that organic look and feel. The large buttons are a nice touch, too.

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• ddohnggo
            • Oct 2006

were the pants around $700? i agree they are too too dope. i want a pair.
            Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• AKA*NYC
              • Nov 2007

[quote user="bakla"]Finally buckled down and got these Yohji pants when I stumbled on a final pair at the Soho store.

[/quote]

I'm jealous. I've been too sissy to plunk down for these. But now that you have them how can you live without the black RO trainers?

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Avantster
                ¤¤¤
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="mike lowrey"]

some jp purchases I didnt post yet:

N4 linen shirt / N4 long cashmere cardigan / Attachment KK l/s shirt

~~~~~RAFE SIMMON fashionous blaser ~~~~~~

[/quote]

ooOHH ^^ miKe lArryy~~ live lively charismatic life of fashionous life thx to RAFE blasser~~ fighting ^O^

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

I need another jacket like a whole in the head, but I just couldn't pass this up. [:$] From Hussein Chalyan's first menswear collection, denim rider's jacket with a sleeveless tee attached. Some mad scientist tailoring there, check out how the shirt is integrated [Y]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
                    • Dec 2006

[quote user="JohnFG"][quote user="JohnFG"][quote user="mike lowrey"]

[quote user="m.inya"]Harvey's in Berlin has a good selection of Cdiem footwear? I'm gonna be in Berlin pretty soon and I definitely want to check that out. maybe there will be a "reasonably" priced pair of back-zip boots in my size... *dreams*
                    [/quote]

hmm well 2 months ago atleast he might've had one pair of carpes if at all, and I doubt he has any more now

[/quote]

I have been there 2 weeks ago and he had several :))

Might be able to go there again on wednesday ... will let you guys know what is on stock!

JF

[/quote]

No cdiem shoes/boots in small szes at harveys...only (some very nice ones) in 44/45

JF

[/quote]

I'm guessing they're still full price??

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• bakla
                      • Oct 2006

[quote user="Avantster"]

[/quote]

Well done bakla! Those are one of my favourite pants right now. What size did you get, and how much, if you don't mind?
                      I have the same coat and shirt from that exact look. Don't you love the fabric? The slightest sheen while still slightly crinkled and still retaining that organic look and feel. The large buttons are a nice touch, too.

[/quote]

Yeah, it's great - haven't worn it yet though. I got a 3, which is the only size they stocked in NYC, but they were touting it as One Size Fits All. Which is fine, since the buttons on the waist allow you to adjust it. Ideally, I was told I should get a 2, but this works fine. I paid $910 for them, before tax. Full price. I would have preferred to get them for less via Japan, but all my proxies were no-shows. But they were sold out in NYC when I decided to pick them up, but I miraculously found them again, so I figured, gotta do it. It was a sign.

And you really went all out for the look, Avantster! I'm more drawn to these because I've been into big pants since Raf's AW05 high-waisted, pleated deals, and I tried in vain to find the right pair. I guess I've been making up for that grail ever since.

[quote user="AKA*NYC"]

I'm
                      jealous. I've been too sissy to plunk down for these. But now that you
                      have them how can you live without the black RO trainers?

[/quote]
                      Because they look awesome with my Pierre Hardys?[73] I really loved the style of these pants, and they're so unique, I won't see myself coming and going in every street corner in NYC - I'm old fashion that way. I was never in love with the RO trainers, I just liked them, and so many people in my sphere were wearing them so I had to make sure I wouldn't get sick of them too quickly after buying them, especially at full price. They weren't a must-have for me, just a cool-to-have. That said, I think now that they'll be going on sale, I may pick up a pair.[75]

Comment

• curiouscharles
                        • Jan 2008

rick owens combat boots, WOO!

-

Comment

• Avantster
                          ¤¤¤
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="bakla"]

Yeah, it's great - haven't worn it yet though. I got a 3, which is the only size they stocked in NYC, but they were touting it as One Size Fits All. Which is fine, since the buttons on the waist allow you to adjust it. Ideally, I was told I should get a 2, but this works fine. I paid $910 for them, before tax. Full price. I would have preferred to get them for less via Japan, but all my proxies were no-shows. But they were sold out in NYC when I decided to pick them up, but I miraculously found them again, so I figured, gotta do it. It was a sign.

And you really went all out for the look, Avantster! I'm more drawn to these because I've been into big pants since Raf's AW05 high-waisted, pleated deals, and I tried in vain to find the right pair. I guess I've been making up for that grail ever since.

[/quote]

Ah yes. I know what you mean.

I remember back on '05 I passed on an amazing pair of ultra wide leg YY pants made out of the softest but still structured, thick cashmere/wool, with beautifully disheveled cargo pocket details. I've been making up for that ever since, too. Funny how that happens.

I don't have those pants though - only the coat and shirt. While in Tokyo in Feb, waiting for the new shipments to arrive, the SA at Aoyama told me some new stock would arrive that Saturday (my flight out was Sat morning). Passed by Istean Shinjuku on the Friday, and something caught my eye walking past the YY rack. Lo and behold, the coat, pants, and shirt, in all their glory. After trying the coat and shirt on, I experienced what I can only describe as that Wim Wenders moment. I had to have them. The pants were hanging there, but I didn't dare put them on. That as well as I don't really like pulling whole looks from the runway, as it's a little thoughtless.

Now I've just got a tinge of regret.. but it's all good. Happy to see someone with your sense of style picked 'em up!

Comment

• dji
                            • Feb 2008

ugh, I can see why people hate oki-ni so much. I actually ordered this white sheer tee as well as the black one. a few days after I had paid for them, I noticed that while I had been charged once for the order, the same amount again was unavailable or reserved for an unknown company to withdraw if they decided to charge me.

anyway, when I received the parcel there was only one tee in there. after emailing their customer support I was told that the black tee had sold out in small (even though it was marked in stock on the webstore and I was charged for it), and was asked if I wanted to swap for something of equal value. of course I asked for a refund, now to wait and see if I actually receive a refund and whether they will withdraw the double charge from my account.

someone remind me to never buy from oki-ni again...

Comment

• pipcleo
                              • Jan 2007

Last edited by pipcleo; 10-28-2010, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• dji
                                • Feb 2008

[quote user="pipcleo"]if you had waited you could have bought this at assin next week for six hundred dollars[/quote]

haha, yeah assin's mark up is insane and pretty variable. while the drkshdw tees are around the $250 mark, the sheer mainline tees are nearly $600.

seems oki-ni decided not to double charge me, after the cash was reserved for about a week. hopefully they won't take too long to refund me for the tee I never received...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎