X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theetruscan
    • Jan 2008

Re: .

[quote user="ahlefeldt"]Where did you buy a bicycle like that? I've been looking for a minimalistic bicycle like that.
    [/quote]

http://iraryancycles.com

he's got a fairly short waitlist for a custom builder. About a year.

edit: flickr.com/photos/iraryancycles

last 8 pics or so are mine, as are some on the second and third page.

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• bestial
      • Jun 2008

Re: Your recent purchases

Bought my first Rick-piece today, got this to go under longsleeves and tee's, really liking it, though a brown would've been better so I could have just used it plain (got a big tattoo on my stomach so it's to much see through with the white) but white is a little easier to match with other things.

Comment

• random
        • Dec 2007

Re: Your recent purchases

ordered a pair of munoz vrandecic heels for my sis

I don't exist.

Comment

• soultek
          • Feb 2007

[quote user="Diego"]
          [/quote]

Diego, where did you find a pair? I'm still kicking myself for not getting these when I had a chance..

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

soultek, i saw lots today at barneys on madison
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Diego
              • Aug 2007

sorry for being so late to reply soultek, got them from yahoo auction Japan.

Comment

• wildcat
                • Jun 2008

dbss

Comment

• Avantster
                  ¤¤¤
                  • Sep 2006

Back from vacation and it has been quite kind to me. Thank you Paris, Antwerp, HK.

Dark grey reversed leather Guidi bag. I wanted this when I saw it in Tokyo, but waiting 'til Paris saved me 25%.
                  Light brown Y's extra long spider knit with asymmetrical buttons.
                  Black baggy YY pants with wrinkled 3d cargo pockets & double calf zippers. One of those once-you-try-it-on-and-you-have-to-buy-it pieces.
                  Dark tarnished silver long Ann necklace with multiple chains. Hey, it was discounted!
                  Some Ann coin pouch/necklaces I got at the flagship for free :-)
                  Rewind/Forward book by Yohji Yamamoto
                  'Books' candle that smells of paper, leather & wood from Assouline

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• soultek
                    • Feb 2007

Thanks guys, the search continues! I'll check out Barney's..

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="Avantster"]

Back from vacation and it has been quite kind to me. Thank you Paris, Antwerp, HK.

Dark grey reversed leather Guidi bag. I wanted this when I saw it in Tokyo, but waiting 'til Paris saved me 25%.
                      Light brown Y's extra long spider knit with asymmetrical buttons.
                      Black baggy YY pants with wrinkled 3d cargo pockets & double calf zippers. One of those once-you-try-it-on-and-you-have-to-buy-it pieces.
                      Dark tarnished silver long Ann necklace with multiple chains. Hey, it was discounted!
                      Some Ann coin pouch/necklaces I got at the flagship for free :-)
                      Rewind/Forward book by Yohji Yamamoto
                      'Books' candle that smells of paper, leather & wood from Assouline

[/quote]

Tell us more! I know they are lovely people at her store. Oh, and nice haul! How did you like the Antwerp Yohji store?

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ahlefeldt
                        • May 2008

CDG Homme+ Evergreen pants

CDG Homme+ Canvas laceup shoes

Acne shirt, which I can't find a picture of :(

Comment

• Jshockmtl
                          • Oct 2006

Re:

So today is a good day for staying home! I received my order from Luckyscent. I got CDG Energie series. Im wearing the Lime scent right now and it reminds me of when i lived on the beach in Mexico. Lovely

And right when i was about to step out, what do i get but my new pair of CCP Boots!!!! and they are lovely. Thank you So-Ang!!!!

Comment

• theaddict
                            • Apr 2008

Re: Re:

No prob man, glad you like them and everything went smooth!

And yes my writing skills are far away from being art...more like a 6 years old...haha..enjoy

The Poell world tour has an end...

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Avantster
                              ¤¤¤
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

Tell us more! I know they are lovely people at her store. Oh, and nice haul! How did you like the Antwerp Yohji store?

[/quote]

Thanks! Well I arrived in Antwerp quite late on a Saturday afternoon and went straight to the Ann store. I was surprised by how large it really was! Lovely open space, wooden floors, and of course the longest racks of Ann I've ever seen. SAs were very friendly, well dressed of course, and rather striking in quite an alluring way.
                              They didn't have much in my size left at all, but I had a nice chat with one of the SAs. I also note the nice human touch of having glass cups & a fresh bottle of still water inside the change room, sitting on the window sill. Ended picking up a necklace, while my gf picked up an oversized cardigan and a beautiful sheer knit dress. Even though it was well past the closing time, we were kindly offered to choose two accessories for free, and we gladly obliged :-)

The following Monday morning (I had to leave in the afternoon) I went straight to the Yohji store. I thought it was quite amazing - and the largest Yohji store that I've seen.
                              The white walls and floors, and the sweeping open spaces really make the clothes stand out. The abundance of windows allows much natural light to spill in. The entrance feels free and open, yet the further you venture inside, there is an increasing sense of intimacy, as there are less windows and its more quiet - you can't hear the street noise, nor the music you hear at the entrance.
                              I was pleasantly surprised to find that they also carried Limi Feu there (as well as all the other lines including Y's, Noir, etc.). Had a lovely talk to the SA there, found out that she previously studied fashion at the Antwerp RAFA and how she found her way to be working there.

Definitely a great experience! I'll def. go back to Antwerp, even considering we witnessed a potential homicide right in front of us on the street in broad daylight. Guy stumbled out of his house and collapsed on the road in a pool of blood...

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

recently purchased -bunch of jawnz and this:

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎