Anyone looking for a signature?

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Re: recent purchases

/\ would be appropriate for me [86]
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mass
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]She is definitely stylish.
        [/quote]

inaya is just as [:

Comment

• iSuck
          • Mar 2008

[quote user="merz"]

though some will find my logic questionable in what i'm about to say, a person able to walk out of their residence in that MM bodysuit is somewhat unlikely to be terribly phased by comments made on this forum. now this isn't by far some blanket justification to being an insufferable asshole, but we're here to present our opinions and engage in some lively discourse when the opportunity presents itself - some of the most interesting commentary produced by this forum that set it apart from others of the kind has come from differences in opinion amongst those with something to say and a certain way of saying it.[/quote]

I totally agree with you.

I had glossed over much of this until I saw Faust handing out the bans; but, going back and reading it I don't think it should be all fluff (TFS) or a bunch of stupid little twats (SuFu).

Comment

• B.S
            • Nov 2007

i realize that faust is kinda close to banning me, which idont want as i find big inspiration in this forum..

..but anyway. im pretty sure the reason for so few posting women is the fact that faust and various other members treat every female like she's a holy god. and that's prolly more frightening than merz critizing inayas purchase in a really bad way. people need to be honest without the fear of banning...

i btw love the margiela shoulders.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="B.S"]

i realize that faust is kinda close to banning me, which idont want as i find big inspiration in this forum..

..but anyway. im pretty sure the reason for so few posting women is the fact that faust and various other members treat every female like she's a holy god. and that's prolly more frightening than mesh critizing inayas purchase in a really bad way. people need to be honest without the fear of banning...

i btw love the margiela shoulders.

[/quote]

female members, would you like to respond to that?

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
                • Sep 2006

I don't understand why this is so hard to get. There is a difference between treating someone like a holy god and being courteous + respectful; and there is a difference between voicing a critical opinion and being a mean jerk. [^o)]

And I think Faust has been great. Faust, please feel free to treat me like a holy god(dess) anytime. [51][74]

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• inaya
                  • Apr 2008

^^ well I think it's clear that I certainly have never been treated like a holy god on this forum[74] so I have nothing to add to that.

thanks BS about the shoulders [66][64]

Also, to all the people saying it shouldn't be all fluff like tFS... that is really putting words in my mouth. I have never once said that I had a problem with discussion or criticism, if you read my replies. I am aware some of the things I wear are unusual to others so I expect it [51] but let's face it, if someone walking down the street said I looked atrocious, I most likely wouldn't be so keen to strike up a convo on my admiration of Margiela's aesthetic with them[86] anyways, I don't really think this saga should continue, it's been so blown out of proportion x_x

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
                    • Jan 2008

Enough of this drama! Can we get back to the clothes?! [<:o)]

I think Carine looks rather stale and ordinary, especialy if we are bringing in Mugler and Blade Runner into the equation. And I'm sure Inaya can do something creative with that body suit! [51]

Now, I strongly believe that women should be treated like goddesses! [87]

Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
                    Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• inaya
                      • Apr 2008

^ thank you becoming [51]

I guess to break the talk of the bodysuit I could post some things I recieved today... at killer sale prices from anastasia.net (40% and 60% off) [64]

Y's sweater

and an amazing Tao CDG dress

Comment

• airboyair
                        • Oct 2006

[quote user="inaya"]

^ thank you becoming [51]

I guess to break the talk of the bodysuit I could post some things I recieved today... at killer sale prices from anastasia.net (40% and 60% off) [64]

Y's sweater

and an amazing Tao CDG dress

[/quote]

the tao by cdg is hoooooooooooooooooooooooot! love it!

Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

Comment

• laika
                          • Sep 2006

inaya, that sweater is just lovely, and re: tao, you are going to have a good laugh when you check the SS thread at tfs. [79]
                          ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• kira
                            • Mar 2008

Sorry to add my 10 cents too:

I agree. It really is quite simple. There are ways of speaking to one another. Trust me I can dish it and I am rarely offended by anything said or implied on here. Remember, I only have lips and a face worthy of marriage [86] I just find comments that offend are pointless, it accomplishes nothing other than this, derailment. I think there should be open expression as well. I think it should just be thoughtful and constructive, while being fun. I[64] the baller comments, the clever witticisms, and all of it.[51] There is always going to be a slight tension. We are after all humans, with various levels of admiration, jealousy, attraction, etc.

I dont agree with banning. I just ignore those comments that are in poor taste. But it does seem like the women get more comments in poor taste than the men if you look closely. [79] Maybe I will just start commenting on how pants show off your ass, or how, wow, you have such large feet so that must mean that you have a large [87]. Order can then be restored.

I dont think that Faust treats us like we are holy God's (although you can treat me like a Goddess all you want[66]). I just think he may be trying to hold onto the few females that are here to keep the forum a bit more dynamic.

This should be a place to learn, see and enjoy. Just play nice, and if you have to bite then do it to excite and not to bruise.

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

i bought the lithium lyrics kurt cobain converse shoes. everybody loves them. i love lithium.
                              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

^^ both pieces look great inaya!
                                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎