X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Who?
    • Aug 2007

Re: recent purchases

[quote user="theetruscan"] Filling a necessary dressier hole in my wardrobe[/quote]

Aldens?

WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• theetruscan
      • Jan 2008

[quote user="Who?"]

[quote user="theetruscan"] Filling a necessary dressier hole in my wardrobe[/quote]

Aldens?

[/quote]

Yep, cordovan aldens.

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Who?
        • Aug 2007

Laika and Inaya- those pieces are beautiful I am specifically intrigued with the tao dress and the forme skirt. I have an idea of each of your styles however I would love to see a few looks for each of you.

Faust-I really can't believe that yohji coat made it to sales,it's an amazing purchase.This shouldbeknown as the coat to go along with theboots.

WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• asho
          • Nov 2007

I think that coat is absolutely fantastic, however the functionalist in me is compelled to ask if the pocket is useable? (for bonus points only)

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="asho"]

I think that coat is absolutely fantastic, however the functionalist in me is compelled to ask if the pocket is useable? (for bonus points only)

[/quote]

you bet, especially for someone like me - it fits a nice paperback! (it's a 3-d pocket)

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• asho
              • Nov 2007

fantastic. next time I spend big I'm thinking it will be on yy

Comment

• inaya
                • Apr 2008

Laika - both fantastic [51]

Comment

• awlouie
                  • Sep 2007

[quote user="theetruscan"][quote user="Who?"]

Aldens?

[/quote]

Yep, cordovan aldens.

[/quote]

Great style and color choice! [Y]

"Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
                  -Bruce Lee

Comment

• Avantster
                    ¤¤¤
                    • Sep 2006

Some really great purchases in the last few pages!

[quote user="inaya"]
                    I guess to break the talk of the bodysuit I could post some things I recieved today... at killer sale prices from anastasia.net (40% and 60% off) [64]

Y's sweater

and an amazing Tao CDG dress
                    [/quote]

The Tao is amazing. Reminds me a little of that season junya did all those ruched parachute dresses/jackets with straps, which I loved. Let's see it worn!

[quote user="Faust"]
                    Yohji jacket (I can't believe something I wanted on day one made it to day last) [<:o)]
                    [/quote]

Patience is rewarded! Even though I've already said it, congratulations. It's a keeper.

[quote user="laika"]
                    My Ann jacket came in the mail today...fits perfectly (except sleeves must be taken up) and i love the single red button.

And also my Forme d' skirt which I must say, is exceptionally designed and cut. [73]
                    [/quote]

Great jacket, a real classic. What season is it from? Looks like a beautiful textured cotton, been looking for a similar one for the gf. I'd love the see the Forme being worn, too.

So after not wearing a watch for a whole eight years, I've finally decided to get one instead of looking at my phone.Classic, handmade rotor, self winding, and I love that I can see the movement from the back, like a little secret only I know.

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

That watch is gorgeous, Avantster. Never heard of this brand.

UPDATE! Thanks to andrewisawarlord I found the NN toggle jacket, which is replacing the vest! [<:o)] So, unlike the last season, it's two for two for me. Lucky Faust.

Does anybody want the toggle vest before I bring it back to Barneys? Killer price, size 5, will fit a 48-50.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• airboyair
                        • Oct 2006

[quote user="Avantster"]

So after not wearing a watch for a whole eight years, I've finally decided to get one instead of looking at my phone.Classic, handmade rotor, self winding, and I love that I can see the movement from the back, like a little secret only I know.

[/quote]

I have stopped wearing a watch after high school, but this one is nice! I am digging it. Good on you, Avanster!

Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

Comment

• jumpoff
                          • Jan 2008

Re: Your recent purchases

Vibskov shorts (30% off) even though it's f***ing freezing and 10 degrees celsius outside.

Comment

• Fuuma
                            • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

That watch is gorgeous, Avantster. Never heard of this brand.

UPDATE! Thanks to andrewisawarlord I found the NN toggle jacket, which is replacing the vest! [<:o)] So, unlike the last season, it's two for two for me. Lucky Faust.

Does anybody want the toggle vest before I bring it back to Barneys? Killer price, size 5, will fit a 48-50.

[/quote]

This toggle stuff fits you well so nice buy. Would the vest fit a 50? I know someone who was interested but he's bigger and quite taller than you so not sure. PM measurements if you can.

Stowa are high quality German watches sold at fair prices, looks a lot better than most of the gaudier, $$$$ stuff that I hate and is sized for people who want their watch to look as big as lunch boxes.

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                            http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Buckwheat
                              • Sep 2006

laika - the material seems lovely on your new skirt.

faust - great coat. worth the wait! Is it navy or black? I keep seeing it in navy but the picture looks black. Would like to see how you work the navy color. There are some nice navy color coats/blazers but I am having problem working with my black.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

it's black [Y] it is super dooper amazing. i need to talk to god so he can give us a few cool days - i would love to wear it.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎