• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sergei_S
    • Jan 2008

Re: recent purchases

[quote user="Fuuma"]

[quote user="Faust"]Oh, for the record: Faust against guns. (pheeeww, had to get that off my chest). not a homophobe either!
    [/quote]

+1, If you guys want we may start a discussion on this very topic in a dedicated thread to avoid offending people who do not want to partake.

How many months/year can you use a Vespa in Moscow?

[/quote]

Season starts in the middle of April and ends in the middle of October. It depends. I saw some crazy guys in the middle of winter ))

?????? ?? ??????? ??? ??? ??? ????? ))

I got weapons

Comment

• dji
      • Feb 2008

[quote user="theaddict"]

hey Dji, any chance for some fit pics??? Please?[73]

[/quote]

haha, I think I might have to post my first WAYWT here someday soon...

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="voltaire's anti-defamation league"]

[quote user="Faust"]Oh, for the record: Faust against guns. (pheeeww, had to get that off my chest). not a homophobe either!
        [/quote]

gunsdont kill people. gays do.

[H]

[/quote]

ok kid, it's been crazy without you, stop adding fuel to the fire. people are ill humored these days.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• airboyair
          • Oct 2006

RO drkshdw berlin jeans and HL military l/s black shirt.
          Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

Comment

• casem
            • Sep 2006

You know, I've heard there is a militant group called gays with guns. I would consider joining if I wasn't a pacifist. Anyway, it's better to humiliate hecklers by offering my services should they decide they want to try being gay, since you know, it must be on their mind if they find the need to call me on it.

[quote user="voltaire's anti-defamation league"]

[/quote]

gunsdont kill people. gays do.

[H]

[/quote]
            music

Comment

• theetruscan
              • Jan 2008

[quote user="theaddict"]

I understand where the US is coming from and the principles of the consitution which gives every citizen the right the have a weapon...and i know that a discussion on this topic is going to deep as with other topics like the Iraq war, Guantamo, Afghanistan or other major political topics. It is like trying to discuss with Israelis about Palestina, or with Palestineans about Israel. It is like talking with young Germans about the fact that they are reminded by young, for example Americans, that they all have a debt for the sins of the Nazis, or that everyone in Germany is a Nazi...and one of the standard arguments for the above topic is that Americans are tired of non-Americans saying...".

I dont think that this forum is the right place to discuss such elementary problems and therefore we should keep it outside.

[/quote]

I think these issues are all contentious and mostly ill suited to a fashion forum. That being said the gun ownership debate is simpler than the rest. There are three well developed arguments. Gun ownership in the us is a 2nd or 9th amendment issue at it's core. Some argue that the militia clause and gun ownership clause are separate statements separated by a comma. others think the second amendment is only about militias. a heavily divided supreme court ruled for the first interpretation this year but ruled very narrowly. Even among those who think (as I do) that the second amendment applies only to arming militias, there are those who think the 9th amendment protects gun ownership and others who think it does not.

it is an interesting debate even if you hate and despise guns as i do, but it seems fundamentally different from contentious foreign policy debates in that it revolves around static writings and is fairly time-insensitive. I am just practcing on my new keyboard. so hard to type on this thing.

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Purity
                • Apr 2007

I disagree that these topics are ill suited for this forum. Obviously people have a lot to say about the subject and seem to be doing so in an honest and respecting manner, though perhaps recent purchases is not the right part of the forum to do so in. If this were a regular fashion forum like TFS i would agree with you, but I think the idea behind this forum is not and should not be limited to simply discussing new collections but also sometimes tougher, perhaps controversial issues of cultural importance. Anyway, who better to discuss with than the wise, well dressed SZ crowd?

Cheers!

Comment

• sam_tem
                  • Apr 2007

props on the glock from me. wise choice.

i would happily vote against peoples right to own/carry guns if it wouldactually clean up the amount of firearms in circulation but i fear thatfirearmsare far too ingrained in the american culture to keep new guns from reaching bad hands. i didn't even grow up in the bad parts of houston but i did grow up in pasadena which was full of retarded gangs in my day since it was about 80% hispanic and mostall werelower income 1st generation americans trying to make a start and we all know whatlower income kids tend to do with their free time. after growing up around tons of stupid shit (fights, stabbings, suicides, drunk drivers running into peoples houses, trees and ditches, gangshootouts in the apts a couple blocks away, arson, robberies, etc.) i will always have a gun by my bed for protection. if you think people are stupid for buying guns try and go live in a poor part of town where everyonehasone and see how long it takes before you buy one yourself.

Comment

• Diego
                    • Aug 2007

Good one Wire.artist

Comment

• Schadenfreude
                      • Jan 2008

I grew up in "bad" neighborhoods. I have never found it necessary to carry a gun. In all actuality I have found them to be more detrimental to any situation than helpful. I have been on the wrong end of a barrel several times in my life and if I had been carrying during any of these times I would more than likely be in prison or dead.I still support individuals rights to carry guns though and anyone that thinks just outright banning firearms will work in any place where firearms are an actual problem is ignorant or chooses to be ignorant. It may be because you have never lived in an area where crime is considered part of every day life, I don't know.

Mentioning Columbine is somewhat annoying when the topic of gun control comes up. Some people are just crazy. For every nut that goes on a killing spree or has the desire to kill another human I can show you 100 gun owners that are absolutely respectful individuals. When I was in school a boy stabbed a girl in the stomach with a pencil because she didn't want to go to prom with him. We shouldn't ban pencils because of this single incident.

I'm sorry that I continue to propel this off topic conversation.
                      Originally posted by ddohnggo
                      fuck, that baby dresses way better than i do.

Comment

• Purity
                        • Apr 2007

I saw a guy get gunned down right outside my apartment a couple of months ago and i Live in safe little Norway. This shit happens everywhere and i doubt gun control will put a stop to it, although it can't hurt of course. But what the hell do I know, i've never even been to the U.S (though it might happen at the end of the year)

Comment

• awlouie
                          • Sep 2007

These are all the guns that I need!

"Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
                          -Bruce Lee

Comment

• deleuze
                            • Jul 2007

What side are you on?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzMu6ugTNfA

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V93Va...eature=related

Comment

• kira
                              • Mar 2008

Guns or Roses

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• Purity
                                • Apr 2007

The us has like 300,000,000+ people living there and norway has about 5,000,000. You can't compare these countries when it comes to gun related crimes, but you'd be surprised at the frequency here considering our semi-strict laws against firearms. I think you'd be hard-pressed to show me a country where unspeakable acts of cruelty do not occur.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎