X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theaddict
    • Apr 2008

Re: recent purchases

Congrats!!! Please post a pic when you get it! I want to see how it looks worn. There are some left on rakuten and i guess XXS would even be more my size...the only thing is that they are still at 100000Yen...and before i get it for that price i would like to buy some Poell boots...

Looking forward to see some waywt pics...[75]

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Real Real
      • Feb 2007

[quote user="theaddict"]1610? for the jacket, 1000? for the pants and 10% on top for the custom order...sigh...
      [/quote]

Did you send them your measurements, or were you just asked to specify a standard size?

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="theaddict"]

Congrats!!! Please post a pic when you get it! I want to see how it looks worn. There are some left on rakuten and i guess XXS would even be more my size...the only thing is that they are still at 100000Yen...and before i get it for that price i would like to buy some Poell boots...

Looking forward to see some waywt pics...[75]

[/quote]

Thanks! I remember S fitting me perfectly, and I've dropped a few pounds since. We'll see.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• JohnFG
          • May 2007

lucky SS08 sale !

JF

Comment

• theaddict
            • Apr 2008

[quote user="Real Real"][quote user="theaddict"]1610? for the jacket, 1000? for the pants and 10% on top for the custom order...sigh...
            [/quote]

Did you send them your measurements, or were you just asked to specify a standard size?[/quote]

Hmmm. i ordered through the KH store here in cologne. We had a size 48 pants available and it was slightly too big around the waist. But the invisible seam pants cannot be modified so one has to buy them in the exact size. therefore i ordered a 46. With the jacket i tried another similar jacket in 48 and that was really confusing.

I am working out a bit, so my shoulders are broad for jackets(but i wear XS in knits, dont know why though). Therefore a 48 was comfortable and tight and the 46 very tight. The poell jackets seem to have very tiny armholes so that they fit even tighter than Dior jackets. The best would have been a size between 46 and 48, but when i asked for a special order i was told that the cutting pattern would be too difficult to change.

BTW thanks for the nice help from Diego who answered all my questions patiently!

So i went for the 46...and yes I just can hope that it fits, otherwise you guys will hear a loooong and looooud scream coming over from Europe...and afterwards a sad post on classifieds...

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Oh, FedEx, it's 4 p.m., do you know where my f-ing jacket is?!
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]Oh, FedEx, it's 4 p.m., do you know where my f-ing jacket is?!
                [/quote]

7:30. Fuck you FedEx. I will sue you for causing emotional distress.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="Faust"]Oh, FedEx, it's 4 p.m., do you know where my f-ing jacket is?!
                  [/quote]

[/quote]

7:37. Local FedEx office narrowly escapes being firebombed. Faust is happy [<:o)]

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Schadenfreude
                    • Jan 2008

[86]
                    Originally posted by ddohnggo
                    fuck, that baby dresses way better than i do.

Comment

• iSuck
                      • Mar 2008

My Jil Sander birthday suit and marble print shirt

Comment

• mass
                        • Sep 2006

gorgeous tweed!

Comment

• Johnny
                          • Sep 2006

suit is beautiful, although i did get a NSFW fright when seeing the initial description while waiting for the image to download.

Comment

• JSebbe
                            • Mar 2008

RO x3

Comment

• Avantster
                              ¤¤¤
                              • Sep 2006

great suit isuck, the fabric looks really great.

[quote user="new_dawn_fades"]SS03 classic raf 1 button suit jacket[/quote]

well done, ndf! we need to see some pics!

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

7:37. Local FedEx office narrowly escapes being firebombed. Faust is happy [<:o)]

[/quote]

haha, what jacket is this?[:O]

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• matthewhk
                                • Jan 2007

today i bought a number (n)ine t-shirt to which the print and caption i find somewhat ambiguous as to the identity of its origin...i'm thinking pnod or faust may be able to help me out on this. There's a faint image of a man i perceive to be Kurt Cobain, with the Last Days sunglasses resting on his long hair and smoking a cigarette. But the quote that comes with it does not strike me as something I remember hearing or being likely to hear said by Kurt himself, then again I admit I'm not familiar with him. The quote is something like "Fuck. The word fuck has many connotations, so does the word art."

Did Kurt really say that? If so is there a greater context of which I can read it at? I thought it was an interesting quote and it was on final sale so i bought it, a bit much to pay for a print tee but i figured what the hell...i missed the 'fuck off' and 'fuck you' t-shirts already, didn't want to strike out with number 3 =P

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎