• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JSebbe
    • Mar 2008

thx inaya :')

dior homme combats, cheers Yan!

rick owens tank top, too lazy atm to take a pic myself.
    thank u BS.

@dadaduke, those will most def~ be the next boots I buy.

Comment

• theetruscan
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
      I bought a Louis Vuitton monogrammed suitcase, let's hope SZ does not go down ever again or I'll probably end up getting the matching tracksuit.
      Faust, you need to set up some coloc facilities just in case. . .
      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Fuuma
        • Sep 2006

It's one of the old, entirely rigid ones. I don't think they produce them anymore because they suck. They might though, although they must be a lot cheaper now. I'm punishing myself from passing on a custom Hermès one in red leather. Stupid airport regulations means I can't bring the stuff with me now so I was too scared to have them wreck it.
        Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
        http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Baller material, Fuuma - although it still looks fake to me, like anything else with LV monogram. They should use you alongside Gorbachev in the next commercial.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fuuma
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            Baller material, Fuuma - although it still looks fake to me, like anything else with LV monogram. They should use you alongside Gorbachev in the next commercial.
            The leather is less plasticky on the old ones though but we already had this discussion and I know what you mean; too many fakes and a company that keeps cheapening it's product and image.
            Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
            http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• jordache jeans
              • Aug 2008

You guys feel safe checking in expensively branded luggage at airports? Its just more incentive for potential thieves to steal either the bag or the contents.

Comment

• dji
                • Feb 2008

Julius leather bag and some l/s tees

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

Adding to the bag fest here....

Won this awesome WWII Military Medic bag for a mere $10!!!! The real deal from 1939-1945 time frame. Simple, beautiful and my new(old) schoolbag. The hardware is rusted and tarnished, the fabric of the bag has some stains (blood?), and the history, mystique and aura about it has absolutely captivated me.
                  www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• bakla
                    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by soultek View Post
                    Yasuhiro is on fire this season. I was at the HK store last month and they had just gotten the F/W stuff in. really cool shoes and boots as well. I picked up the shawl waistcoat and a pair of the sneaker/boot things. will post pics of them after lunch.
                    How much was the shawl waistcoat, may I ask? I've wanted one of the shawl-detailed items from this season, and the waistcoat seems to be the prime candidate for me right now.

Comment

• kompressorkev
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                      Adding to the bag fest here....

Won this awesome WWII Military Medic bag for a mere $10!!!! The real deal from 1939-1945 time frame. Simple, beautiful and my new(old) schoolbag. The hardware is rusted and tarnished, the fabric of the bag has some stains (blood?), and the history, mystique and aura about it has absolutely captivated me.
                      the S/S 09 M.A+! he's gotten a little gratuitous with the label, hasn't he? in all seriousness, that bag has a pretty intriguing (eerie?) quality to it with all that history!

Comment

• klangspiel
                        • Apr 2007

i bought a bag too. that ccp green leather one from yahoo japan.
                        wish it was black :)

Comment

• Avantster
                          ¤¤¤
                          • Sep 2006

Very interesting, A. The history and authenticity of the stains and tarnishing really make it work. Even more so considering your profession.

Ballin', klangspiel. Btw, you're located in Aus, aren't you?
                          let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

Hehe, exactly Avantster :) I couldn't resist!

Ballin Klangspiel with the CCP bag!!! It can hold a TON of stuff!
                            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• rn28
                              • Jun 2008

hi, how much did you pay for the Julius bag? my cousin is now in shanghai and he is going to see if they still have the Julius bag over there... Does anybody know if the pricing in China is simular to Japan?

Comment

• bestial
                                • Jun 2008

Ann Demeulemeester

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡