Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LEWisMe
    • Jul 2007

Too lazy to post pics unless someone wants to see something in particular.

CCP black double jointed buutz AW07
    Julius charcoal sheepskin rider's jacket AW08
    MMM grey AIDS tee SS08
    MMM grey faux cardigan (actually a pull over sweater) SS08(?)
    Man of Moods 1/2 sleeve cut & sew black tee
    H&M long sleeve black tee
    H&M mittens
    G1 phone
    Last edited by LEWisMe; 11-07-2008, 06:41 PM.
    "Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead." Rick Owens

Comment

• ironman
      • Apr 2008

inaya, that gareth pugh jacket looks awesome! i hope you get to wearing it. like others suggested, take a waywt pic of it

Comment

• skot4mc
        • Oct 2006

^ nice wire.artist! curious about the back now..!

Comment

• Sergei_S
          • Jan 2008

Well, I got some stuff.

This beaty at James in Moscow

VA shirt

Those from Japan

The sweater is amaizing! Very soft and light wool.

What do you think guys?

Теперь буду питаться гречкой месяц ))

Thanks Gordini, ID clothing heart and Komakino for pics
          I got weapons

Comment

• dji
            • Feb 2008

nice pick ups Sergei.

how is the fit on the rubber coated wool coat? considering picking one up myself.

Comment

• theaddict
              • Apr 2008

My friend just bought that last sweater too and it is amazing! Nice pickup!
              Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Sergei_S
                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by dji View Post
                nice pick ups Sergei.

how is the fit on the rubber coated wool coat? considering picking one up myself.
                I'll post fit pics in the evening.

I'm size 1 for Julius jackets and coats, but I picked size 2 on this coat to wear it with jackets. But it fits great even with a sweater. Maybe a bit space. I mean not baggy.

Depends on how do you want it...
                I got weapons

Comment

• dji
                  • Feb 2008

looking forward to seeing a fit pic, I'll get it in size 1 if I decide to buy it.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Nice pickups, Sergei.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
                      • Jan 2008

congratulations on the boots samtem. I mighta turned off my alarm and passed back out.
                      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• sam_tem
                        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
                        congratulations on the boots samtem. I mighta turned off my alarm and passed back out.
                        thanks, sorry to have to outbid you but i really wanted these and you'll be the first to know if they don't work out for me. they sent me a pic of the soles and there was absolutely no wear from what i could see. the leather still looks good though you can't tell for sure so hopefully they're still in like new condition.

just have to find out how to pay now. they asked for me to send money to some IBAN number and provided some BIC (swift code). don't have a clue what those are but it looks like i can pay through paypal on the auction page.

Comment

• kira
                          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by sam_tem View Post

just have to find out how to pay now. they asked for me to send money to some IBAN number and provided some BIC (swift code). don't have a clue what those are but it looks like i can pay through paypal on the auction page.
                          Those are the codes that you get from your bank to send an international wire transfer. It is like the the routing number we use in the US.
                          Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

thanks, sorry to have to outbid you but i really wanted these and you'll be the first to know if they don't work out for me. they sent me a pic of the soles and there was absolutely no wear from what i could see. the leather still looks good though you can't tell for sure so hopefully they're still in like new condition.

Are we talking about the boots I think we are talking about?! EDIT: just looked at the auction - congrats SAM_TEM!!!! Glad we are keeping these in the family.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
                              • Jan 2008

Haha, no worries. I got the sole pic as well, but I got the feeling I would have lost the bidding war in the end, and figured I'll just give you first stab at them for much less than we could have made each other pay. Seeing you having raised the ante 25 minutes before it ended was enough for me to go back to sleep.
                              Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• theaddict
                                • Apr 2008

Merz i definitely want a waywt pic of that seismic LUC cardi!

and what is this scalloped Attachment ls?
                                Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎