• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
    i'm not going to hate like the others. gt2-josh, post a fit picture.
    Hate is an emotion that implies respect.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kira
      • Mar 2008

Its not about hate. In general, not specific to this instance only, it is tactless and disrespectful to people on here that really enjoy discussing things of similar interest and different interests and like to have some fun along the way. There are many here that I know spend quite a great deal on beautiful items and dont find the need to post it in one long list. It really is saying hey look how large (or not so large) my dick is and look how far I can blow my wad. It actually becomes entertainment to me. By all means, post some pics of that shit and let me really see how large it is. I am ready.
      Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

As a matter of fact I want to see a fit pic too. I only ask that he dons all of his recent purchases at once.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• airboyair
          • Oct 2006

Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Josh, no offense, but the reason for my sarcasm is that posting so much expensive clothing comes off as if you are either a) trying to buy your way into a style or b) trying to impress us with your financial prowess (or both). Now, I am the last one to tell people how to spend their money (look through the forum and you will find me repeatedly defending people), but such excess borders on vulgarity. How will you appreciate all these clothes when you buy so much at once? Building a wardrobe is a long process, just like anything else involved in cultivating taste. It is so much more beautiful to buy rarely - it will give you a chance to appreciate your clothes. Peace.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• casem
              • Sep 2006

Hear, hear. Well said Kira.

Originally posted by kira View Post
              Its not about hate. In general, not specific to this instance only, it is tactless and disrespectful to people on here that really enjoy discussing things of similar interest and different interests and like to have some fun along the way. There are many here that I know spend quite a great deal on beautiful items and dont find the need to post it in one long list. It really is saying hey look how large (or not so large) my dick is and look how far I can blow my wad. It actually becomes entertainment to me. By all means, post some pics of that shit and let me really see how large it is. I am ready.
              music

Comment

• ddohnggo
                • Oct 2006

he didn't buy it all at once. he said it was the past few months. whatevz.
                Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• kira
                  • Mar 2008

i know, that was my point. why wait to put it into all one list.

its all good.

Comment

• Chant
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2008

Originally posted by kira View Post
                    By all means, post some pics of that shit and let me really see how large it is. I am ready.
                    Not possible yet : CCP object-dyed condom is missing on his list.

Originally posted by Faust
                    How will you appreciate all these clothes when you buy so much at once?
                    You don't remember ? He's got 4 boots of 4 cars to fill up. And unfortunately no camera to take pictures.

Comment

• Fuuma
                      • Sep 2006

Recent purchases:

gold plated Versace helicopter
                      gold plated Versace toilet seat
                      gold plated Versace tobogan
                      yo mamma!!
                      Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                      http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• gt2-josh
                        • Sep 2008

OK, I got the message. For what its worth this is my entire FW seasons purchases. And that's it for the year so there won't be any more posts in this thread until '09. Its also my first post in this thread so I thought I'd put the entire list here. I tend to buy lots of stuff in spurts. I did this with my vintage steering wheel collection, Air Max 95 collection, automobilia collection, watches, etc. I guess I have some kind of manic / OCD buying behavior. And this list was typical of a particularly active season. Again this was everthing I purchased for FW. I think I'll become a more active lurker so I can stop clogging up threads with psycho-babble.....

Josh

Comment

• philip nod
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          Josh, no offense, but the reason for my sarcasm is that posting so much expensive clothing comes off as if you are either a) trying to buy your way into a style or b) trying to impress us with your financial prowess (or both). Now, I am the last one to tell people how to spend their money (look through the forum and you will find me repeatedly defending people), but such excess borders on vulgarity. How will you appreciate all these clothes when you buy so much at once? Building a wardrobe is a long process, just like anything else involved in cultivating taste. It is so much more beautiful to buy rarely - it will give you a chance to appreciate your clothes. Peace.
                          i thought the cars thing was funny and excessive in a glib way and tried to back him on that, but this is something else, this is what this forum is about.

paint a vulgar picture

i think the long duck dong recent purchases list is one of the worst problems w SZ, and everytime some newbie does it, it pisses off the whole forum. can this practice please end? why not buy all these things and then incorporate them into your outfits on waywt over the course of the year, that way everythings fresh...i guess Atelier doesn't sell tact. because anyone who knew these clothes wouldn't surround the overlock w a bunch of subpar examples of the continues thematic. and i can't believe Rick was spared...
                          One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Fuuma
                            • Sep 2006

I don't mind that you purchase a lot of stuff but without pictures and preferably a WAYWT it's kinda ridiculous and pointless. I stopped posting recent purchases altogether and simply wait until I happen to be wearing the stuff and taking a WAYWT.

I did find this post particularly hilarious because it showed a 100% correspondence with what is being discussed here, which sorta speak for itself as far as individual taste is concerned. Some of us can get away with it (not me) because they are those constantly promoting these brands and setting the SZ editorial tone but that's not the case for a newbie.
                            Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                            http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• kira
                              • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Chant View Post
                              Not possible yet : CCP object-dyed condom is missing on his list.

You don't remember ? He's got 4 boots of 4 cars to fill up. And unfortunately no camera to take pictures.

where to kop? how are they sized this season? i mean does it fit true to size or will it stretch over time? I think the lambskin version has a better feel than the latex version from last year.

Comment

• mesh
                                • Dec 2006

I saw the post josh made and then waited for the usual sz culprits proceed to get bent out of shape. Needless to say I was not disappointed *clap clap clap*.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎