X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theaddict
    • Apr 2008

Originally posted by kira View Post
    where to kop? how are they sized this season? i mean does it fit true to size or will it stretch over time? I think the lambskin version has a better feel than the latex version from last year.
    so is the lambskin thicker than the calfskin version? oh damn, i shouldnt ask this question again
    Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
      so is the lambskin thicker than the calfskin version? oh damn, i shouldnt ask this question again
      Are you talking about the blistered lamb? Carol used two calf thickness versions this season. Regular use and prostitute thickness.

The latter is great for those cold night quickies in the alley when you got $50 to burn and you're well north of 125th st.
      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• theaddict
        • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
        Are you talking about the blistered lamb? Carol used two calf thickness versions this season. Regular use and prostitute thickness.

The latter is great for those cold night quickies in the alley when you got $50 to burn and you're well north of 125th st.
        Definitely the latter one, but from the waywt pics i have seen so far the fit is a bit awkward when worn open...
        Or how many different ways are there to wear these?

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

Definitely the latter one, but from the waywt pics i have seen so far the fit is a bit awkward when worn open...
          Or how many different ways are there to wear these?
          The condom hasn't been out for long enough for those who bought it to really give it the adequate "break in" period :)

It'll take a few months since every wearer's a bit different.

oh man we're treating the nasty here
          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• theaddict
            • Apr 2008

hilarious sunday Albert...
            I always thought about this kind of trash talk as "mentally jerking of" after serious and intellectually demanding texts and debates at uni or work...

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by mesh View Post
              I saw the post josh made and then waited for the usual sz culprits proceed to get bent out of shape. Needless to say I was not disappointed *clap clap clap*.
              we try to please
              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• philip nod
                • Aug 2007

glasgow mega lulz

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• theaddict
                  • Apr 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post

damn, is that your snake P? Youll get some serious props in the sauna with that...

Ok i will stop this pubertal talk...

Comment

• Servo2000
                    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                    I play this game quite frequently when I am truly bored

experimental / noise / drone music makes it a really strange experience
                    WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• theaddict
                      • Apr 2008

My little "pen.." rundown
                      RO doulbe layer ls (thanks D!) and double layer T, RO dirty crewneck sweater, Attachment T with metal tassles (thanks Mike for the link)...

Comment

• bestial
                        • Jun 2008

how's the feel of that dirty one? been thinking about the one with big v-shaped neck.

Comment

• theaddict
                          • Apr 2008

ya i want the vneck too...waiting that it makes it to sale in Paris

The feeling is amazing, supersoft and comparably warm for such a thin piece. And it looks perfect for me, a bit sheernes, not to much. Not sure about the quality though, i am always a little hesitant with such delicate and thin pieces but nevertheless the best of the aboe buys.
                          And the back with the knitted seam looks really cool...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                            The condom hasn't been out for long enough for those who bought it to really give it the adequate "break in" period :)

It'll take a few months since every wearer's a bit different.

oh man we're treating the nasty here
                            actually, it's from ss00, so it probably been overused and discarded by the ccp whores. it stretches naturally, as you can see, stretch silk in fact.

Comment

• theaddict
                              • Apr 2008

Stretch silk??? Does that have something to do with the handspun Silk from LUC?

Comment

• kira
                                • Mar 2008

this is thread awesome

handspun stretch silk sounds like fun.
                                Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎