• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
    I don't mind that you purchase a lot of stuff but without pictures and preferably a WAYWT it's kinda ridiculous and pointless. I stopped posting recent purchases altogether and simply wait until I happen to be wearing the stuff and taking a WAYWT.
    agreed. I've noticed that I've been doing the same kind of unintentionally.

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
    My little "pen.." rundown
    RO doulbe layer ls (thanks D!) and double layer T, RO dirty crewneck sweater, Attachment T with metal tassles (thanks Mike for the link)...
    ha, nice coincidence, I just bought the same short sleeve tee and the knit a couple of weeks ago
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• kira
      • Mar 2008

My little "pen.." rundown
      RO doulbe layer ls (thanks D!) and double layer T, RO dirty crewneck sweater, Attachment T with metal tassles (thanks Mike for the link)...
      for some reason i really love this pic. they are all just hangin together
      Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by xadam View Post
        actually, it's from ss00, so it probably been overused and discarded by the ccp whores. it stretches naturally, as you can see, stretch silk in fact.

spots blown
        One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

lawlz. I always thought that the ccp condom was a joke.
          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• theetruscan
            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by kira View Post
            where to kop? how are they sized this season? i mean does it fit true to size or will it stretch over time? I think the lambskin version has a better feel than the latex version from last year.
            Don't worry about the sizing. Like all CCP they have great resale.
            Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Fuuma
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
              Don't worry about the sizing. Like all CCP they have great resale.
              I hear you're supposed take the smallest size possible, Japanese style, and that it will stretch and mold to your body with use. I was planning to get a custom lazer-cut one from Altieri but he shut down his bespoke operation. Some still float around on Y! but it's all small sizes...
              Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
              http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• awlouie
                • Sep 2007

Originally posted by gt2-josh View Post
                OK, I got the message. For what its worth this is my entire FW seasons purchases. And that's it for the year so there won't be any more posts in this thread until '09. Its also my first post in this thread so I thought I'd put the entire list here. I tend to buy lots of stuff in spurts. I did this with my vintage steering wheel collection, Air Max 95 collection, automobilia collection, watches, etc. I guess I have some kind of manic / OCD buying behavior. And this list was typical of a particularly active season. Again this was everthing I purchased for FW. I think I'll become a more active lurker so I can stop clogging up threads with psycho-babble.....

Josh
                I just wanted to say a few words about my friend gt2-josh; like all of us on this forum, we are passionate about fashion and enjoy wearing these expensive designer clothes that are mentioned here. I know that Josh is a very nice guy and because, I know that he loves fashion as well as many other luxury items that most of us can only imagine owning; he is definitely a baller! Maybe he shouldn’t have disclosed a lot of the items that he had purchased recently or talk about all of the cars that he owns, etc…but because he is my friend and told me that he was only a lurker on this forum; I had encouraged him to post and contribute. I can say that he is not pretentious or a show off, but in fact the complete opposite. Maybe he posted all of his items to be accepted here; but please don’t hate, because you guys don’t know him and now have probably scared him off! I think it is sometimes intimidating to post on forums and it was for me in the beginning but, I have known and made quite a few friends here! That’s all I wanted to say!
                "Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
                -Bruce Lee

Comment

• maldoror
                  • Jun 2007

Originally posted by awlouie View Post
                  many other luxury items that most of us can only imagine owning
                  well, I for one would love to see pics of his trans-dimensional spacecraft and human oddities collections. oh, and that airmax 95 collection sounded pretty edge-of-imagination as well (I bet they look mind shatteringly sweet with the overlock, especially when all worn at once, matryoshka doll style)

Comment

• Chant
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2008

I think that everyboy here is thankfull to gt2-josh because he gave us the opportunity to joke around and laugh during almost a whole page.
                    Nobody hates nobody here, and I myself hope only that we'll get the chance someday to see his wonderfull purchases.

Comment

• theaddict
                      • Apr 2008

Originally posted by kira View Post
                      for some reason i really love this pic. they are all just hangin together
                      Like us on SZ!

And Mike, nice coincidence also regarding the fact that the same LUC silk cardigan will arrive hopefully today...haha

And yes, Chant is speaking peace! I dont think this was hating on the last pages...unlike when a fellow german posted some time ago.
                      More a fun thread out of a lazy sunday afternoon (at least for me, and i guess for all the other participants too), and maybe some mild criticism at the beginning...but you are right awlouie, newbies could get it wrong! Just listen to Papa Chant...haha its all good, where is Papa Faust? And Papa Smurf?
                      Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
                        • Jan 2008

In danish smurfs are called smølfer. When I was around five years old I had a hard time pronouncing it, so instead of smølfer I said "mysser", which means "kiss". So I went over to the neighbour girl, and asked her if we should play with "mysser" ...

Last edited by BECOMING-INTENSE; 11-09-2008, 04:58 PM.
                        Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
                        Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• theaddict
                          • Apr 2008

There he is: In German it is Papa Schlumpf!
                          Any more languages? Dont remember if Koreans know the Smurfs...

Comment

• awlouie
                            • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Chant View Post
                            I think that everyboy here is thankfull to gt2-josh because he gave us the opportunity to joke around and laugh during almost a whole page.
                            Nobody hates nobody here, and I myself hope only that we'll get the chance someday to see his wonderfull purchases.
                            Like us on SZ!
                            And yes, Chant is speaking peace! I dont think this was hating on the last pages...unlike when a fellow german posted some time ago.
                            More a fun thread out of a lazy sunday afternoon (at least for me, and i guess for all the other participants too), and maybe some mild criticism at the beginning...but you are right awlouie, newbies could get it wrong! Just listen to Papa Chant...haha its all good, where is Papa Faust? And Papa Smurf?
                            Maybe the word “hate” was the wrong word to use. We all have egos and being a male, the metaphor of having a big or small penis versus the amount of things that you have, etc…may or may not be true but, none the less, a sensitive topic for many men I'm sure…let’s not be so mean. I for one, enjoy a good laugh and have a great sense of humor. My comments earlier were to stand up for my friend and to make peace. I enjoy being on this forum for fashion and style information, entertainment, etc… and all of you make it a fun place to be!
                            "Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
                            -Bruce Lee

Comment

• kira
                              • Mar 2008

ehh hmmm... again, awlouie and josh, there is no hate going on here at all. We are just playing around for something that is quite tactless. The motivation is so apparent, regardless if they are timid, trying to fit in, trying to compensate, going through a life change...whatever. This happens occassionally, and we poke fun. As far as the size of the cock thing, well what can I say, take it. I think no one on here should be so sensitive that they can not take some humor back from one of the only females on here, that can joke with you all, especially with so many comments about breats, boobs, hot chics, asses, lips, fucking this one and that one. There is whole page devoted to womens hips right now, jesus. I mean honestly, come on, it is fun. No harm. Remember afterall, I am the one that only my lips are worth marrying and nothing more...and trust me they are worth it.

peace, love and happiness my brothas.
                              Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• theaddict
                                • Apr 2008

Lips Lips Lips uga uga uga...
                                I told ya before Kira, they are able to stop wars...or at least testosteron fights between your male fellows here on SZ

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎