X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DHC
    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
    There he is: In German it is Papa Schlumpf!
    Any more languages? Dont remember if Koreans know the Smurfs...
    My cousin used to watch it. I remember being surprised to see it running in Korea. I think it was Papa Schmumpŭ
    Originally posted by Faust
    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Fuuma
      • Sep 2006

They're called "Les Schtroumpfs" in the original version.
      Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
      http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Sergei_S
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by dji View Post
        looking forward to seeing a fit pic, I'll get it in size 1 if I decide to buy it.
        Here is the fit pic(sorry for shitty quality). It's size 2, but I'm size 1 for Julius jacket

I got weapons

Comment

• dji
          • Feb 2008

thanks for taking a fit pic Sergei, it looks quite good on you

what do you think of the material? mike lowrey mentioned that it felt quite stiff due to the resin coating but it would be great to hear how the coat feels when been worn.

Comment

• mesh
            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by awlouie View Post
            I just wanted to say a few words about my friend gt2-josh; like all of us on this forum, we are passionate about fashion and enjoy wearing these expensive designer clothes that are mentioned here. I know that Josh is a very nice guy and because, I know that he loves fashion as well as many other luxury items that most of us can only imagine owning; he is definitely a baller! Maybe he shouldn’t have disclosed a lot of the items that he had purchased recently or talk about all of the cars that he owns, etc…but because he is my friend and told me that he was only a lurker on this forum; I had encouraged him to post and contribute. I can say that he is not pretentious or a show off, but in fact the complete opposite. Maybe he posted all of his items to be accepted here; but please don’t hate, because you guys don’t know him and now have probably scared him off! I think it is sometimes intimidating to post on forums and it was for me in the beginning but, I have known and made quite a few friends here! That’s all I wanted to say!
            I don't think he should stop posting due to a few persons' insecurities/envy what have you.

Comment

• theaddict
              • Apr 2008

Originally posted by DHC View Post
              My cousin used to watch it. I remember being surprised to see it running in Korea. I think it was Papa Schmumpŭ
              Schmumpu? Can you write that in Korean? 스뭄푸?
              Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• theaddict
                • Apr 2008

So, there came something from the post office yesterday...

Uparmoured steez photostory...

Comment

• theaddict
                  • Apr 2008

FINALLY, after 3 pairs of Poells which didnt fit...the 4th pair FITS!
                  At least it didnt break my foot on the first day and i hope, although i have to get used to the uncomfi feeling, that i can rock these forever...
                  Send them directly to bed...they needed some rest after the long flight. Thanks Peter!

And the LUC cardigan is just AMAZING! I can only encourage anyone who is thinking about it. Pics dont do it justice, i was so stunned when i took it out of the box.

Finally some sizing hits on my side, i hope you apologize my euphoria...

Comment

• kira
                    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                    FINALLY, after 3 pairs of Poells which didnt fit...the 4th pair FITS!
                    At least it didnt break my foot on the first day and i hope, although i have to get used to the uncomfi feeling, that i can rock these forever...
                    Send them directly to bed...they needed some rest after the long flight. Thanks Peter!

And the LUC cardigan is just AMAZING! I can only encourage anyone who is thinking about it. Pics dont do it justice, i was so stunned when i took it out of the box.

Finally some sizing hits on my side, i hope you apologize my euphoria...
                    congrats Sometimes the road is a long one...
                    Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• bc3
                      • Jun 2008

Bed-time for booties is too cute.
                      Originally posted by Maldoror
                      payment owed is the new gift.

paypal: it's personal

Comment

• theaddict
                        • Apr 2008

Thanks Kira, yeah sometimes it pays off to be persistent

Comment

• ddohnggo
                          • Oct 2006

nice, boots. where'd you get them and what season? and where'd you kop the luc cardigan?
                          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• theaddict
                            • Apr 2008

Hey Joey, the journey which started with you rubber sole side zips ended...and what a coincidence another fellow korean member helped me out..i got the from Bellapietra, they are from this season...

Well if i think about it, EVERY pair i bought was from a Korean...haha..
                            1. Yours
                            2. Bellapietra
                            3. DHC
                            4. Bellapietra

Korean Poell Mafia...

I ordered the Luc cardi from Ulf Haines in Berlin! And i loooove it so much...

Comment

• crz
                              • Apr 2008

beautiful cardi!

Comment

• modern77
                                • Oct 2006

Yeah that cardigan is nice. Looking for it in black....

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎