Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baizilla
    • Sep 2006

Those are cool, snafu. I thought about getting those leggings as well once the sales starts here in Copenhagen...

Comment

• snafu
      • Apr 2008

yeh really are soo nice il post a pic soon
      they have been playing in my head all season but hefty tag on them but i said as soon as they go in sale they're mine, and if i get anything else sale whise just kinda a bonus although i do have my eye on a few things ,,, shirt wise

Comment

• Raw Edge
        • Jan 2008

augusta captoe style laceups, the original shape, muddy color. A bit different than the "absynthe" laceups. liked them a lot in store, not sure what i'll think wearing them...

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Raw Edge View Post
          augusta captoe style laceups, the original shape, muddy color. A bit different than the "absynthe" laceups. liked them a lot in store, not sure what i'll think wearing them...

Augusta pair #2!! The collection grows
          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Schadenfreude
            • Jan 2008

my oc's were starting to come apart on the inside but then my ex girlfriends dog peed all over them and so they've just been sitting in the closet with pee stains on them.

my story was helpful.
            Originally posted by ddohnggo
            fuck, that baby dresses way better than i do.

Comment

• My Juliuscoat arrived today and i t's pure bliss!!!! I fucking love it. It's huge, and like wearing your duvet outdoors. the leather is amazing and velvety and the buttons really solid. I couldn't be more happy. WAYWT coming soon.

Comment

• BlowFISH
                • Jul 2008

The m.a+ accordion bag

Hi, first post here really, so hope I'm not breaching any unspoken forum rules...

Bought this from Left in Melbourne recently, at an insane AUD$2000. As Klang mentioned a while back the original price was $2920 or something, and while I was there I was looking at the bag for ages and simply could not let it go. The lady there said "it's on sale for $2400", so I thought well, still expensive, but it didn't hurt to just play around with it. After a little longer, she said "we really want it to go to someone who loves it... You can have it for $2000".

I mean, wtf. I went home that day and could not stop thinking about it, so paid a deposit the next day and bought the thing on the weekend. Such a steal, giving how AUD is going right now...

Here are pics:

As all of you can see, it's a little different to the version you can find on Sufu or elsewhere. The flap closure is horizontal and not irregular, and I had wondered exactly what it looks like when worn. It turns out to be good when the whole thing is compressed down and has something in it (in this case, a jacket):

Beautiful piece of art! Looks almost too good to actually use.

Comment

• baizilla
                  • Sep 2006

^ that is fucking beautiful! congrats.

Comment

• BlowFISH
                    • Jul 2008

Re: theaddict query

Hey,

I'm sorry I have to reply here, but I just discovered now you must have 15 posts to send a PM... But, for anyone interested in this as well, Left in Melbourne has a good selection of m.a+ bags (the guy there told me they're getting more mid-December and end of January). The prices are not too bad, given the way AUD is going. Eastern Market has CCP, but as far as I'm aware no bags... I will check for you if I have time and try and accumulate 15 posts in the meantime.

It sucks being new :(

Comment

• Jonn
                      • Mar 2008

wonderful bag blowfish

always wanted to visit sydney especially now with weak AUD/strong RMB but crap tickets are around 1200usd from hk. what a rape

Comment

• BlowFISH
                        • Jul 2008

Re: AKA*NYC query

Once again, I apologise for having to reply here - I cannot reply to PMs without the 15 posts, so I suppose this is two birds with one stone.

The contact details for Left are as follows:

Address: 161 Gertrude Street, Fitzroy, Victoria 3065, Australia
                        Phone number: +613 9419 9292
                        Opening hours: Mon-Sat 10am-6pm, Sun noon-5pm
                        Email: leftfashion@bigpond.com

I hope this is of help - for those who want it, the details for Eastern Market are here:

Last edited by BlowFISH; 12-08-2008, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                          • Oct 2006

i guess the question is, was that the last accordian bag?
                          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• BlowFISH
                            • Jul 2008

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
                            i guess the question is, was that the last accordian bag?
                            ...And the answer to that question is unfortunately yes. The first time I saw that bag was some 6-7 months ago, when I first heard of the bag (slow I know) and was wondering if the only store which stocks m.a+ in Melbourne had it. It did, and I thought that would be be the last I would ever see it. You can imagine my surprise when I went recently and found it was still sitting there, on sale, so I decided to give it a good home :D

Comment

• Originally posted by BlowFISH View Post
                              I'm sorry I have to reply here, but I just discovered now you must have 15 posts to send a PM...
                              It sucks being new :(
                              whoops, this was a mistake and i've corrected it. the only intentional restriction on new users is the inability to post in classifieds.

Comment

• BlowFISH
                                • Jul 2008

Originally posted by xadam View Post
                                whoops, this was a mistake and i've corrected it. the only intentional restriction on new users is the inability to post in classifieds.
                                Thanks xadam!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎