Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sshum88
    • Dec 2007

Re: mmm jeans. I'm not sure if they are painted but they feel very similar in treatment to a pair of drkshdw (i think they were berlins) that I tried on. I'll have to figure out a good way to take pics without too much flash and trying to show the finish.
    Originally posted by eat me
    If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• sagaji
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by shawn View Post

shawn..great ccp...just wondering if u got it in shanghai...?
      i can't believe any shop in sh that would carry ccp..OX

Comment

• ironman
        • Apr 2008

cross posted from holy grails thread:

Dior Homme FW06 jacket :)

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

those ccp derbys are from s/s07. they have rubber soles rather than leather soles so it's super light when wearing.
          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• shawn
            • Apr 2007

hi sagaji,

of course not. I got it from yahoo japan auction. You are right, No shop carries any CCP (also, Guidi, LUC , MA+ ,etc) items here. Because they are too avant-garde here I think. In shanghai, WE have shop like JOYCE, I.T selected shop though..

Comment

• shawn
              • Apr 2007

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
              those ccp derbys are from s/s07. they have rubber soles rather than leather soles so it's super light when wearing.
              yes, very comfortable..just wish they were Black, (even thinking trade a small style derby just in black.) - just my oddity, only buy black items..

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                ok.... I'd really like to know how you guys would utilize that

I mean... huh?
                Its very simple, I dont like mens wallets, I dont like wallets that fold, when i was in high school I got an old Mark Cross wallet
                that allowed me to keep my bills crisp and clean , now i carry these type of breast wallet all the time. they are good for credit cards, cheque books, whatever.........
                I now have a white JPG one i bought from John, originally for my wife but she hardly used it, now it has become my mainstay......i used to have tons of them but since i downsized i only have two........ this YSL would be a nice addition,
                “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Jonn
                  • Mar 2008

hi sagaji,

of course not. I got it from yahoo japan auction. You are right, No shop carries any CCP (also, Guidi, LUC , MA+ ,etc) items here. Because they are too avant-garde here I think. In shanghai, WE have shop like JOYCE, I.T selected shop though..
                  really really nice pick up, shawn. let me know if they dont work out for you

Comment

• maldoror
                    • Jun 2007

yes, very comfortable..just wish they were Black, (even thinking trade a small style derby just in black.) - just my oddity, only buy black items..
                    you can probably have them dyed. certainly worth looking into.

Comment

• shawn
                      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by maldoror View Post
                      you can probably have them dyed. certainly worth looking into.
                      Hi , great idea~you enlighten me..does it mean you suggest me to have this paid dyed at local shoemaker shop??

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                        Its very simple, I dont like mens wallets, I dont like wallets that fold
                        I rather meant it in the sense that I would be very curious to see someone dressed even remotely to SZ standards carrying a golden purse with them
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                          I rather meant it in the sense that I would be very curious to see someone dressed even remotely to SZ standards carrying a golden purse with them
                          wish it were literally a golden purse........ and a magical one too, with a never ending supply of money.......
                          but i don't carry them around in my hand, usually in my front pocket as they are too long for a back pocket, or alot of times in a bag which i usually have because I'm always buying stuff (no wonder i dont have money).
                          I guess in some ways we are always doing weird unexpected stuff and my affinity for womens wallets is just one of the unexpected things i do

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

^ that was my thousandth post, gues you are a lucky dude, and deserve something special from the Z-fella for that............will think of something,..................

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

I say yea!!!!!!!!!
                              I say yea!!!!!!!!!
                              i say yea now!!!!!!!!!
                              I say yea!!!!!!

Encad Novajet 500, 60" wide format Color printer

thanks to a friend i was able to buy this..........
                              the Z factory is coming soon!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• TypicalFashion
                                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by ironman View Post
                                cross posted from holy grails thread:

Dior Homme FW06 jacket :)

i have this and love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀