X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JetLag
    • Jul 2008

I was thinking the same...
    These look like Marithe&François Girbaud...
    Originally posted by danman
    If I could meet you in person I'd fuck you up and steal your PH you bitch. Fuck you and your site

Comment

• oskar
      • Mar 2008

wtf is up with those jeans???

Comment

• Williebabzan
        • Jul 2008

Plz give us fitpics on those dire, to be honest they look ridiculous on that mannequin

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

Can't quite tell from the photos, are the legs cut from a single piece of fabric spiraled down the leg?
          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• deluks917
            • Mar 2009

Currently in the mail:

Comment

• Dire
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Williebabzan View Post
              Plz give us fitpics on those dire, to be honest they look ridiculous on that mannequin
              Haha I'll post some fit pics in a bit. It's funny, that mannequin must have the waist of an anorexic lollipop, because these pants are a size 28.

@ Chinorlz: Yep, one big happy denim spiral.
              It is a good viewpoint to look upon life as a dream. If one has something like a nightmare, he will wake up, and reassure himself that it was only a dream. It has been said that the world we live in is not a bit different than this.

Comment

• JSebbe
                • Mar 2008

Finally got a RO two tone.

ro drkshwd tee

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

/\ bastard!!!

deluks, beautiful bracelet. don't wear jewelry, but I'd wear this.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Dire
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Williebabzan View Post

Please forgive the poor quality and overall awkwardness of these, the webcam is a bit aggravating to operate, and lighting in this room is basically abysmal.

Pants.
                    It is a good viewpoint to look upon life as a dream. If one has something like a nightmare, he will wake up, and reassure himself that it was only a dream. It has been said that the world we live in is not a bit different than this.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

I'm sorry man, but I gotta say that you can do much better than thems jeans.

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Dire
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                        I'm sorry man, but I gotta say that you can do much better than thems jeans.
                        50 bucks on ebay shipped, brand new with tags, I'm not complaining XD

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

those look pretty bad man, whether its $2 or $200.. has drkshdw really had something like that?
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Dire
                            • Mar 2009

it's possible that they're fake, honestly it wouldn't surprise me too much, but the tags look pretty legit.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Dire View Post
                              50 bucks on ebay shipped, brand new with tags, I'm not complaining XD

I guess... cheap or not though, they just don't look good. With a waistline like you have, you could do baggy well with the right cut and these don't seem to be that.

Rick is certainly fallible.

Comment

• Dire
                                • Mar 2009

Honestly I'm way less stoked with them then I was when they were delivered, but I don't hate them. They're pretty comfortable. I was probably a bit quick to throw myself them, but they're the first pair of pants that I own that didn't come from Macy's, haha. The pair of Julius jeans that are on their way should hopefully make up for any fashion travesties that I've committed in buying these XD

I guess we'll chalk this one up to a learning experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎