X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kunk75
    Banned
    • May 2008

fuck. just got an assignment that will keep me from laying someone off. giant site dev project. fuck.

will prolly get aids or hit by meteor tonight.

Comment

• Magician
      • Jul 2008

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
      fuck. just got an assignment that will keep me from laying someone off. giant site dev project. fuck.

You should probably bring on an enthusiastic intern who doesn't require market pay...

Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Comment

• Who?
        • Aug 2007

That sucks but the last comment gave me a good laugh, thank you kunk.
        WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• kunk75
          Banned
          • May 2008

haha. i meant fuck in a good way. firing was imminent, like today.
          her job is saved for at least the next quarter.

Originally posted by Magician View Post
          You should probably bring on an enthusiastic intern who doesn't require market pay...

Comment

• kunk75
            Banned
            • May 2008

yeah, man. if i find something, just cover the paypal fees and all will be well. don;t need the proxy fee.

edit: will rip your arms off if i'm stuck with a medium i can't sell. :)

Comment

• morsto
              • Nov 2008

Yo kunk, if you come by a black high collar in L in the price range you mentioned earlier, hit me up
              I do not recognise the vessel,
              but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• kunk75
                Banned
                • May 2008

was only high-collared one there. they have a lovely white lamb and snakeskin bomber though

Comment

• BeauIXI
                  • Nov 2008

I'm pretty sure everybody's quite interested. Are you going to flip much on eBay, Kunk? Is anyone interested in specifically doing a proxy? Because those are some incredible deals.
                  Originally posted by philip nod
                  somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• kunk75
                    Banned
                    • May 2008

don't want to keep shitting up the thread, but i will probably flip 4 or 5 pieces. hesitant as stuff on ebay and forum classifieds is moving like molasses.

Comment

• BeauIXI
                      • Nov 2008

Mhm. Was it mostly leathers they had? People should just make requests and you could check it out, let them know if what they desire is there, and then they transfer the funds to you, including a proxy fee. If people can get deals like you did, I'm sure that cash molasses will start flowing.
                      Originally posted by philip nod
                      somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

don't want to keep shitting up the thread, but i will probably flip 4 or 5 pieces. hesitant as stuff on ebay and forum classifieds is moving like molasses.
                        looks like someone's already flipped a few, but it couldn't hurt really. You can keep the C21 tags in place and return if necessary.

Curious to see this leather and snakeskin piece!
                        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• kunk75
                          Banned
                          • May 2008

where'd you see the flipping?

btw, bought the pants diamonds is selling but they were not marked down much and i will sell as the large was too big and medium too small. medium was gone when i went back today.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

where'd you see the flipping?

btw, bought the pants diamonds is selling but they were not marked down much and i will sell as the large was too big and medium too small. medium was gone when i went back today.
                            I'm just speculating but someone on ebay who is based out of NYC is selling something like 6 or so Rick pieces. Kind of unusual that's all.

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• kunk75
                              Banned
                              • May 2008

yeah, there's one ny based guy i'be bought from who always has a ton of rick and raf. he either works at barney's or has a connection who does.

maybe i will kop some more on the amex so i don;t have to explain to wife why checking is cleared out for 30 pairs of $400 sweatpants. :)

Comment

• Chinorlz
                                • Sep 2006

yeah, there's one ny based guy i'be bought from who always has a ton of rick and raf. he either works at barney's or has a connection who does.

maybe i will kop some more on the amex so i don;t have to explain to wife why checking is cleared out for 30 pairs of $400 sweatpants. :)

hahaha Best of luck with the buys. Looking through ebay makes me really kick myself for not picking Cas' pair of aircut jeans. I NEED em in black or dark gray :(

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎