• dji
    • Feb 2008

you're welcome duncan .

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by rogelro View Post
      i use a saline nasal spray but i'll try this nasalcrom out
      saline doesn't do much but serve as a rinser. Cromolyn sodium prevents mast cell degranulation which is what is causing all the stuffiness/discomfort. Be a little patient with it, you need to use it twice a day for about a week before all of your symptoms go away but once they do, it's just maintenance sprays after that. Especially if you're already used to a saline spray this will be no different except the results will be way better!
      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• rogelro
        • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
        saline doesn't do much but serve as a rinser. Cromolyn sodium prevents mast cell degranulation which is what is causing all the stuffiness/discomfort. Be a little patient with it, you need to use it twice a day for about a week before all of your symptoms go away but once they do, it's just maintenance sprays after that. Especially if you're already used to a saline spray this will be no different except the results will be way better!
        thanks for the info doc!

Comment

• Real Real
          • Feb 2007

I'm giving mytailor.com a shot. I ordered a shirt and sent them one of my Thom Browne shirts so they can copy the fit. The fabric is Thomas Mason black voile...sort of a sport shirt, two front pockets, slightly tall and wide collar. We'll see what happens.

Comment

• sphoxx
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Babyshamble View Post
            Few things recently:

Beat up Hi Tops from Genzou
            So... how many people have these been through since I've sold them??

Comment

• beardown
              rekoner
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by sphoxx View Post
              So... how many people have these been through since I've sold them??
              The first rule of Dick Club is that you don't talk about how many hands the Dick has passed through over time.
              Originally posted by mizzar
              Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• theaddict
                • Apr 2008

Panasonic AX200E home cinema projector, Panasonic blue ray player, Denon Hifi receiver...and a fucking expensive HDMI 10m cable (i freaked out when the SA told me that my "cheap" version costs 300Euro...the "expensive" one would have cost 100Euro per meter!!!)...may the force be with me...
                Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• dji
                  • Feb 2008

nice set up SA, could have just purchased a ps3 as a blu-ray player though ;-). sorry to say it man but you kinda got shafted by paying 300 euros for a 10m cable, with a digital signal it's either working 100% or not at all. there isn't any possibility of signal loss for a HDMI cable that is 10m or under, if you can still return it then do it and purchase one of these for under $30 USD as it'll do the job just as well.

Comment

• theaddict
                    • Apr 2008

hmmm...the SA told me that there is a significant difference in the quality even with different HDMI cables...not true?

Comment

• philip nod
                      • Aug 2007

sounds like your new SA is DJI
                      One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• dji
                        • Feb 2008

standard bullshit that SA's spin to move cables that provide a nice profit margin for the store. cable quality only really matters for either analogue cables (component, composite, etc.) or 15m+ of digital cable, if you can return it then save yourself the cash and spend it on some new jawns .

Comment

• theaddict
                          • Apr 2008

hmmm, i bought 10m...maybe would need 15 if i install the whole thing on my ceiling since my walls are about 4m high...still change to a cheaper one?

Comment

• dji
                            • Feb 2008

if you need a 15m cable then you'll need to spend the cash on a high quality one, either way you should return that 10m cable though.

Comment

• theaddict
                              • Apr 2008

cheers D!
                              Now lets get back to clothing before Papa Faust sends us in our rooms without dinner

Comment

• fadetogrey
                                • Apr 2009

this is coming to me soon. perfect layering in warm weather imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎