X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stilts
    • Oct 2008

Ann FW

I am very excited to make my first purchase post! I initially thought my bf was the only person who would appreciate/understand when I thought, SZ!

I am absolutely ethereal to share that I have been lucky enough to purchase the Ann FW leather belted corset! I preordered it so I am like a little girl waiting for Christmas!

I esp love this picture of Tanya wearing it.

This look encapsulates Ann's "I wanted the black to protect the fragility of the white" quote for me. Also, Tanya is one of my favs and I once spied her with my little eye at Pastis having dinner with her mom.

Comment

• nutty07
      • Jul 2008

many lists are coming up for this fall winter

lots of superb things to shop

but not many things will suit due to where I live , this is so sad

Comment

• eR1k
        • Feb 2009

I bought my first pair of Augusta boots, which looks more like V-A boots to me, but I appreciate the aesthetic nontheless.

Comment

• Vanna
          • May 2008

^Damn, those are really nice. Congrats.

Faust, that's a fantastic jacket. Can't wait to see pics of your Ann one.
          Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by stilts View Post
            I am very excited to make my first purchase post! I initially thought my bf was the only person who would appreciate/understand when I thought, SZ!

I am absolutely ethereal to share that I have been lucky enough to purchase the Ann FW leather belted corset! I preordered it so I am like a little girl waiting for Christmas!

I esp love this picture of Tanya wearing it.

This look encapsulates Ann's "I wanted the black to protect the fragility of the white" quote for me. Also, Tanya is one of my favs and I once spied her with my little eye at Pastis having dinner with her mom.
            Oh, shit, that's mind-blowing!!! Pictures please!!! I am so happy that there is a woman out there that will buy something so daring and awesome!
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mesh
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by magic View Post
              which short sleeve and size?
              Just the plain white one magic or the half layer. I dont think the sleeves are big enough for my arms.

Faust nice to see you enjoying yourself, jealous.

Comment

• Babyshamble
                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                Oh, shit, that's mind-blowing!!! Pictures please!!! I am so happy that there is a woman out there that will buy something so daring and awesome!
                Yeah great item, I think it's sold out on LVR though, or maybe another site. Daring, as you say. I may wear a lot of women's clothes, but I'm not daring enough to try and pull that off lol.

Comment

• magic
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by mesh View Post
                  Just the plain white one magic or the half layer. I dont think the sleeves are big enough for my arms.

Faust nice to see you enjoying yourself, jealous.

i am sorry..its not the one i have i dont have very big arms but a 46 sleeves fit quite slim though.
                  Focusing on object details

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by mesh View Post
                    Can anyone tell me how big the opening of the sleeves are on the dd short sleeve Ts? They don't look like they can contain my bis/tris in there.
                    about 16cm for a size 48. the material is very soft, so you might be able to pull the sleeves a bit leaving them stretched.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• mesh
                      • Dec 2006

Thanks magic and ml!

Comment

• mrbeuys
                        • May 2008

Faust, that looks too good. Bet you can't wait for a cold day.

Long wrap cardi
                        Silk rayon L/S
                        Same Drop crotch pants as Mike
                        Those Elephant buutz
                        Blowjob L/S (ta Faust)
                        Above all RO.

HL Bondage Wrist thing from 03 I think (ta Mumma)
                        Lovely striped Ann L/S (ta sagaji)
                        Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• stilts
                          • Oct 2008

Thank you, Faust! Yes, I will be sure to take some photos as soon as I receive it! It's suppose to arrive between 7/15-9/30 and I am really hoping it comes in July!! I can't wait!

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

/\ me neither!

Thanks, everyone. Mesh, I will let you know if I find anything.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mrbeuys: Dayum. the wrap cardi and the elephant boots are on my wishlist :(

Comment

• mrbeuys
                                • May 2008

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
                                mrbeuys: Dayum. the wrap cardi and the elephant boots are on my wishlist :(
                                Unless someone is buying for you or it's not available yet, ditch the wishlist. Just buy ;-) It works.
                                I can see how you would like these 2 items tho, hope you follow my advice.
                                Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎