Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

like a group of us was saying at the store after the eagle landed and I killed it. you would be a genius if you put that look together on your own pulling from various sources. however once you pull it straight from the lookbook it sort of becomes tragic
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• philip nod
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Jermaine View Post
      Thom Browne - Elongated Sleeve Oxford Shirt

Thom Browne - Elongated Sleeve Oxford Shirt

Jermaine

This is my first post. /wave

Hello all.
      hanging yourself redefined by thom browne

Comment

• mrbeuys
        • May 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
        ...however once you pull it straight from the lookbook it sort of becomes tragic
        Was waiting for someone to say that. And it is true. Wearing it in the store today it felt strangely empty and predictable, like cheating and I doubt I will ever wear it all at once (maybe for the pic). But the individual pieces are amazing and I have been trying them with older things and it's rather refreshing. Then again, I wear pretty much nothing but RO and some old HL these days and as you know Rick goes well with Rick... but yeah - walking lookbook might look good, but feels pretty shit.
        Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Sombre
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
          walking lookbook might look good, but feels pretty shit.
          That's isuck territory.
          An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
          I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• mrbeuys
            • May 2008

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
            That's isuck teritory.
            Well - point proven, case closed.
            Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Chant
              Banned
              • Jun 2008

Sometimes runway combinations are so strong and cohesive that you can't help. You have to buy them...
              Why not ?

I tried on today the samourai jacket WITH hood at L'Eclaireur and it didn't work out : the scratches were working fine, but there were too many pleats on the chest and they were ruining the shape. Same goes with the hood, wich gives to the V neck a drapey aspect which doesn't work with the overral strict tailored shape. It was very disappointing.

I guess the version without hood would be better.

Comment

• philip nod
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                Was waiting for someone to say that. And it is true. Wearing it in the store today it felt strangely empty and predictable, like cheating and I doubt I will ever wear it all at once (maybe for the pic). But the individual pieces are amazing and I have been trying them with older things and it's rather refreshing. Then again, I wear pretty much nothing but RO and some old HL these days and as you know Rick goes well with Rick... but yeah - walking lookbook might look good, but feels pretty shit.
                i felt bad after writing that, and thx for taking it for what it was worth..
                that was the problem with the samouray...i couldn't think of anything i own that i could wear it with...so i bought the skdrcrops bc they are amazing and i felt you literally have to wear it with the sam to make it work. so chant you're point is correct. i felt like if i enabled myself with the bottom maybe i could get the top eventually...
                anyway, a lot to look forward to in trouser dept for dick.

Comment

• MikeN
                  • Nov 2007

o rly?

Comment

• kbi
                    • Feb 2009

Damn that's a lot of dick.

Comment

• ardeetee
                      • Apr 2007

that's what she said?

Comment

• Chant
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2008

that was the problem with the samouray...i couldn't think of anything i own that i could wear it with...so i bought the skdrcrops bc they are amazing and i felt you literally have to wear it with the sam to make it work. so chant you're point is correct. i felt like if i enabled myself with the bottom maybe i could get the top eventually...
                        A new word in the SZ vocabulary , since I guess you meant the skirt+drop crotch pants. They'd fit perfectly with the samourai since the shape of the skirt, widening at the bottom, would echo the shape of the jacket's bottom.
                        I didn't see them yet in the store (but didn't go to the RO store, only at L'Eclaireur), would you mind post a picture, or a WAYWT - it's been a long time btw.

We saw yesterday at L'Eclaireur the winter version of the classical drop crotch pants Eternal bought, in cotton (for the upper part, from the waist till the drop croctch) and distressed lambskin (from crotch) : very beautifull, and perfect for winter time. But price was 858 E. Crazy.

Comment

• rorschach
                          • Sep 2008

Faust - nice glasses. I almost ordered those myself but the missus stepped in and put the kibosh. something about owning too many sunglasses - whatever! sad about VB going away..

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by rorschach View Post
                            Faust - nice glasses. I almost ordered those myself but the missus stepped in and put the kibosh. something about owning too many sunglasses - whatever! sad about VB going away..
                            they said they don't plan to stop making the glasses.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Servo2000
                              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by duncan_
                              RO DRKSHWD hoodie
                              Very cool. How much did you end paying just out of curiosity?
                              WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Aleks
                                • Feb 2009

wow, very nice stuff duncan

Love all of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎