Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mesh
    • Dec 2006

Thanks for the line on schneider faust, some good prices there.

Originally posted by mumma View Post

VERONIQUE BRANQUINHO high-neck "snow" sweater
    STEPHAN SCHNEIDER grey wool/cotton blazer
    I have been looking for that sweater for a long time my friend.

Comment

• dji
      • Feb 2008

need to buy some thin waxed laces...

Comment

• theetruscan
        • Jan 2008

Been on what (for me) is an absolute tear this sale season:

Lumen et Umbra spraypainted loose pants.
        DD Basic Shorts, faust is right about these. Also, faust is not the only hirstute man wearing them.
        KKA peaked lapel vest.
        LUC loose-fit shirt
        Casey Vidalenc linen trousers

... god, it just goes on. I don't want to think about it.
        Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
          Been on what (for me) is an absolute tear this sale season:

Lumen et Umbra spraypainted loose pants.
          DD Basic Shorts, faust is right about these. Also, faust is not the only hirstute man wearing them.
          KKA peaked lapel vest.
          LUC loose-fit shirt
          Casey Vidalenc linen trousers

... god, it just goes on. I don't want to think about it.
          great piece! i wanted that!
          LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• deleuze
            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
            great piece! i wanted that!
            Indeed, picked it up myself, beautifully textured fabric.

Comment

• mw000
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
              i still don't get the red leather hype. the red is a beautiful colour, but it looks so metal/bad guy clichéd.
              I agree with this too..

I think red leather is one of the toughest things for a man to pull off

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
                make that 3, been wearing these for a couple of months and they are realyl nice
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• mumma
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by mesh View Post
                  Thanks for the line on schneider faust, some good prices there.

I have been looking for that sweater for a long time my friend.
                  indeed there is still lots of amazing stuff on the opening ceremony website, and prices are better then in europe (actually don't get it), why they don't stock a size 3, so stupid!

yeah, have been looking for that veronique sweater for some time as well. and finally found it in a brand new condition with tags in my size ;-) btw, there is a very nice vb cotton coat on clearance sale on yoox, for like 300euros in a size 48 and 50. pm me if you need a link.

and got some more new stuff ;-)

DAMIR DOMA SS09 wide wool trousers (they are so nice! and look really good with bless stuff!)
                  DAMIR DOMA SS09 light blue shirt
                  ANN DEMEULEMEESTER AW08 light grey cotton/rayon shirt
                  LOUPEON — archival fashion project.
                  Web store focused on collectible garments from avant-garde European designers.
                  www.loupeon.com

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Nice purchases, everyone :-). Muuma, cut off your Damir pants and join the shorts club. ;-)

EDIT: And the Schneider thanks goes to Muuma, really. He pointed me in the right direction. Mesh, you didn't think I'd actually walk into Opening Ceremony on my own, did you?
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kbi
                      • Feb 2009

really like the damir shirt was thinking about getting it too..

Comment

• jamesd
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        Even our own members are secretive about measurements, and here people want store owners to get busy with the measuring tape.
                        Not secretive at all -- just thought it was more appropriate for a PM -- and I'm not in the business of selling it. So, for a size 3 in the rider pit-to-pit is 18.75 inches. The shoulder is hard to measure but around 14 inches.

Comment

• mesh
                          • Dec 2006

yeah, have been looking for that veronique sweater for some time as well. and finally found it in a brand new condition with tags in my size ;-) btw, there is a very nice vb cotton coat on clearance sale on yoox, for like 300euros in a size 48 and 50. pm me if you need a link.
                          Nice thanks for the info sent you a pm. I am liking those dd pieces more and more also.

Nice purchases, everyone :-). Muuma, cut off your Damir pants and join the shorts club. ;-)

EDIT: And the Schneider thanks goes to Muuma, really. He pointed me in the right direction. Mesh, you didn't think I'd actually walk into Opening Ceremony on my own, did you?
                          You and me both faust, I haven't been in there for a long time I can't tolerate that place. I have the damir shorts from last spring so I'm one step ahead of you . I've actually cut down the brands I look at these days and don't buy much of anything anymore as I am pretty content at the moment.

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

you must have seen me wearing ss before I have like 7 pieces
                            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• MississippiRebel62
                              • Jul 2009

DAMIR DOMA SS09 light blue shirt
                              Absolutely brilliant.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                                you must have seen me wearing ss before I have like 7 pieces
                                Put down the pipe - I've been following his work before you were trying to stuff yourself in Tom Brown's suits I simply meant that Muuma posted the link to the OC sale, not that he is a SS fiend.

On a serious note - I actually don't think I've ever seen you in an SS piece. I feel weird every time I write SS.
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎