X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Vanna View Post
    He dragged me to the Rugby store in Union Square, and we spent 45 minutes there. I sat and watched him as he tried on 5 different shawl collared cardigans.
    That man is no friend of yours! Evil!!!!!

also, DILF is next level :)
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• random
      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by dji View Post
      fucking Julius, start cutting your moto collar leathers smaller!
      i can def feel your pain man. is there any leather produced in size 0 in japan? i know there are size 0 for certain pieces, not sure about leather tho.
      I don't exist.

Comment

• dji
        • Feb 2008

a few labels but none that make anything particularly appealing. _7 hasn't made a size 0 for a few years now, and even then it was for the womens collection. the sizing does vary depending on the style of leather though, the jut neck cut for example fits quite true to size, while the current rider fits a tad smaller.

really nice purchase btw random, I take it the colour is charcoal?

Comment

• random
          • Dec 2007

oh that makes sense now. i was wondering why i havent seen any size 0 since fw07.

thanks. yea, charcoal. (-:
          I don't exist.

Comment

• andrewislasorad
            • Nov 2006

a few labels but none that make anything particularly appealing. _7 hasn't made a size 0 for a few years now, and even then it was for the womens collection. the sizing does vary depending on the style of leather though, the jut neck cut for example fits quite true to size, while the current rider fits a tad smaller.

really nice purchase btw random, I take it the colour is charcoal?
            dji -- have you finally come to some sort of Julius leather size satisfaction? I feel like you might have owned every single Julius leather in existance at some point. I still cant figure out how you gave up you AW06 riders, I still haven't found a Julius I like better in terms of looks and fit, but possibly this fall's [which you have in red? ..won't know til I try it]. Are they using Ram anymore? My buddy's aw07 lamb riders [although worn daily & heavyily abused] started to tear on the raglan shoulder...seemed like the leather was just too thin..but who knows..

Comment

• dji
              • Feb 2008

not quite every julius leather in existence haha, although 6 mainline and 1 MA jacket is quite a few...

the jut neck cut fits very true to size (ie. size 1 = 44cm p2p), however I'm waiting on the FW09 version. the FW08 and SS09 jut's were nice but weren't quite perfect in terms of leather and design imo, the FW09 jut is perfection with the classic rider design (with borders on the zips) and ram skin. the ram skin they're using this season is the same as the ram skin on the AW06 rider, just with an intense washed processing.

Comment

• random
                • Dec 2007

Originally posted by andrewislasorad View Post
                dji -- have you finally come to some sort of Julius leather size satisfaction? I feel like you might have owned every single Julius leather in existance at some point. I still cant figure out how you gave up you AW06 riders, I still haven't found a Julius I like better in terms of looks and fit, but possibly this fall's [which you have in red? ..won't know til I try it]. Are they using Ram anymore? My buddy's aw07 lamb riders [although worn daily & heavyily abused] started to tear on the raglan shoulder...seemed like the leather was just too thin..but who knows..
                dear sir, could you please dont mention that fw06 leather again...you know i was #2 in the line when rajio was selling it

that being said, i am feeling okay now...
                I don't exist.

Comment

• random
                  • Dec 2007

not quite every julius leather in existence haha, although 6 mainline and 1 MA jacket is quite a few...

the jut neck cut fits very true to size (ie. size 1 = 44cm p2p), however I'm waiting on the FW09 version. the FW08 and SS09 jut's were nice but weren't quite perfect in terms of leather and design imo, the FW09 jut is perfection with the classic rider design (with borders on the zips) and ram skin. the ram skin they're using this season is the same as the ram skin on the AW06 rider, just with an intense washed processing.
                  jesus christ. what a man could suffer from bad sizing
                  I don't exist.

Comment

• random
                    • Dec 2007

yea i believe its the same color (-:
                    I don't exist.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by andrewislasorad View Post

The ss10 gray is the best one IMHO. And I shall have it if I have to move the earth and the stars.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• MikeN
                        • Nov 2007

we'll be jacket twins again then faust!

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
                          we'll be jacket twins again then faust!
                          Could've been a trifecta if Ann blazers weren't so long in the body :-)
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Vanna
                            • May 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                            then you are a brave man!
                            Bravery in the face of varsity letters!

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                            That man is no friend of yours! Evil!!!!!

also, DILF is next level :)
                            hahaha.

I'm gonna tell him you said that, I wonder if it will help boost his "Confidence."

*wink wink nudge nudge*
                            Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Konzern
                              • Oct 2008

Julius lamb leather gloves.
                              extreamly nice and comfy, but you have to have pretty small hands to fit these, fits me good but the leather ripped litterally the first time i tried them on...

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by anna.wahlstrom View Post
                                Julius lamb leather gloves.
                                nice buy

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢