• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MikeN
    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by andrewislasorad View Post
    And while I'm at it...this just came from A

I've been a little skirt crazy lately..rick skirt/pants to julius skort ...now for the real thing
    Awesome! I like this skirt but I think it was too long for me. I prefer a shorter skirt

You have the Julius ones from Atelier also? I want those. Where are the WAYWTs at?

Comment

• scott.m
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Ivans On High View Post
      It may be long, but it's certainly not the road less travelled...
      now was that really necessary?

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
        Ahh, this whole "goth ninja" thing turned out to be a little harder than it looked, did it? Betcha wish you hadn't sold all them Common Projects and Band of Outsiders now. It's a long road back to SuFu from here. YOUS A LONG WAY FROM HOME, COUNTRY BOY!

Mike I really laughed out loud when I saw this

Originally posted by dji View Post
        wait, the engineer boots are taller than you'd like but you were considering ann and VA riding boots? you gotta put more thought into your purchases dude...
        be patient with him, he will come around in time...........some things can only come through experience........
        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Ivans On High
          Banned
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by scott.m View Post
          now was that really necessary?
          I wasn't having a dig. Just saying that he wouldn't be the first person to do a prompt 180. And that is not to say your are the first person either.

Comment

• Torchiere
            • May 2009

Originally posted by hommedeguerre View Post
            My Proxy from SharpService just showed up!
            Aren't you selling the Julius gloves and hat? Why would you buy another pair of gloves and hat??

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
              • Mar 2007

Ahh, this whole "goth ninja" thing turned out to be a little harder than it looked, did it? Betcha wish you hadn't sold all them Common Projects and Band of Outsiders now. It's a long road back to SuFu from here. YOUS A LONG WAY FROM HOME, COUNTRY BOY!
              Haha...so true so true...back to NdG, HdG?

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Awesome! I like this skirt but I think it was too long for me. I prefer a shorter skirt

You have the Julius ones from Atelier also? I want those. Where are the WAYWTs at?
                slut!
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• hommedeguerre
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Torchiere View Post
                  Aren't you selling the Julius gloves and hat? Why would you buy another pair of gloves and hat??
                  I am selling the gloves I got today...cuz they are too small. I'm selling the BROWN Julius hat I have, as I bought a black one.
                  Le 21ème

Comment

• hommedeguerre
                    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Acid, Bitter and Sad View Post
                    Haha...so true so true...back to NdG, HdG?
                    Never, Acid. I was never a big NdG fan...I had a few peices I got on sale and never wore. It never fit me how I wanted it to. Plus, in my experience the quality was sub-par...same with BoO (THE WORST!)...I love my Julius stuff, but am trying to be conservative(ish) with what I buy from them, as far as garments/shoes...accessories on the other hand is a different story. As you can see, I am still trying to focus my aesthetic...but I'm hopefully getting there. The main thing is learing about these brands...what fits, what doesn't, what looks good on me, and what doesn't. Trial and error...we'll see how I fare. I appreciate those of you who have a "little faith" or patience with me. I def. look up to you guys as far as what you buy/wear/look good in...I am of course not able to pull off what most of you can, due to my build, but I hope you'll be constructive with your criticism in order to help me figure it out.
                    Le 21ème

Comment

• scott.m
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Ivans On High View Post
                      I wasn't having a dig. Just saying that he wouldn't be the first person to do a prompt 180. And that is not to say your are the first person either.
                      granted, and truthfully this is how i dressed before i started buying SZ brands but frankly after delving in i realized it didn't suit me and went back to what felt natural, it doesn't change my interest in the labels designers or aesthetics.

Comment

• move_ment
                        • Feb 2009

Comment

• black horizons
                          • Jan 2008

I dunno, you guys are kinda being dicks, he is unloading a bunch of nice stuff in the classifieds, and he is more or less polite, what is there to complain about?

A lot of it sounds hypocritical too coming from the compulsive buyers/sellers that we all are.
                          www.black-horizons.com

Comment

• H-R
                            • May 2007

Originally posted by andrewislasorad View Post
                            And while I'm at it...this just came from A

I've been a little skirt crazy lately..rick skirt/pants to julius skort ...now for the real thing
                            Andrew, maybe you should pull the trigger as well on this 3-layer culotte:

Comment

• mononon
                              • Sep 2009

yeah, HdG seems to be just testing out the waters, seeing what works since his style is ever changing, like my own style. he seems like a very nice guy and takes the criticism well, a thing i really respect.
                              calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• Torchiere
                                • May 2009

Originally posted by hommedeguerre View Post
                                I am selling the gloves I got today...cuz they are too small. I'm selling the BROWN Julius hat I have, as I bought a black one.
                                Ah my mistake. I remember seeing that exact Julius cap in your thread a while ago, didn't think about the colour.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎