X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fenrost
    Banned
    • Mar 2009

^ i assume they are different construction? lined? unlined? taped? glued? invi-seam? selvedge? etc?

i believe these are the little things that would make a ccp suit sizing all over the place..

Comment

• orphée
      • Apr 2008

In that case I suppose shortening the sleeves would be in order. After all, the jacket is meant to be worn.

Comment

• Sombre
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by orphée View Post
        I believe those sleeves should come to the middle knuckle for ccp, which does of course feel somewhat long, but that is how they are meant to be. I would not shorten them above that.
        For a suit? I know CCP isn't exactly traditional, but for any suit, those sleeves would be too long. Typically, the suit sleeve should end between the wrist and the thumb knuckle, with the knuckle being on the more lenient end of "acceptable" sleeve length.
        An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
        I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• orphée
          • Apr 2008

Typically, yes. But for CCP, I would have to disagree. Extra sleeve length is one of his hallmarks, in my opinion.

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

its a thin line... slightly longer than traditional can look good, but too long will look sloppy. imo just above the knuckles is a proper elongated sleeve length for blazers.
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• bestial
              • Jun 2008

fabric is a keeper, atleast my pants are lined with a cotton/cupro blend so the rough nicht fabric never touches the flesh.

I'm normally a sz 44 in pants, and I had to take 46 in these asym. ones (although, I also needed that with the invisiseams), they do fit rather skinny on the legs considering they being dresspants, but they don't hug the legs. there is no tapering down the ankle, they are normal straight pants.

Comment

• shawn
                • Apr 2007

Please...does EM has a website? thanks..

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• fenrost
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by shawn View Post
                    Please...does EM has a website? thanks..
                    You won't find anything in their website.

You need to email/call them.

info@easternmarket.com.au

Comment

• theaddict
                      • Apr 2008

maybe the asmetric ones have à different fit than the "regulär" ones? Os the lining really different from the outer fabric? Damn that you already got the invisiseam pants, I might have traded my 46 against the "nicht@ pant;)

Originally posted by bestial View Post
                      fabric is a keeper, atleast my pants are lined with a cotton/cupro blend so the rough nicht fabric never touches the flesh.

I'm normally a sz 44 in pants, and I had to take 46 in these asym. ones (although, I also needed that with the invisiseams), they do fit rather skinny on the legs considering they being dresspants, but they don't hug the legs. there is no tapering down the ankle, they are normal straight pants.
                      Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• bestial
                        • Jun 2008

I don't have the invisiseams, I got them in sz 44, and they were too small, so I changed them for these instead, clumpsy writing from my side.

trade huh? damn, you will get me sleepless.

about the lining, yes, it's a completely different fabric.

and yes, they probably have a different fit due to the curving seams, but the fit look kinda the same as the regulära!

Comment

• theaddict
                          • Apr 2008

Hmmm, we should pm...
                          Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• shawn
                            • Apr 2007

Thanks for all the info regarding EM.

Comment

• orphée
                              • Apr 2008

Addict and Bestial, sorry to hear that about the sizing of the trousers. I was hoping at least that aspect of ccp would remain constant. Bad news.

Comment

• magic
                                • Feb 2009

got your ring P?
                                Focusing on object details

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎