X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ivans On High
    Banned
    • Oct 2008

I tend to agree on the sizing, the shoulders look a little big, but the other shot in your blog looks great.

Comment

• BSR
      • Aug 2008

Yeah the dipped zips are so next level!
      BTW what kind of leather is groil?
      pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
      Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• fenrost
        Banned
        • Mar 2009

oh yeah thanks guys. it's creepy indeed.

groil is kangaroo leather.

Comment

• Venus in Furs
          Banned
          • Aug 2009

I think a 44 would have probably been perfect. Although, I've only got a couple of Rick tanks on underneath, so it might be fine with some layers under it.

Comment

• sshum88
            • Dec 2007

/\ Venus...agree with some of the other posters that it might look a tad big in the shoulders and possibly the chest area but hard to tell from the 2 pics posted. Also as you mentioned, wearing some additional layers will change the fit. Great pickup.
            Originally posted by eat me
            If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• Chant
              Banned
              • Jun 2008

Venus, if you want a proper advice, you should show us better pics.
              But I've to disagree, layering won't change anything : if it's too big, it'll remain too big, without and with layering.

Comment

• anatomicut
                • Jun 2009

venus
                did you try on 44size?
                if arm lengths of the 44size are ok for you.
                i think 44 works better .
                just my taste.-46 also good on you.

Comment

• Venus in Furs
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2009

Here's a better picture to show the fit. I never tried a 44. I have a 44 in the fencing and asked Campbell if I could order a 44 in the high neck. However, he advised a 46 or even a 48.

Comment

• fenrost
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2009

they look decent, imo.

but i am just judging pics on the monitor screen. so it's abit one dimensional. the question where 44 may have fitted better will linger.

Comment

• bestial
                      • Jun 2008

when I saw that you had posted fenrost, I knew there was gonna be something nice! love the fabric of the pants, is there a blazer to match with also?

venus, I think the jacket looks great in the first picture, in this last one a bit big, no real sense of any body formation. although the sleeves looks perfect in length, maybe a 44 will be too short?

in the end it's up too you, if you feel that it's too big on you, you probably won't use it as much as you should. been there done that.

Comment

• minomni
                        • Oct 2006

r, the pett drop crotch pants look incredible, how narrow are they through the ankle?

venus, the coat looks good in the first photo; you may want to look into having the buttons moved slightly so that there is more overlap in the front. it's possible to do this without distorting the alignment of the coat and it will fit better through the torso.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                          • Mar 2007

Luke, the coat looks a tad roomy.
                          Consider what Minomni suggested about shifting the buttons...that should do it.
                          Congrats on the coat btw

Comment

• Castor
                            • Nov 2009

Venus, I think it depends on what you need in your wardrobe. If you want a coat that you can wear over a blazer or leather or heavy sweater, this is probably ideal, but if you want a closer fit without the ability to layer heavily then perhaps size down to the 44.

Either way, Absolutely fantastic coat!
                            Originally posted by DRRRK
                            The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

coat looks pretty good to me.. its intended as somewhat roomy. I have a size 50 and while there is plenty of room in the body, its very fitted in the shoulders and back so I couldn't have sized down.
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• BSR
                                • Aug 2008

Seriously, I highly doubt that Venus could wear a blazer under this coat. Minomni, that's an interesting suggestion, but do you think it will still be possible to close the collar hook?
                                pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                                Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎