Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • interest1
    • Nov 2008

Eternal – i want the shirt off your back.
    sain't

Comment

• christianef
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by merz
      toeless boots are the definition of being a fashion victim. shit looks like something you'd see on a 17 year old posting their latest lady gaga-inspired fit to lookbook.nu

unless youre mickey rourke in spun you could say the exact same for cuban heels.

Comment

• Venus in Furs
        Banned
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by christianef View Post
        unless youre mickey rourke in spun you could say the exact same for cuban heels.
        Nah man

Comment

• joey_k
          • Sep 2007

ss08 raf simons coated cotton blazer
          http://www.josephkeefer.com
          http://www.theghstsofny.com

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
            • Jan 2007

^ Good luck with that. I had the non-coated version (but as a suit set) and couldn't keep it looking clean no matter how hard I tried. The fabric seems to attract any and every little particle that will make it look dirty.

Then my friend's cat crapped on it and the dry cleaner couldn't fix it
            Originally posted by jogu
            i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• Sombre
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by merz
              toeless boots are the definition of being a fashion victim.
              A fashion victim is defined by his/her intentions (ie. transience), not necessarily by what he/she chooses to wear.
              An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
              I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• magic
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                did you get this one?

if so, what is the colour like? looks black but the description says its dark brown.

might have to grab a couple as well, the fit looks good
                A, received them today and i would say definitely not brown. Its washed/faded black and the fit is great^
                Focusing on object details

Comment

• miserableman
                  • Dec 2009

Guidi grey back zips finally arrived today from AM1. I don't recommend ordering from them unless you don't mind a communication-less transaction. They don't answer emails or phone, don't provide shipping confirmation or tracking. Not the shopping experience I expect when ordering a 700euro pair of boots.

Never tried a pair of Guidi's before. I'm usually a 44/44.5 and ordered a 45.5. They're too tight for me so must go back, though they are extremely comfortable, I find them to be like a leather sock.

Colour difference would put me off too, looks worse in real light. Not only are they too small fit wise, they look tiny. Here next a pair of 44 F&B. I don't 'tuck' my pants into my boots which I think highlights them looking so small.

Now I have to return to AM1, should be fun :-)
                  Last edited by miserableman; 03-15-2010, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                    • Nov 2006

damn bad luck, I hope I don't run into similar sizing issues, I am waiting on a custom order and sized up one. I have a pair of side zips in the same size and fit perfect, fingers crossed my backzips have the same fate.

Comment

• Monty76
                      • Sep 2006

^ Agreed, as long as you can get them on they will eventually mold to your feet.

Mine were giving me blisters for the first couple days becasue they were so tight. But after about four days of heavy use they were comfortable as hell.

Comment

• Venus in Furs
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by miserableman View Post
                        Guidi grey back zips finally arrived today from AM1. I don't recommend ordering from them unless you don't mind a communication-less transaction. They don't answer emails or phone, don't provide shipping confirmation or tracking. Not the shopping experience I expect when ordering a 700euro pair of boots.

Never tried a pair of Guidi's before. I'm usually a 44/44.5 and ordered a 45.5. They're too tight for me so must go back, though they are extremely comfortable, I find them to be like a leather sock.

Colour difference would put me off too, looks worse in real light. Not only are they too small fit wise, they look tiny. Here next a pair of 44 F&B. I don't 'tuck' my pants into my boots which I think highlights them looking so small.
                        I don't quite get how they can be extremely comfortable yet too small?

Anyway, that's a shame, I love my rear zips, really want a pair of side zips now

Comment

• miserableman
                          • Dec 2009

I agree they'll probably stretch, the leather is super soft. They just feel like tight socks, that's why I said they're comfortable. I can just about zip them up but it feels like my feet are stretching them too much.

Even if they stretch to did fit, I still couldn't live with how small they look(I'm a big guy) and also the fact one is a good few shades darker than the other. I realise that os to be expected on some leather products but I don't like it.

Comment

• mandrup
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by andrewislasorad View Post
                            damn bad luck, I hope I don't run into similar sizing issues, I am waiting on a custom order and sized up one. I have a pair of side zips in the same size and fit perfect, fingers crossed my backzips have the same fate.
                            How long does a custom order usually take and from whom? And what style are you awaiting? : P

I'm thinking of doing a custom order myself for the mud-grey suede side-zip as seen on AM.

Comment

• calvinc
                              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Venus in Furs View Post
                              I don't quite get how they can be extremely comfortable yet too small?
                              That's what he meant. The leather.
                              Angela Marriner - While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

I agree they'll probably stretch, the leather is super soft. They just feel like tight socks, that's why I said they're comfortable. I can just about zip them up but it feels like my feet are stretching them too much.

Even if they stretch to did fit, I still couldn't live with how small they look(I'm a big guy) and also the fact one is a good few shades darker than the other. I realise that os to be expected on some leather products but I don't like it.
                                No offense, and I don't want to come off as plugging stores, but why would you NOT go to one of our affiliates? Even if it took them a few months to order a specific pair, at least you'd be getting exactly what you wanted and in the right size? You are spending 700Euros on boots, might as well do it right.

Anyway, coincidentally, I got my Guidi backzips today. I sized up two sizes and they feel great.
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎