X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PrinceOfCats
    • Jan 2007

Re: Your recent purchases

I'm tempted by 'Case me pain, Hedi Slimane' just for the sheer bad taste of it.
    the extraordinary metamorphosis of one black liquid into another

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

[quote user="PrinceOfCats"]I'm tempted by 'Case me pain, Hedi Slimane' just for the sheer bad taste of it.
      [/quote]

Go for it - who knows, it may become a collector's item like those kitsch posters of 1950s Americana.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• CHRIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2006

i dont care what anyone says, i fucking love house of holland tees (but then again, i live in a suburban shithole. if i lived in, say, london, i probably wouldnt be caught dead in one). i've been trying to track down "i dont do womens, only raf simons" for a while, if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Comment

• casem
          • Sep 2006

My friend just got the "Cause me Pain" shirt, it sold out right away at Barney's here but he was still able to order direct from House of Holland. Personally, I'm kinda over it, they were cute at first but it's getting old, maybe I would feel differently if I didn't live in New York. It's funny, after I saw them at Barney's I knew they would be all over misshapes the next week. Sure enough like 5 people were wearing them that saturday.
          music

Comment

• PrinceOfCats
            • Jan 2007

I honesty can't say House of Holland have been that huge a hit in London but I suppose one has to remember that real indie kids are pretty disdainful of labels anyway... Haven't seen HH at Chalk, White Heat, Death Disco &c. (the kind of places you'd expect)
            the extraordinary metamorphosis of one black liquid into another

Comment

• cem
              • Apr 2007

[quote user="Servo2000"][quote user="CHRIS"]

i got the blackjack a few weeks ago as well, and i love it!

[*]house of holland [*]dior hi-tops from strip[/list]

[/quote]

Does anyone know anything about this House of Holland label? I saw their stuff at Barneys in LA, I believe. Odd sort of stuff, didn't try the shirts on. Clever phrases and designer names, is that all it is?

[/quote]

The House of Holland label is printed on American Apparel blanks and cost $90 at Barneys New York in Beverly Hills.

Comment

• kucejoe
                • Sep 2006

I think everybody should start making their own "designer rhymes". Remember, the more tasteless it is, the better. How about:

Shake your keister, Ann Demeulemeester.

(would that fit on a shirt? Oh, and I apologize for actually writing that :)

Suspension Point Store (Online + Montreal, QC) / Tumblr / Instagram

Comment

• Servo2000
                  • Oct 2006

I apologize for the fact that I would wear that.

This is going in my next batch of screenprints. Let me know if you want one, I could make a few extras.
                  WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• macuser3of5
                    • Sep 2006

"Stick your finger in my Kris Van Assche"?

shit, it doesn't rhyme. [:(]

Comment

• CHRIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2006

[quote user="kucejoe"]Shake your keister, Ann Demeulemeester.[/quote]

genius!

Comment

• soultek
                        • Feb 2007

[quote user="cem"]

The House of Holland label is printed on American Apparel blanks and cost $90 at Barneys New York in Beverly Hills.

[/quote]

If this is true, that's just wrong. Although it wouldn't be the first time that's happened... Shit at 90$ you could buy AA t's at RETAIL and still do pretty well.

Comment

• xcoldricex
                          • Sep 2006

got some baggy wool rick owens army pants. :)

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

"I like effeminate boys, Karl Lagerfeld." Oh, well, that doesn't rhyme either...
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
                              • Sep 2006

lol, kucejoe's is brilliant. [I]
                              ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

[quote user="cem"][quote user="Servo2000"][quote user="CHRIS"]

i got the blackjack a few weeks ago as well, and i love it!

[*]house of holland [*]dior hi-tops from strip[/list]

[/quote]

Does anyone know anything about this House of Holland label? I saw their stuff at Barneys in LA, I believe. Odd sort of stuff, didn't try the shirts on. Clever phrases and designer names, is that all it is?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do they have an american apparel store in London? or are they bought from here.

I thought the shirts were fun when they were worn by Pugh and Giles Deacon , but i hate the idea of making them into a whole collection,

I personally dont like T-shirts with Bold prints on them (i rarely ever wear T-shirts with prints) but to each his own

Also its not Gareth Pugh's line, it is by another london Kid, cant remember his name now, but they have a website.

houseofholland.com , I think, it shouldnt be hard to find, if anyone is interested.

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                                .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎