Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • seenmy
    • May 2009

surprised you say the invis seams are uncomfy?what about them is it?I found mine (exactly same pant) to feel really good on,and the cut a really nice balance where the twist dose not make them hard to wear,which cant be said for all twisted pants

Comment

• Vikeid
      • Feb 2009

well, the material is kinda stiff and theyre pretty tight fitting so i find myself not able to move as freely in these as other pants. im also pretty cautious with them, maybe that also makes me feel not as comfy in them as other pants? couse i dont wanna be runnin around and stuff in these... not that im often running around but.. you get the point.

Comment

• seenmy
        • May 2009

I know what you mean,when i got these i was expecting them to be something i felt i had to be carefull with but when i put them on I found them on me to feel much more sturdy than i expected and not to restrictive, but i guess they are going to fit different oneach person

Comment

• jogu
          • Jun 2009

isnt it kind of a bummer to buy somethin to wear yet feel u have to restrict your activities ? shit if im droppin a few hundred on a piece of clothing or even a G on some shoes i wanna wear the fuck outta them and get my gotdam moneys worth

whenever ive spent say $600+ on trousers i expect them to survive constant motion and the occasional sprint to the bus or quick hop over a pile of poop that has the mass of a thousand suns. IF they somehow tear they can be easily repaired and while thats annoyin i find that rarely even happens .

Comment

• Vikeid
            • Feb 2009

im okay with it. from what ive heard ccp isnt always the most comfortable stuff but people drop 1000ds of dollars on stuff anyway. they are not _that_ restrictive.. just not the most comfortable pants i ever tried : )

but your right in a way. whenever i drop big money on something i always intend to use as much as i can. dont see a reason to buy something expensive if its just gonna sit in the closet. and sometimes i chose not to wear these. they are more delicate than other pants due to the construction and i dont want to break them. for example on a night out i prefer to dress up a bit but dont always choose these couse i dont wanna risk fuck them up, and thats a shame i guess...

Comment

• nictan
              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by dji View Post
              40. ;) afaik I know nothing, same fabric and cut dude just from a different season.
              oh Alright thanks! cause I just got the 277PAM.

40? What's that?

Comment

• nakata
                Banned
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by nictan View Post
                oh Alright thanks! cause I just got the 277PAM.

40? What's that?
                where did you get them? do they still have them in size 1? mine size 2 is big for me :(

Comment

• nictan
                  • Jul 2009

Originally posted by nakata View Post
                  where did you get them? do they still have them in size 1? mine size 2 is big for me :(
                  i got them from sufu here. i got lucky i guess. at a pretty good price too.

idk if thats how its supposed to be worn, but size 1 is alil loose for me hahahaha. it sits on the hips for me. or maybe im too thin

Comment

• stereophobic
                    • Aug 2009

I have suit pants from 2007 and they're pretty low rise, so you don't have to worry.

Originally posted by nictan View Post
                    i got them from sufu here. i got lucky i guess. at a pretty good price too.

idk if thats how its supposed to be worn, but size 1 is alil loose for me hahahaha. it sits on the hips for me. or maybe im too thin
                    An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• kuugaia
                      • Feb 2010

Haven't really been following that closely, but you have been kopping left, right and center for the past month. Crazy baller. Great piece and I expect a waywt after that arrives .

Comment

• (((o
                        • May 2009

Finally. Been wanting this jacket since I first saw it. Now I just have to wait for it to arrive.

Anyone have any experience with the "PCM fabric" used in this collection. Is it just a gimmick or does it work as described?
                        Last edited by (((o; 04-12-2010, 09:42 AM.
                        i've seen things you people wouldn't believe

Comment

• scott.m
                          • Mar 2009

no experience but if you decide to part with it and it is a size one or two i think you know who to pm :p

Comment

• (((o
                            • May 2009

Yeah, I'll try to remember that. It's a size 2.
                            i've seen things you people wouldn't believe

Comment

• nictan
                              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by stereophobic View Post
                              I have suit pants from 2007 and they're pretty low rise, so you don't have to worry.
                              alright thats good to hear thanks!

Comment

• Johnny
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Eternal

I used to dream about pieces like this one, definitely a grail ( none black grail? Belongs in WTF I guess). Looking forward to the arrival so I can wear it on a cold but sunny morning.
                                that's my shirt/room!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎