Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theaddict
    • Apr 2008

i hate to be the messenger but I don't think that the first package contains a 7 bc one of the 7s I have on my feet and the other ones are in the shop and will soon have a new home. I think the first package contains a 9 which was flipped and mention to be a 6...anyway the second packag will arrive only one day later mate;)

Originally posted by bestial View Post

they won't, I hope, anyway I have a size 7 coming too, so it will work out either way.
    Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• ddohnggo
      • Oct 2006

LOLZZZZZZZ

eternally fucked by ccp
      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• theaddict
        • Apr 2008

well his ordered size is in the second package which has only one day delay...considering the long wait a day more is...

Comment

• bestial
          • Jun 2008

I have a sz 7 of the 09-10 kangaroo derbys coming, part of the blazer-deal i made! ;)

just heard from C about the double shipments, haha. :) neverending story.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

this is becoming surreal. bestial, i'd go down to milan and ask them to stop fucking with you.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• bestial
              • Jun 2008

Yes, it's surreal, but this time it's not CCP, just human factor. Well, I will get my sz 6 too, just have to turn the sz 9-package around and back to Darklands.

On topic, got this today

I was rather surprised to find out that it was "just" a single layered shirt, I thought, seeing the pictures of the tee-version at Shelter that it was a triple layer cut out. But it's really a thin black cotton where the weave becomes thinner and thinner in the three "layers, which when I know see it is a much more smart idea, and typical Luca. The visibility of the shade change is not as clear IRL though, it's depending on light I guess, shot with flash etc.

The neckholes keeps getting smaller and smaller though, almost didn't get it over my head.

Comment

• theaddict
                • Apr 2008

haha where and when did you cop that? So you are gonna have a size 6 and a size 7 derby? Confusing...

I have a sz 7 of the 09-10 kangaroo derbys coming, part of the blazer-deal i made! ;)

just heard from C about the double shipments, haha. :) neverending story.

Comment

• bestial
                  • Jun 2008

where I kopped the shoes? Or the sweater? :) LUC is from Lazzari, ordered last week same day it came up on the site, wednesday I think.

I bought the nicht-blazer from EM, but as you know it was too big and I put it up for sale. Got an offer for 50% money and a pair of sz 7 shoes, think that is the best offer I could get for now without loosing much money. There is a big chance that I sell the 7's cause I'm pretty certain that they are too big.

This whole derby-affair is a big whirl of confusing shit, no idea to try and sort it out.

Comment

• kuugaia
                    • Feb 2010

^ Holy shit man. The things that Carol does to you. I think the masochist comment before is really applicable.

Comment

• Monty76
                      • Sep 2006

Hasn't EM instigated a no mail-order CCP policy to deal with the sizing issues?

Comment

• stretcheroo
                        • Nov 2009

^ And if the object dyed wheel chair doesn't work out, you can just move straight to the overlock coffin.

Comment

• fenrost
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2009

This whole derby-affair is a big whirl of confusing shit, no idea to try and sort it out.
                          was wondering if swedish have a ccp stockist? looks like a shop is needed up there.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Quest for boots complete - between these and Guidis I should be set for a time to come and not overkill my beloved CDiems. Now to get a pair of good shoes and I am set.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Vanna
                              • May 2008

Originally posted by (((o View Post

Finally. Been wanting this jacket since I first saw it. Now I just have to wait for it to arrive.

Anyone have any experience with the "PCM fabric" used in this collection. Is it just a gimmick or does it work as described?
                              I loved that collection. Fantastic jacket. *Envy*
                              Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• bestial
                                • Jun 2008

Originally posted by fenrost View Post
                                was wondering if swedish have a ccp stockist? looks like a shop is needed up there.
                                No we don't, would've made stuff easier. Looks like we'll get grandma though.

Yes, EM has that policy.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎