X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kuugaia
    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Nikov View Post
    as a matter of curiosity, how much do you think a ccp leather, boots, and blazer cost?
    ^ About one kidney and two limbs.

Comment

• cmitso412
      • Feb 2010

leather 6500
      boots 2k
      blazer 2600
      +tax

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

You know, depending on what year the boxster is... it could be as low as $11kish. All things considered it's not that bad even if $20k.
        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• endersgame
          • Aug 2009

^^ don't you drive a vintage karmann?

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by endersgame View Post
            ^^ don't you drive a vintage karmann?

i did... up until about a year ago when someone ran into me on the highway totaling the ghia...I'm currently exploring a Beck speedster or an original 356. Not sure at this moment and certainly no rush either :)

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• gt2-josh
              • Sep 2008

Thanks Ch. Well, I knew it was coming. Argh.....

Originally posted by Christian View Post
              Gt2-josh !

Gt2-josh !!

Gt2-josh !!!

Comment

• endersgame
                • Aug 2009

that's a shame it got totaled. but those porsche's are some serious investment in time and money. if you score either one, i hope you get to drive it more than you will be restoring..

i always wanted a volvo p1800 coupe but don't know jack shit about fixing them to even consider buying one..

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

that's a shame it got totaled. but those porsche's are some serious investment in time and money. if you score either one, i hope you get to drive it more than you will be restoring..

i always wanted a volvo p1800 coupe but don't know jack shit about fixing them to even consider buying one..
                  i certainly couldn't afford an original speedster The beck/intermeccania versions are modern chassis so you can actually drive them without worry of destroying some 6 figure investment not to mention they're more affordable than a toyota camry... and have a/c as an option . The engines are still the VW 1600ccs which I know how to tinker and fix so it'll be easy to maintain. A good condition 356 actually is also around a toyota's price but then you're driving a true 50 year old car which may not hold up as a daily... beautiful as they may be.

that coupe is prtty cool... the big engines intimidate me in terms of learning how to work on them. I'll stick to the little guys which I can at least figure out :)

Comment

• thehouseofdis
                    • Jan 2010

My first car was a '64 Karmann Ghia which I loved but was really expensive to restore and I ended having to sell it to help fund my high school exchange to Austria. I've wanted to get another one ever since.

My ideal garage would house a black Karmann Ghia, a white P1800 and a silver or grey 356.
                    THE HOUSE OF DIS
                    embrace the twenty first movement

Comment

• endersgame
                      • Aug 2009

^^ lol, hey man, i only assume people drive the best on sz! you just need to get the james dean car scent in..

now back on topic..
                      somewhere in customs..

Comment

• thehouseofdis
                        • Jan 2010

now back on topic..
                        I just got white Demeulemeester jeans to replace the HS Dior jeans I'm selling.
                        THE HOUSE OF DIS
                        embrace the twenty first movement

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                          cmitso i love that Ann print l/s, prob my favorite Ann t-shirt after Horse.
                          Me too, it was hard to let mine go, but I am glad that Castor bought it - a good home!
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Castor
                            • Nov 2009

^^^Cheers Faust. Getting lots of wear. If it makes you feel any better, I get some serious wizard sleeves by the end of the day.
                            Originally posted by DRRRK
                            The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by thehouseofdis View Post
                              My first car was a '64 Karmann Ghia which I loved but was really expensive to restore and I ended having to sell it to help fund my high school exchange to Austria. I've wanted to get another one ever since.

My ideal garage would house a black Karmann Ghia, a white P1800 and a silver or grey 356.
                              Good taste :) Great cars with great design right there. I'd add a '65 fastback, shelby ac cobra and a '57 speedster to that mix ;)

Comment

• nictan
                                • Jul 2009

Months of searching finally over. In my size, almost brand new condition.

Thanks martin, and cyan as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎