X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

congrats, zam! i know how much you wanted these.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• seenmy
      • May 2009

glad they finally made their way to you

Comment

• theaddict
        • Apr 2008

Zambo, persistence sometimes pays out
        show us a fit pic now you got them!
        Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• snafu
          • Apr 2008

but zamb how can they fit they seem pretty small even for me; and my feet are smaller than yours ?

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

thanks Guys, i should be getting them tomorrow or Saturday in the mail, so lets see when they come.

Snafu,
            I can wear anything from a size 39 to 41 depending on how they are cut, my issue has always been that I have a high instep so my shoes always has to be stretch in the width, sometimes even in the Size 41

the Measurements the seller gave me are wider in width by .5cm than my Carpe Boots and only .5 cm less in the length I have more than a full cm of room in the front of the carpes at size 41

there is always the risk that they might not, but its a chance I was willing to take based on the measurements......... the fact that they are brand new and even though reselling for more than double the Yoox price, was far less than anything I could've gotten

All else fail I can soak my foot in Vinegar to shrink them

Originally posted by snafu View Post
            but zamb how can they fit they seem pretty small even for me; and my feet are smaller than yours ?
            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• bestial
              • Jun 2008

Sweet Zamb!

An epic hunt with a nice turn up.

Hope they'll fit now!

Comment

• MoFiya
                • Sep 2007

Did you get them off YOOX, Z?
                I like those, too :)
                I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• Prototypes
                  • Oct 2008

he got them from a ebay seller who got it from yoox back then

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
                    Did you get them off YOOX, Z?
                    I like those, too :)
                    Originally posted by Prototypes View Post
                    he got them from a ebay seller who got it from yoox back then
                    Correct,
                    I wish I had gotten them off Yoox, cause I had to pay double what Yoox was selling them for and then some.......

The seller was rather nice though, cause I didn't immediately have the funds, he ended the auction and waited on me to come up with the money, then he shaved almost $200 off his original asking price and did the transaction outside of Ebay, so that I would save an additional $80.

At first I was gonna let them pass because I knew they came from Yoox, but the desire was too great, I felt like a celibate man, passing a brothel and invited in, was spurred on by desire

I considered it reasonable because the seller says he is selling these as a business to pay his wife's way through grad school and I admire that kind of effort...........

I must say that, I couldn't have gotten them without people here on the Forums, there are aspects of this that I wont say publicly, but it just amazes me the level of kindness that can e extended by strangers sometimes.................It is for these reasons that I try to play my part in being a kind and fair man to you all here, and by extension humanity at large.............................

Hopefully they fit me well, with these, my Cdiems and a boot I will be getting from In Aisce, I think I am done with shoes for a long time.........
                    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• rider
                      eyes of the world
                      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                      Correct,
                      I wish I had gotten them off Yoox, cause I had to pay double what Yoox was selling them for and then some.......

The seller was rather nice though, cause I didn't immediately have the funds, he ended the auction and waited on me to come up with the money, then he shaved almost $200 off his original asking price and did the transaction outside of Ebay, so that I would save an additional $80.

At first I was gonna let them pass because I knew they came from Yoox, but the desire was too great, I felt like a celibate man, passing a brothel and invited in, was spurred on by desire

I considered it reasonable because the seller says he is selling these as a business to pay his wife's way through grad school and I admire that kind of effort...........

I must say that, I couldn't have gotten them without people here on the Forums, there are aspects of this that I wont say publicly, but it just amazes me the level of kindness that can e extended by strangers sometimes.................It is for these reasons that I try to play my part in being a kind and fair man to you all here, and by extension humanity at large.............................

Hopefully they fit me well, with these, my Cdiems and a boot I will be getting from In Aisce, I think I am done with shoes for a long time.........
                      zamb, i am so happy these found their way to you. a great turnout for a genuinely deserving guy.

Comment

• Wax
                        • Sep 2009

Glad you got them from ebay. Had I know you wanted them I would have pmed you first instead of posting it in good finds.

when have they been on yoox btw? I watched their ccp items for the past month and never saw them pop up?

Comment

• MoFiya
                          • Sep 2007

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                          Yeah, let us know wether they fit
                          I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                          But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• thehouseofdis
                            • Jan 2010

Ann Demeulemeester sterling silver pin, cream colored cotton cashmere polo (SS '10) and hydrangea print corduroy jacket (FW '08)
                            THE HOUSE OF DIS
                            embrace the twenty first movement

Comment

• christianef
                              • Feb 2009

dont have many sneakers just ordered those

Comment

• hurricane08
                                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by christianef View Post
                                dont have many sneakers just ordered those
                                http://www.ssense.com/women/product/...sneakers/24067
                                nice! i guess this model isn't availiable for men.Wish i could see a leather version for men's.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎