• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tonecrush
    • Jul 2013

Julius

Devoa
    "Never seen someone treat such a piece of crap excuse for a boot with so much care, and precision."

Comment

• bukka
      • Sep 2011

Overlock assymetric DNA jeans

Detailed shot

Received those today. Quite happy with it, cotton seems breathable enough for warm temperatures. I'm a bit worried about sizing as they fit a bit too big so I might flip them if don't get used to it but I'm going to give them a try first. Thanks to Ink and Zam and his team
      Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• devour
        • Dec 2014

Originally posted by bukka View Post
        Overlock assymetric DNA jeans

Received those today. Quite happy with it, cotton seems breathable enough for warm temperatures. I'm a bit worried about sizing as they fit a bit too big so I might flip them if don't get used to it but I'm going to give them a try first. Thanks to Ink and Zam and his team
        Very nice pair of jeans. Do you have a pic of how they fit?
        Last edited by Ahimsa; 06-02-2015, 01:51 PM. Reason: Don't repost images on the same page please.

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by devour View Post
          Very nice pair of jeans. Do you have a pic of how they fit?
          they fit loose in the upper block and thigh and slim in the legs
          I am wearing exactly the same cut now, but in the tailored pants version
          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• devour
            • Dec 2014

Originally posted by zamb View Post
            they fit loose in the upper block and thigh and slim in the legs
            I am wearing exactly the same cut now, but in the tailored pants version

Interesting. Looks like i'll have to try on a pair in the future, j shaped pants (or whatever its called) always intrigue me.

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by devour View Post
              Interesting. Looks like i'll have to try on a pair in the future, j shaped pants (or whatever its called) always intrigue me.
              Cool
              I dont know if this model will ever resurface again......

it is about 3 seasons old, but a great piece non the less.
              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• eleves
                • Sep 2012

Originally posted by OVR View Post

I'm going to try my best to restore them and make them the best they can be.
                currently the left sole bottom staple is gone, do normal cobblers know about fixing staples, or will I have to come up with an alternate route to solve that problem?

things to do to ensure a long and healthy life(although i am not dissatisfied with them at their current state):
                • New outsole
                • Re-staple sole
                • treat leather on toebox
                • ???paint black inner leather???
                There is a dedicated thread for this with lots of good answers in it but give up on the staples, they are a lost cause.
                Originally posted by Faust
                HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

• bukka
                  • Sep 2011

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                  it is about 3 seasons old, but a great piece non the less.
                  Yes, SS14! Thanks devour, I'll try to post a fit pic soon.
                  Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• gregor
                    • Oct 2014

aleksandr manamis

rick

drkshdw (getting rid of if anyone is interested)

l&f

last one was purchased under the influence, but i'm happy enough with them

Comment

• OVR
                      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by eleves View Post
                      There is a dedicated thread for this with lots of good answers in it but give up on the staples, they are a lost cause.
                      thank you!
                      I emailed the NY store and asked which cobbler they recommend, I'm going to swing by there soon.
                      I got these with some sort of substance (maybe shoe goo) spread across the back sole holding it together that looks pretty aged, so maybe there are other alternatives to staples.
                      can you send me the thread link by the way?

Comment

• devour
                        • Dec 2014

So i just got my first ever pair of Guidi 992s in Black horse FG leather. Purchased from PNP, very good service, took 2 days for it to arrive all the way from Italy. Contrary to what people have said about sizing, im usually a US8.5, but i didn't have to size up, i just got a 41 and it fit me perfectly.

Last edited by devour; 06-05-2015, 12:09 AM. Reason: Picture size

Comment

• Shucks
                          • Aug 2010

size down ur damn pictures though

Comment

• NOHSAD
                            • Nov 2014

He just wanted to take close up shots of the shoe. Compared to some pictures on here from users that's stretched across the screen, his are perfectly fine.
                            "Instead of feeling alone in a group, it's better to have real solitude all by yourself"

ShopDDavis.etsy.com

IG: @D.__Dvais

Comment

• devour
                              • Dec 2014

Originally posted by NOHSAD View Post
                              He just wanted to take close up shots of the shoe. Compared to some pictures on here from users that's stretched across the screen, his are perfectly fine.
                              It was actually bigger initially, sized them down already! Cheers

Comment

• fireflygrave
                                • Aug 2012

MA+ leather came in. I'm really pleased that it's a perfect fit, it's always a good feeling when you size something exactly right shopping online. I'll put up some pictures of my own when I can figure out how to get my Canon to play nicely with my mac (software is being a pain, if anyone knows much about it I'd love some advice, haha).

Also picked up this Ramos alarm clock because I'm terrible at waking up. It can't be turned off at the clock- instead you have to get up and punch in the date on a wireless panel somewhere else in the house. Just the thing to get me to the kitchen and the coffee in the morning without hitting snooze 4 times. It's also got an internal battery, so unplugging it doesn't work either

And some vintage combats to serve as beaters for winter slush and summer mud:

put a tiger in your tank

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎