X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • casem
    • Sep 2006

Re: S/S 2007 Arrivals and Reviews

Ooooh, thanks for the pic Casius. Damn those boots are fine. They're selling some runway samples at the flagship (just afew kerchief shirts and the matabiki trousers) so I asked if there was anyway I could get my hands on a pair of boots from the runway (since I'm such a good customer) and they said no [:'(]

When they have a closing sample sale, you know Ima be puttin' up a tent outside until they open.

music

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

Thought everyone might like to know that Atelier has updated thier website. www.ateliernewyork.com

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• casem
        • Sep 2006

So I got the final word on the Cloak boots. I asked at Barney's why they were in the catalog and the shoe guy said they printed the catalog before they knew the shoes weren't going into production, so alas, nobody will be getting them. I asked, begged, at Cloak again to track down a pair or if they might appear at a sample sale and they said they're totally gone. It's frustrating becuase I saw them in the window at Barney's, I know they exist somewhere! OK, I'm done obsessing over them now.
        music

Comment

• kucejoe
          • Sep 2006

Maybe some of you might me interested in this (the store has women's Ann, Margiela, Dries, Rick Owens etc shoes and bags)

"Spring Fever is here and Mona Moore is offering a special promotion for her

on-line customers. All Spring/Summer 2007 Collections are 15% off from

Friday, April 27th until Monday, April 30th when you make a purchase on

http://www.monamoore.com, with free shipping to anywhere in North America!"

Suspension Point Store (Online + Montreal, QC) / Tumblr / Instagram

Comment

• CHRIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2006

seven updated their site with more bless pieces. the pricesarent making me heave... unlike their current male 'model', who, by the way, is in desperate need of a shirt.

Comment

• deuxmille
              • Nov 2006

I don't really like what Seven bought, it's just the average pieces (except maybe the vest which is fine). I have to go with you Chris, that guy could really use a shirt!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎