Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex1017
    • Jul 2015

For the amount of stress it seams to be causing. Wait a couple pay checks and buy them off the Rick site/reputable retailer. At that point maybe you could even get the leather ones.

Comment

• Awful fits
      • May 2016

Petty sure I got them off a reputable retailer. Again just me being paranoid

Comment

• macdemarco
        • Oct 2015

Recently got this rick owens wallet from japan. http://imgur.com/a/W8Cb3 I highly suspect that it is not genuine. Any opinions?

Comment

• SketchingJack
          • Aug 2015

Originally posted by macdemarco View Post
          Recently got this rick owens wallet from japan. http://imgur.com/a/W8Cb3 I highly suspect that it is not genuine. Any opinions?
          The signature looks pretty suspect. If you google his signature you'll see the R and the O are longer, more exaggerated

Comment

• jimmycs
            • Mar 2014

Originally posted by macdemarco View Post
            Based on those photos, does look suspicious.

Comment

• charleslin
              • Apr 2013

Recently got this from grailed.

But having second thoughts about this, the engraving font is different from my previous piece.

Anyone familiar with CHs? Especially older pieces.

Thanks!

This is how the font was on my previous piece.

Last edited by charleslin; 07-04-2016, 12:10 PM. Reason: Add another pic

Comment

• smudge
                • Jul 2012

Just received a pair of p13s and concerned about their legitimacy.

Top tag is what I received, bottom is from older season. They're supposed to be from heimat but I don't have the item tag, only the second tag. Fabric is supposed to be f1944

The wider kerning of the top tag is throwing me off.

Thanks!
                Last edited by smudge; 07-28-2016, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• amulet
                  • Apr 2015

I just purchased the Talim Corona t-shirt by Damir Doma from a user based in Singapore on grailed:

Searching for Damir Doma Talim Corona Printed Tee? We’ve got Damir Doma Men's Tops starting at $100 and plenty of other Men's Tops. Shop our selection of Damir Doma today!

Pretty sure it's legit from the detailing & print in the photos provided, however the tag looks a little different from what I'm used too from Damir, I know this design was originally a part of his silent line- but was reissued as a part of the main line last year... Does anyone know of the label is genuine or not?

Comment

• tong1801
                    • Oct 2012

Yes amulet the label is genuine. My ss16 Damir stuff has the same label too

Comment

• amulet
                      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by tong1801 View Post
                      Yes amulet the label is genuine. My ss16 Damir stuff has the same label too
                      Thanks! I was 95% sure, it's been a while since I bought anything from Damir- so I'm glad to know my purchase wasn't in haste!

Comment

• massivegoldteeth
                        • Oct 2011

a1923 leather jacket

bought a a9123 leather jacket/shirt but nowhere does it say adiciannoveventitre. could this be fake? probably from a few years ago. there's only a small piece of fabric strip sewn around the inside collar.
                        Last edited by massivegoldteeth; 07-31-2016, 05:44 AM.

Comment

• 13we2
                          • Sep 2015

Originally posted by smudge View Post
                          Just received a pair of p13s and concerned about their legitimacy.

Top tag is what I received, bottom is from older season. They're supposed to be from heimat but I don't have the item tag, only the second tag. Fabric is supposed to be f1944

The wider kerning of the top tag is throwing me off.

Thanks!
                          The small pores on the leather tag does look suspicious, but the other print tag looks perfectly fine. Can you just take some photos of the pants themselves?

Comment

• scifim
                            • Jan 2016

Hi guys,

Can I get a legit check on these Ramones please? Sorry for the shoddy photos-- I can take more if necessary.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like VL16.

Comment

• headpower
                              • Aug 2009

A legit check for this RO silk bomber please

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡