X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beardown
    rekoner
    • Feb 2009

I believe that's being sold by Minomni who is a member here. Quite legit and very good service as well.
    Originally posted by mizzar
    Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• benkwon91
      • Nov 2010

lanvin legit check

lanvin legit check

DSC_1549

DSC_1550

DSC_1551

DSC_1552

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

have you ever seen anyone even mention d&g here?

if your only contribution to this community is posting yes/no questions and legit checks on items that obviously aren't the regular topic here, you might want to try some other forum.
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• michael_kard
          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
          have you ever seen anyone even mention d&g here?

if your only contribution to this community is posting yes/no questions and legit checks on items that obviously aren't the regular topic here, you might want to try some other forum.
          i didnt know there was a list of designers posters are not supposed to write about - point me towards it please.
          ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
          Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Lane
            • Aug 2010

Dolce and Gabbana...aye

honestly, though the brand is trash.

Comment

• nictan
              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
              i didnt know there was a list of designers posters are not supposed to write about - point me towards it please.
              there's no list of designers you are not supposed to write about. you can jolly well write about it, its just that we dont care.

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

sure, here.

there are no written rules regarding labels to discuss, but this community does have a certain aesthetical focus if you haven't noticed.
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• jogu
                  • Jun 2009

what in the fug , that dolce advert is god awful i hope they didnt actually use that as their campaign
                  Last edited by jogu; 11-25-2010, 03:35 AM.

Comment

• Lane
                    • Aug 2010

you underestimate D&G

Comment

• michael_kard
                      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                      sure, here.

there are no written rules regarding labels to discuss, but this community does have a certain aesthetical focus if you haven't noticed.
                      that doesnt mean you have to react in such a weird way when some guy asks a question that relates to a brand you don't like. I always thought one of the things that defines this forum is freedom, as in people having open minds, not being preoccupied and all that..
                      Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• kunk75
                        Banned
                        • May 2008

well, it's like joining audi forum to talk about toyotas (no offense to the good people of toyota).

Comment

• michael_kard
                          • Oct 2010

is it? so you are basically implying people in this forum are supposed to only discuss some brands.. why? and most importantly, what is it that makes you think that way?

Comment

• kunk75
                            Banned
                            • May 2008

no, i am not claiming groupthink but we all try to avoid shitty brands. It's a simple commentary/proposition. just seemed like you haven't poked around here much if you thought the D&G question would get any encouraging replies.

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

that doesnt mean you have to react in such a weird way when some guy asks a question that relates to a brand you don't like. I always thought one of the things that defines this forum is freedom, as in people having open minds, not being preoccupied and all that..
                              you really aren't in a position to tell me how to respond to someone. look around the forums for a while before trying to act as some sort of voice of reason or preaching about what the virtues of this forum are.

you clearly don't see whats going on here. the person I was responding to has made a majority of his posts in this thread and the one titled "yes or no", asking questions about items which don't seem to interest anyone as he has hardly received any responses. this is pointless, which I attempted to bring to his attention. We also expect a certain level of contribution from members, this is not some "ask the experts" forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎