Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • michael_kard
    • Oct 2010

Although the jeans do not seem to be fake, the seller seems very hostile and honestly I would not even think of spending a thousand dollars on eBay with "terms" like these:

# ALL SALES ARE FINAL. RETURN, REFUND, AND EXCHANGE IS NOT AVAILABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.
    # NEGOTIATION AFTER PURCHASING IS UN-ACCEPTABLE. PLEASE RESPECT BOTH OF US. THANK YOU AND PLEASE.

He also sells custom items.

Edit: He has listed the pair as New w/o tags but in the description he's written that it's been worn.......
    ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• diorowen
      • Aug 2010

thanks for the input michael :). I really want this, but I guess you're right, unless I found someone who can confirm me his legitimacy, I will think 100x first.
      :)
      still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• Prototypes
        • Oct 2008

pretty sure it's fake? but the RO jackets from therefernce.it has the same tags too?

Comment

• dunglan7
          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Prototypes View Post
          pretty sure it's fake? but the RO jackets from therefernce.it has the same tags too?

How can you tell it's fake? Too good of a price?

Comment

• Prototypes
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by dunglan7 View Post
            How can you tell it's fake? Too good of a price?
            yeah, i suppose so plus i realized this doesnt have the front pockets but then again, i aint no expert so is this legit? since therefernce.it has same tags too

Comment

• dunglan7
              • Sep 2010

^ Looks like a Globa jacket to me. The one with the front pocket is a different model.

Comment

• arc
                • Mar 2011

Does anyone know if the RO sneakers from FW10 has "Rick Owens" written on the shoes bottom?

Thanks in advance

Comment

• resonaut
                  • Nov 2010

"Rick Owens" is written on the insole (inside). Outsole is clean as always.

Comment

• arc
                    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by resonaut View Post
                    "Rick Owens" is written on the insole (inside). Outsole is clean as always.
                    But I have seen some RO sneakers with the name written on the shoes bottom. Is it a new change for the SS11?

Comment

• resonaut
                      • Nov 2010

Yes, it appears this is a SS11 change. My FW10 trainers only have RO written on the insole.

FW10 vs SS11

Comment

• arc
                        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by resonaut View Post
                        Yes, it appears this is a SS11 change. My FW10 trainers only have RO written on the insole.

FW10 vs SS11
                        Thanks.

Comment

• mononon
                          • Sep 2009

that GLOBA is FAKE. pm me for details. i don't think it's a good idea for members here to tell all the reasons that RO imitations are fakes, otherwise the fake manufacturers will know what to change to fool us. we should post it and have members pm the OP, and just post that it is fake. does anyone else think this is a good idea. last thing i want is for us seriously not to be able to tell the difference, since it's already very difficult at times.

btw, i'm pretty sure this is a fake as well

calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• dunglan7
                            • Sep 2010

^ Good idea but my concern is that if they wanted to fool us then they could go out to the store purchase a "REAL" Rick piece and duplicate it. There's no stoping them for trying to fool us.

Comment

• mononon
                              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by dunglan7 View Post
                              ^ Good idea but my concern is that if they wanted to fool us then they could go out to the store purchase a "REAL" Rick piece and duplicate it. There's no stoping them for trying to fool us.
                              but there are always very small and minor details that are skipped. the fact is, in many cases they are trying to "fool" us, otherwise, they would not try to sell for 80% of the price and list as authentic....
                              calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• mizzar
                                • Mar 2008

Originally posted by mononon View Post
                                that GLOBA is FAKE. pm me for details. i don't think it's a good idea for members here to tell all the reasons that RO imitations are fakes, otherwise the fake manufacturers will know what to change to fool us. we should post it and have members pm the OP, and just post that it is fake. does anyone else think this is a good idea. last thing i want is for us seriously not to be able to tell the difference, since it's already very difficult at times.

btw, i'm pretty sure this is a fake as well

http://cgi.ebay.com/BN-Rick-Owens-Bl...#ht_500wt_1156
                                I Don't think it's a good idea. Couse they alredy know the brand and just go to store, do some photos and then make something alike.
                                But normal people just won't know what is what.

About your's link - it's deffinatly fake. Goes for around 30USD on tao.
                                Comes in three colors.
                                ____
                                sorry for my bad english, i learned it from the book.

I too am inspired by homeless people when I buy a $1,000 jacket. Why don't we just shit on them? Oh, fashion, sometimes I wonder why I bother...(Faust)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎