Legit?
      Also anyone have fit pic?

Comment

• Dane
        HAMMERTIME
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by mattizzle View Post
        Don't think Devoa fakes exist.
        i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• eleven crows
          • Mar 2011

devoa pants are legit. they were mine and i purchased them retail before selling on. they're also the best devoa pants produced imho.

Comment

• Dane
            HAMMERTIME
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by eleven crows View Post
            devoa pants are legit. they were mine and i purchased them retail before selling on. they're also the best devoa pants produced imho.
            funny how often you read "best iteration of ____ ever made...but I sold them".
            i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• eleven crows
              • Mar 2011

an abused phrase to be sure. in this case i had to sell them as i bought a size 1 and needed a size 2.

Comment

• Skye X
                • Oct 2010

Has anyone seen fake Dior Strip destroyed jeans? I'm talking to someone about trading for a pair, and I just want to make sure I'm not getting taken for a ride. Pics he sent me are here.

Comment

• beardown
                  rekoner
                  • Feb 2009

I think the easiest way is to request a close up of the care tag because they can knock off the treatments but the tags usually give it away. Here is a page and if you look around, there are posts about tags, rivers, distressing and other ways to spot a knock off.

I have had a few pairs of Dior jeans but I'm definitely not an expert...I have seen posts about fake destroyed versions so I'm pretty sure they exist...again, the details usually give them away so ask for close up pics and compare.

Edit: on my phone so I think the link got screwed up. Try this one.
                  The silver fabric content/ care tag is sewn into the inside side seam of Dior Homme jeans. These tags do vary based on the type of jean, th...
                  Originally posted by mizzar
                  Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Skye X View Post
                    Has anyone seen fake Dior Strip destroyed jeans? I'm talking to someone about trading for a pair, and I just want to make sure I'm not getting taken for a ride. Pics he sent me are here.
                    Can't say anything until I see the inside tag. They look real as far as the photos go.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Umami
                      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Skye X View Post
                      the one in the pictures is real

Comment

• Skye X
                        • Oct 2010

Okay, thanks all. I've asked for closeups of the tags, buttons, rivets, and sewing details, specifically bar tacks, etc.

Comment

• amen
                          • Dec 2010

is this site legit, a few people asked before but i dont recall seeing an answer? thanks!

Get the premium .com domain you deserve. Seamless and professional transactions. Payment plans available.

Comment

• Dane
                            HAMMERTIME
                            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by amen View Post
                            is this site legit, a few people asked before but i dont recall seeing an answer? thanks!

http://egocomplex.com/
                            The stuff is real, but I can't comment on if you'll actually receive it...as you said, people had some issues with him, but they seemed to only be regarding presale stuff, not what already exists on his site.

Comment

• tron
                              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                              The stuff is real, but I can't comment on if you'll actually receive it...as you said, people had some issues with him, but they seemed to only be regarding presale stuff, not what already exists on his site.
                              I've bought from there on a few occasions. Shipping is always super fast and they communicate well from my experience. I've never done any of the presale stuff though.
                              "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• shah
                                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by tron View Post
                                I've bought from there on a few occasions. Shipping is always super fast and they communicate well from my experience. I've never done any of the presale stuff though.
                                same here, no presale but bought something i spotted on ebay just by emailing him, arrived really fast and was great (though no tags ... )

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎