X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • __6
    • Jul 2012

Dunks

Following up on my previous question, please let me know if the numbers are supposed to match inside the shoes and the box. Have some doubts about these being authentic...

Comment

• Faye
      • Apr 2009

Got this black RO double layer. First thing I noticed was that the tag is completely blank, not even any traces of something that could have been written and faded with time. (I don’t know how many times it’s been washed, but the seller himself also received it like this from another seller.)
      So I compared it to 2 other RO double layers that I own. Of course there were some small differences, but I think that they’re due to the different seasonal iterations, so I won’t mention them here.

However, I think it could be worth mentioning, that on my 2 other t-shirts, the back seam that runs between the tag is sewn with a double overlock stitch (2 very close parallel seams => see close-up picture of the pearl tee).
      On the black tee in question however, this seam has only been finished with a single seam line.

Apart from these differences, I really couldn’t find any other signs that were standing out. I’m 80% sure that it’s authentic, and hopefully I can make it 100%.

Thanks for your help!

Comment

• whtnnk986
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Faye View Post
        Got this black RO double layer. First thing I noticed was that the tag is completely blank, not even any traces of something that could have been written and faded with time. (I don’t know how many times it’s been washed, but the seller himself also received it like this from another seller.)
        So I compared it to 2 other RO double layers that I own. Of course there were some small differences, but I think that they’re due to the different seasonal iterations, so I won’t mention them here.

However, I think it could be worth mentioning, that on my 2 other t-shirts, the back seam that runs between the tag is sewn with a double overlock stitch (2 very close parallel seams => see close-up picture of the pearl tee).
        On the black tee in question however, this seam has only been finished with a single seam line.

Apart from these differences, I really couldn’t find any other signs that were standing out. I’m 80% sure that it’s authentic, and hopefully I can make it 100%.

Thanks for your help!
        I have long and short sleeves double layer tees from Limo, Naska, Mountain and Island, in unstable cotton and in silk/rayon, they all have only a single seam line in the area you are interested in.

Comment

• Faye
          • Apr 2009

that helps! thx for your help mate. :)

Comment

• zaragosa
            • Feb 2013

Please help me verify this Rick Owens pant

Hi, attached is a link to an ebay auction:

Not sure if this is authentic as I can't find any pictures to verify online. Seller has mentioned that it's from the 2010 season. Help would be much appreciated, thank you!

Comment

• upsilonkng
              • May 2010

Originally posted by miserableman View Post
              Shoulder straps don't come on AW jackets.
              not always true actually, more recently they do, that tag looks legit though but i've never seen that jacket before.

Comment

• cloonz
                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by zaragosa View Post
                Hi, attached is a link to an ebay auction:

Not sure if this is authentic as I can't find any pictures to verify online. Seller has mentioned that it's from the 2010 season. Help would be much appreciated, thank you!
                Look at all the other stuff he is selling. It's all obvious fakes...

Comment

• Eternal Cashflow
                  • Apr 2013

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
                  not always true actually, more recently they do, that tag looks legit though but i've never seen that jacket before.
                  Cool, that's what I thought. All fake rick signals that I had seen before were disproved ie the sig was right, the zips were right, the tags that I posted were "dotted" and seemed to be right, arms were silk (vs. the cotton/whatever arm lining that some of the fakes I've seen have). But I hadn't seen a goat intarsia before, apparently from fw 05 I think... could be wrong on the season though. I guess the lucky guy snagged a pretty rare jacket.
                  Last edited by Eternal Cashflow; 07-16-2013, 11:02 PM.

Comment

• Illithid Dude
                    • May 2013

I'm thinking about bidding on this, but the fact that he says it is 'misstagged' scares me. Does that happen often? Is this legit?

Comment

• the breaks
                      • Sep 2007

rdy_2_wear is legit as far as i know
                      Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• evilchevy
                        • Apr 2013

is there replica CCP boots? gloves???? pants?

If yes, how to be sure they are legit and no replica?

Comment

• Crowzer
                          • Feb 2011

I don't think that CCP replicas exist.

Comment

• evilchevy
                            • Apr 2013

I know that there is jacket from china.

Comment

• chun121681
                              • Jan 2011

Anyone know this is legit or fake? Thanks.

Comment

• cloonz
                                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by chun121681 View Post
                                Anyone know this is legit or fake? Thanks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200948911493...84.m1423.l2649
                                He is a legit seller. I'm after the sweatpants he's selling.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎