X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • naturalalmonds
    • Sep 2013

Originally posted by watersay View Post
    this is from DRKSHDW line, not rick owens mainline, that's why there is nothing on the parallel tags.
    Thanks but not what I was asking about, reread the original post
    I want to do product, I am a product person, not just clothing but water bottle design - Kanye West

Comment

• newp
      • Feb 2013

White RO look totally legit but I'd warn you against purchase before you check the RO sneakers of 06-08 quality thread

Comment

• julian_doe
        • Mar 2013

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for New Rick Owens RU 7750 /WM Size XS Anthracite Mohair Wool Blazer from Strutter at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Can anyone confirm the authenticity of this jacket? The only things that make me feel uneasy are that the tags say S while the inner tags say XS, and that the seller can't tell whether the jacket is fully canvassed or not. Seems like a good deal, but I don't want to waste my money.

Has anyone dealt with this seller?

Comment

• noirgt
          • Oct 2012

looks legit to me...
          I wonder do people really make fake rick blazers and sell them? at least I'll never do that... sounds really unprofitable.
          Also is it common that people know whether their blazers are fully/half canvassed? because I know none of my casual balzers' structure =-= just don't care...

Comment

• boodude
            • Oct 2012

inn7

Hi guys, anyone has ordered from inn7fashion.com? any feedback much appreciated? thx

Comment

• im_parfait
              Banned
              • Oct 2010

Hey!

Can please someone help me with these Rick Owens memphis jeans? Legit or fake?

Comment

• imblurredout
                • Apr 2013

Hello all,

I need a "third party" to prove to paypal that this jacket is fake. I live in New York and tried emailing both gray market and the mainline store, but no response. Please help! Thanks!

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Things I noticed:
                -there is no inner breast "Rick Owens" embroidery
                -there is no list of compositions
                -the leather is crap, it feels like styrofoam and makes a weird sound when you rub it together
                -the ID number does not match

Comment

• Castor
                  • Nov 2009

Originally posted by imblurredout View Post
                  Hello all,

I need a "third party" to prove to paypal that this jacket is fake. I live in New York and tried emailing both gray market and the mainline store, but no response. Please help! Thanks!

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Things I noticed:
                  -the leather is crap, it feels like styrofoam and makes a weird sound when you rub it together
                  I'm no expert, but I've never seen a leather like that from Rick from '09-current. Other issues for sure. I'm not sure if the Rick store will offer you any proof.
                  Originally posted by DRRRK
                  The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• Lo-ki
                    • Jan 2011

Similar legit check 09 Crust feels like shit leather no composition tags
                    http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/sho...768#post395326
                    She looked at me, pointed at the string of the back of my BBS jacket and said: You had the same string on the shirt you wore last time. If I'm not mistaken that's a part of a hearing aid. You have a hearing impairment, right?

Comment

• mizzar
                      • Mar 2008

Looks like some sort of a sample.
                      Zipper looks good, type spot on, wear signs looks leathery enough.
                      Have some 09 sample bauhaus tube coat, labels dont have composition or even size and model, but authentic 100%
                      It may be shit quality thou.

Originally posted by imblurredout View Post
                      Hello all,

Things I noticed:
                      ____
                      sorry for my bad english, i learned it from the book.

I too am inspired by homeless people when I buy a $1,000 jacket. Why don't we just shit on them? Oh, fashion, sometimes I wonder why I bother...(Faust)

Comment

• darkbydesign
                        • Sep 2010

^^Agree. People get super paranoid on here, but if you own a lot of Rick stuff, those details all change from season to season so you have to know your stuff to know fake/not? Just because there is no inner embroidery and those simple details, doesn't mean it's fake at all. Basically, if you have issues with buying Rick, then cough up the cash and buy it retail and then you'll know it's real. :)

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by darkbydesign View Post
                          Basically, if you have issues with buying Rick, then cough up the cash and buy it retail and then you'll know it's real. :)
                          truest words ever said.

i rarely look at this thread but it seems like 99% of the rick owens stuff is real, even items that some members are quick to dismiss as fake.

fakes are identifiable less by the "quality" (which especially in Rick Owens is varied and very much subjective) or the appearance of the Olmar and Mirta tags (which are digitally printed, inconsistent, and often appear off even on real garments) and more by details like the sewing and hardware.

consistent and clean sewing alone is usually a sign that the garment is real.
                          LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• imblurredout
                            • Apr 2013

Thanks for all the help. My main concern was that he sent me photos of what seemed to be an undoubtedly "real" Bauhaus but instead sent something entirely different. He sent me photos of tags which had proper composition and ID information but sent this one instead. Since he sent me something else I was lead to believe that it was a fake. Also, he stopped answering my emails for a month after it arrived. I'll admit, the design is still pretty good, but the leather does not feel like leather or anything natural. I can rub and separate the two sewn together pieces of "leather" and it feels like styrofoam. The zippers are right, but they're also rusted and very old, yet the jacket is nearly new. It's just all very bizarre. I think I need to take it into the store, but I don't want to lose my credibility there. I do buy stuff from the mainline store, but it's hard to say "no" to cheaper prices on older models of items from eBay or here. It does feel shitty buying and trading this stuff sometimes, but it's also the only means to get older unique items.

Comment

• mizzar
                              • Mar 2008

Just this this in store, you obtained via friend this old bauhaus, they would understand, you got nothing to loose.
                              I do think it's real, rick leather tend to be very strange from time to time it even maybe bonded with something inside.
                              I would not be surprised even if this particular bauhaus was done in Lorica wich is luxury faux leather but cost as very good natural one.
                              About "old" zipper, until recently all rick stuff were with this old, colored with oil and grungy looking ones.
                              Visit store and talk with some experts, my advice.
                              ____
                              sorry for my bad english, i learned it from the book.

I too am inspired by homeless people when I buy a $1,000 jacket. Why don't we just shit on them? Oh, fashion, sometimes I wonder why I bother...(Faust)

Comment

• imho_essno
                                • Jun 2013

dior home slimane sneakers in black

looks legit

but i'm not too familiar with slimane stuff

any thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰