X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patroklus
    Banned
    • Feb 2011

Do you remember in grade school, when boys would pick on girls that they had crushes on?

Comment

• Patroklus
      Banned
      • Feb 2011

I've been stealing lady clothes like, all my life. I'd say it's pretty authentic of me to wear a skirt. But I only started wearing shredded clothing since I was about 12 and discovered Nirvana (so about three weeks now). Not authentic.

Comment

• Patroklus
        Banned
        • Feb 2011

No, I got that. I was double bluffing you.

Comment

• several_girls
          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
          Do you remember in grade school, when boys would pick on girls that they had crushes on?
          Oh I got that she was being playful or teasing, but I'm going by the golden rule. I usually flirt before taking people's clothes off, and not vice versa. Plus if the roles were reversed I'd be an creep; imagine if I just pulled down her dress in front of everyone.

This was going through my head the first time she tried it: "why does she think this is OK oh god get away from me you're so drunk"

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Let me get this straight - you were fighting with a woman who wanted to take your clothes off?
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• several_girls
              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
              Let me get this straight - you were fighting with a woman who wanted to take your clothes off?
              I've broken up with a SO recently and I am still in that period where you're not attracted to anyone.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

I was just teasing you :-)
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• MikeN
                  • Nov 2007

Originally posted by several_girls View Post
                  I've broken up with a SO recently and I am still in that period where you're not attracted to anyone.
                  It was probably because of the skirt.

Comment

• Lane
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by several_girls View Post
                    Apologies in advance for posting probably the third or fourth time about the damned skirt, but it's been a default garment for summer so far.

At parties, I mostly get, "Why are you wearing that?" and I would respond, "Because I think it looks cool!"

This is usually enough for people, but this one very inebriated young woman decided she had a categorical problem with men wearing skirts, and three times attempted to take it off. Like pinching the fabric between her fingers and thumbs at my thighs, and puling it down.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Take it off!"

"What? Why? What are you doing?!"

"Take it off!!"

Eventually her friend brought her attention elsewhere.
                    next time just pull their skirt down as well.

Originally posted by DRRRK
                    You should tell her that it represents your inner self and therefore you are authentic. Or if above 20 and you have been doing it for half your life, tell her you are a fucking moron. Best though is telling her you are not only one, but several girls.
                    LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by several_girls View Post
                      you're so drunk
                      Didn't you think it happened because of this particular skirt?

"... Take this skirt, quickly take off this skirt... and jacket.. ... and shoes .... and give it to me .... aaaand this is all, I must go"

Comment

• Fuuma
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by DRRRK
                        You should tell her that it represents your inner self and therefore you are authentic. Or if above 20 and you have been doing it for half your life, tell her you are a fucking moron. Best though is telling her you are not only one, but several girls.

Got the hang of German humour?
                        Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                        http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• I wonder if it occured that it's several girls fault that other people abuse and take advantage of the situation. Maybe if you dressed differently people wouldn't feel entitled to undress you against your will....

lame joke, i know.

Recently also got the question: "Why do you choose to look like that?"

I tried to comprehend what kind of response she was expecting and asked back the same thing, and she kept smoking her cigarette with a dead face....

Comment

• several_girls
                            • Nov 2010

I also live in the American midwest. This is probably important contextual information.

Comment

• I'm very sorry.

Here i'm mostly dismissed as a fashion student from the academy, so i can normally wear anything. No social context to take into consideration. very nice.

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
                                I'm very sorry.

Here i'm mostly dismissed as a fashion student from the academy, so i can normally wear anything. No social context to take into consideration. very nice.
                                I honestly dont know why you are going to school.................
                                “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                                .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎