Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knitwit
    • Apr 2009

hah! I'll have to try that. But I seriously didn't have a knife on me. There was a pretty awkward silence after they clammed up though.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

You can also use merzesque persuasion techniques. I'll let him speak for them ;-)
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• thecoretic
        • Apr 2009

Maybe this should go in 'WTF',but I have the FW08 Ann D distressed prune boots.Last time I wore them too work staff where saying shit like ''Oh cool,I want to get those All Saints boots''...''Nice boots,All Saints is it?'' .. ''All saints,all saints blah blah''... I was like ''WTF?" in general.
        We have an All Saints concession so Im pretty aware of their blatant rip offs,but i delved a bit deeper into their little section and saw the boots - holy shit .. the boots I was wearing where practically there(different laces).

I know im pretty much there target demographic,as in a student/part time worker who subscribes to a small portion of the aesthetic they rip off - but iv seen evidence of the pathetic construction - Im willing to save up and get the real deal because I know it wont fall to shit and is a better investment in the long run.

Although,some of it is rather nice,decently constructed - but theres a general quality control issue going on.

Comment

• almroth
          • Jul 2008

last friday when I was in the city two drunk ralph lauren dudes asked me and a friend if we were into BDSM after asking for a cigarette. my friend was wearing a dior homme napoleon jacket and I was wearing a black drapey coat. I told them it was a miracle my friend wasn't wearing his leather mask as we were speaking and left.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Avantster View Post
            heartwarming

the poor guy deserves a break
            LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
              the poor guy deserves years of therapy
              fixed
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• KM80
                • Mar 2008

I had a car full of girls laughing at my LMaltieri smurf hat the other day. And although not quite a stranger, my girlfriend said she wont go out in public with me if I'm wearing it.

:)

Comment

• Sombre
                  • Jan 2009

That's kinda sad KM80. I told my girlfriend when we got together that my style was out of the ordinary, and that she was deciding to be with me already knowing that, so she shouldn't refuse to be seen with me no matter how outlandish she may find my clothes. It's worked...so far.
                  Last edited by Sombre; 05-04-2009, 04:27 PM.
                  An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                  I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• KM80
                    • Mar 2008

Haha, I pretty much expect it from her. If you're from Vancouver you could just picture any girl wearing yoga pants in kits and imagine how cool they think an elfish lmaltieri hat is...

Comment

• Oh weh mir
                      • Oct 2008

I've been told on two occasions that I look like Amelia Earhart when I wear my Julius aviator cap in conjunction with this giant Dior scarf. They were both pretty epic days for me.
                      Originally posted by AVALANCHE
                      is this an example of how not to wear ccp?

Comment

• beardown
                        rekoner
                        • Feb 2009

Don't feel bad...if I started talking about Julius to the 'fashionista' girls around here, they would assume I was talking about Paul Frank. That's about as deep as they get in these parts.
                        Originally posted by mizzar
                        Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• dndy1840
                          • Sep 2008

About that girlfriend stuff, I saw some SZ approved guy (wearing what seemed a RO jacket) kissing a fluokid girl with purple Reeboks and turquoise hair-band : I said to myself "Wow, love is really blind".

That was the romantic 3 seconds of my day, I just wanted to share it with you guys.
                          Some stupid thread idea (if not existing already) : Does your girl/boy-friend's style match with yours ?

Comment

• theaddict
                            • Apr 2008

There you go Merz...i NEVER ever saw such a girl...I think this species does not exist in Germany...especially around the really pretty girls...

Originally posted by merz
                            i don't want to retell the story too many times, beardown, but there was exactly one woman i ever saw in layers of LUC/poell/LM. and it so happened that she was probably the most beautiful woman i've ever seen in my entire life. yet for some reason i couldn't bring myself to say anything to her. how lame is that.

probably one of yr wives.
                            Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Oh weh mir
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by merz
                              how is it that i never meet women who look like that ;(

Um, there's no easy way to say this, so I'm just going to have to go ahead and say it, I am... not a girl? Sorry man, I feel your pain. If it makes you feel any better there is absolutely no way you could have known. I've actually never been mistaken for a girl before, merely referred to as one. So this too, in it's own way belongs here in this thread.
                              Originally posted by AVALANCHE
                              is this an example of how not to wear ccp?

Comment

• Classique
                                • Apr 2008

Designing, my personal style...

First Draft

- Rick Owens Leather Jacket
                                - [Generic, Black T-Shirt]
                                - CCP 'Twist Denim'
                                - CCP Boots
                                - Yohji Bag

Receipt $5,510

Reaction = NOTHING.

Second Draft

- Acne Jeans
                                - Dior Home Sneakers [Black]
                                - Banana Republic Cardigan [Basic - Buttonfront]
                                - [Generic White Dress Shirt]

Receipt $350

Reaction = "Wow, for the first time in your life you look handsome!"
                                "Do you have a girlfriend?" And her mother was staring with an "I wanna fuck you!" Look.

Conclusion - I am a sellout. :)

Now, "This above all: to thine own self be true."

*Insert cliché suicide emoticon*

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎