X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • naturalalmonds
    • Sep 2013

Originally posted by ahn View Post
    editing to add as I just remembered that I also had our postman ask if I had changed religions! o_o
    This is my favourite reaction so far from this thread!
    I want to do product, I am a product person, not just clothing but water bottle design - Kanye West

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by zamb View Post
      LOL
      Speaking of vampires, I dont know if any one of you guys here what a show on FX called The Strain a lot of the looks worm by Gabriel Bolivar was done by us. I don't watch it, as i don't really watch TV at all but they producers bought a good bit of stuff from us to use as costume along with some special commissions.....

Brother! I didn't know this! One of my favorite shows! They styled your pieces so goth for the character that I didn't even catch it.
      Congratulations!!!
      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• mononon
        • Sep 2009

^don't want to jump the wagon or distract this thread from its purpose... but... the strain is by far my favorite show of the last 1-2 years - watched every episode, and each gets better - hardly any negative promotion associated.
        calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• deadboy
          • Jul 2013

New favourite. Clerk at the liquor store: "Just so you know, Nevermind is one of my favourite albums of all time, Mr. Cobain."

Comment

• round
            • Aug 2015

I keep getting "blade runner"

Comment

• Kuleshov
              • Jul 2014

"You look like an ISIS fighter"

Comment

• destroymebaby
                • Aug 2012

Yeah, winter as it may be, still not a good time to wear a balaclava in the subway.
                The morning is not enough.

Comment

• hasin1312
                  • Nov 2014

"You can pull that of because you look like a dirty transvestite dad." Regarding guidi double sole backzips... Pretty fucking stupid/ignorant thing to say in the first place, but I'll take all the compliments I can get!

Comment

• Shifts
                    • Jul 2013

"Did you forget to change from the pyjama this morning?" - coworker when we met in the office kitchen today.

Me wearing soooft Forme d'Expression sweater, Lost & Found cotton pants and boots. I might look cuddly, but pyjama? Pffft!

Comment

• avivajx
                      • Dec 2015

There's a old man in my apartment who walks on crutches but wearing RO boots everyday. Actually he's wearing RO from top to bottom. He've really got respected from everyone though.

Comment

• mononon
                        • Sep 2009

^i'd love to see a photo - i feel the older someone gets, the better they look head to toe in rick.
                        calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• Ahimsa
                          Vegan Police
                          • Sep 2011

When you walk into a Dunkin and all the Amish stop what they're doing to stare at you.
                          StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• Cantara
                            • Mar 2015

That time when I walked out of a hotel and the door man said I looked like George Washington. I was wearing a aleksandr manamis coat.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Today a stock boy at Whole Foods asked if my boots are by Ann. I said Rick, and then we chatted avant-garde fashion for a few minutes. I keep telling everyone that the future of fashion will be driven by young black kids - no doubt about it.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• DNHT
                                • Dec 2015

Originally posted by mononon View Post
                                ^i'd love to see a photo - i feel the older someone gets, the better they look head to toe in rick.
                                Weird/unpleasant side effects of being 'older' in top-to-bottom RO:

I picked up my son from his friend's house this evening, and his friend's 5-year-old sister said, 'you like Kylo Ren!'... then proceeded to climb me like a ladder and cling to my chest - smearing a foul-smelling cheese-ish substance all over my Jason cashmere hoody.

I couldn't drive home fast enough to wash the damn thing; can't get the smell out of my nostrils.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎