• Sep 2008

segregated?
    www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• galia
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by swami View Post
      For eg The Big Mosque construction debate of the moment which would not even be entertained in any other Country/City. Ironically most of this debate is politically driven & the Nay sayers are not even Ny'ers

We have met the most beautiful people in every corner of the world for sure but the majority of them migrate to and live in the city we call home.

Comment

• Shucks
        • Aug 2010

I was just very rudely criticized by a cobbler for being picky about what they do to the soles of my shoes but according to him not taking care of the uppers which look "worn and dirty". How could I explain in a way he would understand? In any case, my shoes, my business. I'm switching cobbler...

Comment

• mesko
          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by galia View Post
          being hilarious
          Second!

Comment

• thehouseofdis
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
            I was just very rudely criticized by a cobbler for being picky about what they do to the soles of my shoes but according to him not taking care of the uppers which look "worn and dirty". How could I explain in a way he would understand? In any case, my shoes, my business. I'm switching cobbler...
            I think you need a new cobbler too. My cobbler knew that my shoes were intentionally distressed. They've also commented on the quality of the shoes I bring in, which I guess isn't surprising considering all the Nine West shoes they must see.
            THE HOUSE OF DIS
            embrace the twenty first movement

Comment

• Shucks
              • Aug 2010

yeah, i'm surprised he couldn't see past the style of the shoes and just be happy for my business. also, if you are gonna argue with a customer then you better know what the fuck you are talking about. i'm picking my kicks up on monday and then never going back.

Comment

• Ivans On High
                Banned
                • Oct 2008

Speaking of shoes...

I was at my fiances house discussing wedding plans with her parents. I was wearing my CCP goodyear derbies and her father says to me "I'll tell you what, before the wedding I'll take you shopping and we'll get you some new shoes..."

He had mistaken the scarring for scuff marks and wear. I couldn't help but laugh.

Comment

• Shucks
                  • Aug 2010

^ haha that's priceless. so the choice is between looking cool at the wedding or making your future in-laws happy - good luck with that.

ps. this might be of interest...

Comment

• BSR
                    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Ivans On High View Post
                    Speaking of shoes...

I was at my fiances house discussing wedding plans with her parents. I was wearing my CCP goodyear derbies and her father says to me "I'll tell you what, before the wedding I'll take you shopping and we'll get you some new shoes..."

He had mistaken the scarring for scuff marks and wear. I couldn't help but laugh.
                    A. take him to EM!
                    pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                    Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• timberlakeld
                      • Mar 2010

Speaking of shoes...

Haha..I think you should wear full gear of Lanvin instead of CCP in your wedding...
                      And happy wedding, mate

Comment

• I just remembered a rather cute incident that happened this summer.

I was walking on the street, wearing almost all black and this wide rim hat. A mom and a kid in a stroller were approaching me and as the kid saw me, he turned to his mom and asked "is that a witch?". I think the mom got really embarrassed by the sudden comment and was saying all "no, no" but I couldn't help but smile. I took it as a compliment anyway because witches are actually quite cool.

Comment

• galia
                          • Jun 2009

haha yeah, I got the witch thing to from a colleague's kid. I went along with it obviously and said I would be brewing stew tonight and would she come over. she laughed

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                            A. take him to EM!
                            second! that is priceless.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kuugaia
                              • Feb 2010

Speaking of shoes...

This post really brought a smile to my face.

Comment

• mike
                                • Dec 2006

today some dude said "yo boss, nice blazer"
                                but he sounded like my cousin vinny
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢