X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jak1
    • Dec 2007

New Store ? Alert: Assembly

Not sure if the SZ NY crowd knows about this store on the lower east side. .It has probably been there less than a year and cares many of the brands you all seem to respond to. . and I would normally not post something like this.. but, I went in and was treated great and bought a few things that I am happy with. ..

174 ludlow street

DESIGNERS

Hope
    Endovanera
    Veronique Branquinho
    Raquel Allegra
    Henrik Vibskov
    Chronicles Of Never
    Rachel Comey
    LGR Sunglasses
    You Must Create
    A Detacher
    Risto Bimbiloski
    Stine Goya
    Salvor
    Nom*d
    Von Sono
    Makr
    Harmon
    Complex Geometries
    Paula Bianco
    Cerre
    Dacute
    Giorgio Brato
    Alex B
    Lanyard
    Gemma.H Uomo
    V::Room
    Nuur
  • swami
    • Jul 2008

The store is very nice and the Buyer has great taste. Especially in Vintage and local no-name designers. Did you see the shredded deep V tees ?

Comment

• jak1
      • Dec 2007

yup

Originally posted by swami View Post
      The store is very nice and the Buyer has great taste. Especially in Vintage and local no-name designers. Did you see the shredded deep V tees ?
      yup saw those.. and tons of great basics.. and amazing vintage shoes.. 1 pair even treated with white paint look just like those exclusive augustas at atelier.. and there is a super friendly no-attitude vibe there. . also, their prices are slightly more recession friendly than some of the other boutiques and this makes me happy at the moment. .

-JAK

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

Seems like a cool little store, used to be in this area regularly, but havent been in a long time...................must pay the area a visit.....

thanks for sharing.
        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎