Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • seenmy
    • May 2009

you will probably be ok,I own reversables from that season in large and they fit me quite nice,a medium probably gave me a more 'runway' fit. I still wish I owed the brooks bro one missed it at both dsm and liberty in sale,really dose depend on how you want it to look,and i guess which way around you want to wear it?I always wear it reversed with blazer on inside

Comment

• huckleberry
      • Jul 2009

Thanks, some how I thought you'd be the one giving advice! Havent seen you in so much Junya recently, whats going on? Yer I will probably be looking to reverse it most of the time which I would imagine would give a slimmer fit anyway. Thanks for the advice might risk it and get it.

Comment

• david s
        • Jul 2010

Was wondering if anyone has experience with the Julius leathers but in pants?

Thinking about the lamb leather that are on ebay.

I find with Julius it totally depends on the pant, it can be either a 2 or 3. Don't want to drop $1700 on the pants in size 3 if they would be too big.

I usually wear a size 48 European or 31/32 inches american.

thx
        It's absolutely Hedious!
        shy poser

Comment

• awlouie
          • Sep 2007

It's a slim pant but I think it'll fit...you may want to get measurements.
          "Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
          -Bruce Lee

Comment

• jamesd
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Zenith View Post
            Has anyone tried on the oiled calfskin intarsia from AW10? I dont have anywhere to try it on and intarasia from different seasons have varied wildly in terms of fit.

As usual, sizing is all over the place -- it's really hard to buy without trying on.

For the Intarsia, I am a regular 48 and the medium was a snug fit over a tshirt. Didn't try on the Molino. For the shearling and mutant lab coat, I needed an XS.

Comment

• david s
              • Jul 2010

Cool thanks for the feedback.

Got the measurements, think it might be slightly too big, maybe a belt though would work with it. I think for the new season they have a similar version but it is a slim cargo pant.
              It's absolutely Hedious!
              shy poser

Comment

• seenmy
                • May 2009

Originally posted by huckleberry View Post
                Thanks, some how I thought you'd be the one giving advice! Havent seen you in so much Junya recently, whats going on? Yer I will probably be looking to reverse it most of the time which I would imagine would give a slimmer fit anyway. Thanks for the advice might risk it and get it.
                I still wear junya pretty much everyday, its my day to day wear teamed with visvim, I just wear it in a very pedestrian way most days so it dosent seem to relevant to post,

Comment

• Zenith
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by jamesd View Post
                  As usual, sizing is all over the place -- it's really hard to buy without trying on.

For the Intarsia, I am a regular 48 and the medium was a snug fit over a tshirt. Didn't try on the Molino. For the shearling and mutant lab coat, I needed an XS.
                  Thanks for the info, really valuable especially since I was deciding between the origami bi-coat and the mutant...guess that makes things a bit easier.

I managed to try on the intarisia in lamb in XS. Fits like a 46. Going to have to look for the oiled calf and origami this season.

Comment

• couturehomme
                    • Oct 2008

how do helmut lang tees fit?

my bro in london said he bought me a couple tees but i'm not familiar with helmut lang sizing and fit...

i want to know if to tell him to return them if the sizing is not good BEFORE he ships them to me..

thanks in advance...

Comment

• Vikeid
                      • Feb 2009

im going to buy a womens ann tank. its available in 38 and 40, which should i go for if im an xxs/xs in mens? thanks!

Comment

• Antidote
                        • Apr 2009

Can someone help me with Damir Doma Sizing?
                        I want to buy the Jersey hoddy, I have the one from SILENT in Large but it is a little bit to big. So are the sizing similar? Should I go for a 48 in DD Hoddy?

Comment

• endersgame
                          • Aug 2009

what's the sizing like on ccp drip-rubber sneakers?

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                            • Oct 2009

/\
                            Everybody says to size one up but I'd say go for your normal CCP size. I am a 7 in all my derbies and boots and my GROIL dipped sneakers fit me spot on in a 7.
                            "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• treasurehoard
                              • Dec 2009

Originally posted by david s View Post
                              Was wondering if anyone has experience with the Julius leathers but in pants?

Thinking about the lamb leather that are on ebay.

I find with Julius it totally depends on the pant, it can be either a 2 or 3. Don't want to drop $1700 on the pants in size 3 if they would be too big.

I usually wear a size 48 European or 31/32 inches american.

thx
                              H. Lorenzo has a pair of those @ half off right now. Not sure what the size is though.

Comment

• timberlakeld
                                • Mar 2010

Anyone bought Marni blazer before. Not sure about the sizing. Im a true 46, Im wondering whether Marni will fit true to size or one size smaller? What size should I buy for Marni Blazer, anyone can help? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎