X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nikov
    • Nov 2008

CCP Derbies

What is the general consensus regarding sizing on recent CCP derbies? I always thought that a size 43 or US10 would need a CCP size 8, but I am being advised by Darklands that I may need a CCP size 9, instead. Any help is appreciated.

Comment

• sshum88
      • Dec 2007

Here's the measurements that I received from an Ebay vendor about their size 9s, but best to ask Darklands for measurements on the ones that they have.

Outsole 32 cm, insole 30cm

- modelookelite
      Originally posted by eat me
      If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• eton97
        • Dec 2008

CCP Derbies

I take a UK size 9/Eur43 in most shoes like Augusta and MA+ so I ordered the size 8 CCP derbies for this season - they measured about 31.5 cm from toe to heel.....had to return them because they were just too big.....instead got the size 7 (outsole 31cm - the same as my augusta size 9 boots!) And they fit perfectly!
        you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

an 8 being too small for a true 43 sounds strange. I wear a 42 in most shoes, for example m.a+ and an 8 in the 2009 derbies fits spot on for me.
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Nikov
            • Nov 2008

thanks for the sizing help guys. it kind of confirms what I thought originally. I would need a size CCP size 8.

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

if your feet are not super wide, the 8 might work. if I was a 43, I'd imagine needing the 9 as they narrow up quite a bit towards the tip.
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Johngd
                • Feb 2009

Im a size 40-40,5. Im looking for a pair of augustas for fall/winter. Can only find a size 7 (eu 41) in that model im looking for (z7 cordovan). So my question is will they be too big? i guess augusta boots is pretty big in sizing

Comment

• eckblk
                  • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Johngd View Post
                  Im a size 40-40,5. Im looking for a pair of augustas for fall/winter. Can only find a size 7 (eu 41) in that model im looking for (z7 cordovan). So my question is will they be too big? i guess augusta boots is pretty big in sizing
                  That model ran big, as did the hot black Z5 model.

I just pm'ed you
                  Last edited by eckblk; 08-16-2010, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• eton97
                    • Dec 2008

All a bit strange this season......I am a size 9 in augusta (which come in around 31cm from heel to toe) and 43 in ma+ and I had to send back my size 8's CCP's coz they were way too big. Literally fell off the back of my feet. The size 7 fit me almost perfectly (again measured 31cm). Maybe a tad tight, but after 2 times stretched to perfection!? (Maybe the size 8 which I sent back and size 7 which I kept, which were from the same shop, were uniquely large pairs)

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                    an 8 being too small for a true 43 sounds strange. I wear a 42 in most shoes, for example m.a+ and an 8 in the 2009 derbies fits spot on for me.

Comment

• Shucks
                      • Aug 2010

zenith, ardeete, ivans - thanks, just got those ann d sneaks in 42 and they fit perfect.

Comment

• Liquid
                        • Jul 2009

In dire need of some viridi-anne shoe sizing guidance.

What's the max a size 4 viridi-anne boot/sneaker would accommodate? Is 45 too big? I can fit into a oversized julius 3 combat boot, but those are really oversized.
                        Clothes make the man. Naked people have little to no influence on society. -MT

Comment

• eton97
                          • Dec 2008

Werkstatt Muenchen - sizing?

Can anybody help with the sizing of Werkstatt Muenchen rings.
                          I've been considering a purchase, but have to do this online as I can't find anywhere in london that stocks them.
                          Could any owners please let me know the circumference, model and size (s/m/l) of their Werkstatt Muenchen rings so I can compare to my current rings?

Comment

• graydot
                            • Aug 2009

@eton inside diameter might be more useful in terms of comparing to rings you own. i have a WM Small stamped wound ring that has an inside diameter of about 18mm.

also, can someone help me with the sizing of the guidi classic full-zip bag. if i'm looking for a weekend bag, should i go with the Large or Medium? it needs to be able to accommodate a substantial amount of product (weekend worth of clothes, pair of shoes, dopp kit), but small enough to work as a carry-on. unfortunately, i have never been able to compare them in person.

Comment

• eton97
                              • Dec 2008

Sorry - meant diameter

Originally posted by eton97 View Post
                              Can anybody help with the sizing of Werkstatt Muenchen rings.
                              Could any owners please let me know the circumference, model and size (s/m/l) of their Werkstatt rings

Comment

• BSR
                                • Aug 2008

does anyone know the true measurements for Julius 317pam9 jeans? japanese website contradict each other, some say the waist is 76cm, other that it's 81cm...
                                pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                                Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎