Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • magic
    • Feb 2009

from the pics of oki-ni i dont see theres any adjustable details. but you might want send them an email for the best answer.
    Focusing on object details

Comment

• bestial
      • Jun 2008

Isn't that picture pretty peculiar?

Comment

• oncebornyoucanthide
        Banned
        • Apr 2009

I did, and they answered it hasn't

but

i have a pair of BBS, and they have belt loops and an inner leather lace all around the waist that can be used to adjust the size

Originally posted by magic View Post
        from the pics of oki-ni i dont see theres any adjustable details. but you might want send them an email for the best answer.

Comment

• Marko
          • Jul 2009

I cannot be sure because I do not have that particular pair, but none of my bbs pants from this season have the inner adjustable belt like last seasons do.

Comment

• upsilonkng
            • May 2010

does anyone know if there's a difference between the sizing of the Julius Jut Neck? between 09 w/ the 2 little zippers on the left side and the 08 w/ the 2 huge zippers? I'm a 46 and it seems the 08 w/ huge zippers could and should fit me in a size 1 but I know people have always said the jut neck in a size 1 from 09 runs small and are only for true 44's. Can someone confirm this? thanks so much I might get one this week and I'd love to know before dropping what is essentially a lot of money for me.
            Last edited by upsilonkng; 09-16-2010, 05:53 AM.

Comment

• eckblk
              • Mar 2010

Does anybody have any experience with WJK sizing? I was thinking of proxying in this jacket but, the measurements for the L seem really slim.
              (I'm a true M/38r)

Comment

• move_ment
                • Feb 2009

^never seen so many blatant rip-offs in my life. belongs in WTF.

Comment

• cjbreed
                  • Feb 2009

so has anyone tried this bad boy on yet? how does it fit? size up? size down? how thick is it? whats the word....

dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• BeauIXI
                    • Nov 2008

Sorry boys...

Originally posted by BeauIXI View Post
                    Hey guys... Just wondering what the ideal pit to pit size differential ought to be for a CCP leather jacket? The horse jacket, in particular? My chest is around 40". Should the jacket be about 42.5" pit to pit, to allow for knits and things? Thanks in advance, it's a very deciding moment for me..
                    Originally posted by philip nod
                    somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• eton97
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                      so has anyone tried this bad boy on yet? how does it fit? size up? size down? how thick is it? whats the word....
                      I tried this on in the petrol blue colour in a size 48, and i am standard sz48 in everything....it was pretty snug, but ultimately true to size considering it will stretch over time....

Thick....it was like a kevlar suit! I felt like i was wearing body armour...thank god for the pleated arm joints..

Like most of the aviators its quite short in the body, and the hood annoyed me because it made me look like a scuba diver.....but overall, if you like the fit of the aviator and can get over the hood, its an incredible piece and no doubt a jacket I will be hunting for in 2yrs when i realise all i want is that jacket....
                      you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• cjbreed
                        • Feb 2009

i fluctuate 52 to 54 in m.a+. i don't see any 54s out there. u think 52 will work?
                        dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• diorowen
                          • Aug 2010

hi, I need help with julius boots sizing..
                          I'm practically 43 in all shoes, and 42 in common projects/ 9,5 us size..
                          what size should I get? 1 or 2?..coz they run in japanese size, so I thought I need to ask them who have ever tried before..just scarred that 1 will be too small, or 2 will be too big..
                          thanks in advance guys!
                          still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                            • Mar 2007

Wire.artist - This is a guide for the Devoa boots. I believe I tried a size 42 sample during their collection exhibition, and it was a tad large on me...I'm a 41.5/42.

41(25-25.5)
                            42(26-26.5)
                            43(27-27.5)

-------------------------------

Diorowen - I'm pretty certain size 1 will be too small for you. You should consider a 2 or 3, likely a 3 imo.

Comment

• Somnus
                              • Sep 2010

diorowen, I am also a 43 in just about every shoe and a Size 3 in Julius fits me well (just bought the f/w 2010 skinny boots).

Comment

• shah
                                • Jul 2009

Julius FW09/10 wrap cardigan
                                how does sizing run, i can get a size 2 but i don't know if it will fit me (lengthwise i'm sure it's fine)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎