Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eye
    • Jan 2010

I guess he says this because 32 inches makes 81cm. But sz32 usually equals to 83-84cm on waist size in most brands, which makes an italian 48 to 50, whereas 80-81cm makes a sz29-30 / 46 from what i know.
    WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• Lane
      • Aug 2010

Oh, that makes sense now. haha, so I guess when brands list something as size 30 it isn't always 30 inches, lol. btw, what would a 76cm pair be sized as?

thank you so much, I guess I'll bid on this lovely pair of denim since it will fit me fine.

Comment

• stretcheroo
        • Nov 2009

I asked about some waist sizes for Julius denim and was told the size 3 has a 95 cm waist and size 4 has 100 cm. There's no way that can be right is there?

Comment

• Eye
          • Jan 2010

Definitely not. I used to own 2 sz1, which makes 40-41cm waist (39cm when they are new, but they stretch), and a sz2 which was 42cm waist. I also saw a sz3 on sufu which were 45cm.

Comment

• stretcheroo
            • Nov 2009

okay, thanks. I think they may be off by 10, i.e., the size 3 are 85 and size 4 are 90.

Comment

• sargon97
              • Jan 2009

Not sure how typical they are but my AW09 Julius are 19" across (after some wear). Temped to order another pair from Seven...

Comment

• chomeo
                • Mar 2010

this will probably get deleted soon. but there's a separate thread with lots of good info on Guidi in this forum. go down a few threads and you'll find it. post there and good luck!

Comment

• stretcheroo
                  • Nov 2009

Sargon -- sent you a pm.

Another question: Anyone have experience with comme des garcon's button down shirts -- does an XL fit like a real XL or more like a designer, i.e., RO XL -- which in my view is a lot closer to a medium than an XL but that's for another thread I suppose.

Comment

• Shucks
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
                    I have a ? about the RO combat boots.. I'm a 42 in most shoes sz 9 in athletic shoes and I got an 08 RO Combat boots in a 43 and not only were they too big, they were way too big, like my ankles were too small and really my whole foot and leg.. It felt like a snow boot or something? looked terrible so I sent them back. Is there a huge difference between the years as I'm looking at some 07 ones and they look much thinner to me? am I crazy? or is that they way they all fit?
                    i'm a 42 and all the RO footwear i own seems true to size. the only thing i noticed with rick boots is that they seem to be a little tight over top of the foot for me, but i think i may have quite a 'high' foot.

as it happens i'm selling a spare pair of 42 combats from fw09... pm me if interested.

Comment

• miserableman
                      • Dec 2009

Are current Ann D boots the same sizing as the sneakers?

I just fit into the sneakers, not sure whether to go same size or up for boots.

Comment

• stretcheroo
                        • Nov 2009

Originally posted by stretcheroo View Post

Another question: Anyone have experience with comme des garcon's button down shirts -- does an XL fit like a real XL or more like a designer, i.e., RO XL -- which in my view is a lot closer to a medium than an XL but that's for another thread I suppose.
                        Come on -- anyone? I thought there was a strong CDG contingent here?

Comment

• Eye
                          • Jan 2010

My brother has a szS that fits tts. Grey one with dark-grey panel.

Comment

• Lane
                            • Aug 2010

Length of about 76cm to about 77cm rise to about waist width of about 21cm to about 27cm Thigh 12cm Hem
                            Can someone make sense of these measurements in a description for a particular item. I'm a size 30 waist, but this is confusing. Never measured myself before so I'm confused.

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

the word order is messed up due to a translator, but the waist measurement is either 76cm or 77cm around.

sounds like a size 28 maybe?
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Lane
                                • Aug 2010

Says size 1 in the original auction so I think it would fit a 30 fine? No experience with julius pants.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎