X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

the grey jacket at Darklands for example, I couldn't move my arms anywhere in the size 50, whereas the OD cotton from the same season fits me perfectly, in the same size.. strange
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• cjbreed
      • Feb 2009

well in keeping with the theme here i'll take this question a bit further. how should one interpret the measurements for ccp jackets, coats, etc? in other words, due to the strict and precise nature of ccp's tailoring, is it possible that a jacket can fit larger than the measurements suggest?

i'll use myself as an example. in my non-ccp related experience, one jacket by one designer may be a 54 with a 22" chest and one by another designer may be a 52 with a 21" chest and the 54 feels tighter and more restricting than the 52. so the actual fit of a garment can depend on how it is cut. measurements are not the whole story. but they are certainly at the very least, a good guide. it is conceivable that as long as the measurement is large enough to encompass your actual body measurement, it could fit.

so, if i have been provided measurements for a ccp jacket that seem small in comparison to my typical jackets, is it indeed possible that the jacket will fit spot on despite what the measurements would lead me to believe? and is that, in fact, how it was intended? to be precise?

i've gotten a bit of info from at least one wise individual on this but i'd like to hear the experience of other ccp wearers...
      dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• diorowen
        • Aug 2010

anyone ever feel nicholo ceruchi berrini boots?
        this one to be exact.

I read it on the other forum it said, it fit bigger, size 41 can fit 42-43. so would the size 41 fit my 9,5 us feet?
        just double checking :).
        thanks a lot!
        still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• bestial
          • Jun 2008

Diesel suit related - I'm a 46/48 in most stuff, due to wide shoulders, but the XXX Nicht suit in 46 was too big on me, bulged out like crazy in the chest. The shoulders did fit perfect, though. No trouble at all moving in it.

Comment

• cjbreed
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by bestial View Post
            Diesel suit related - I'm a 46/48 in most stuff, due to wide shoulders, but the XXX Nicht suit in 46 was too big on me, bulged out like crazy in the chest. The shoulders did fit perfect, though. No trouble at all moving in it.

thanks bestial.

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
            well in keeping with the theme here i'll take this question a bit further. how should one interpret the measurements for ccp jackets, coats, etc? in other words, due to the strict and precise nature of ccp's tailoring, is it possible that a jacket can fit larger than the measurements suggest??......i've gotten a bit of info from at least one wise individual on this but i'd like to hear the experience of other ccp wearers...
            what is the experience for others with ccp leather? specifically regarding the measurements please...

thanks!
            dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• kunk75
              Banned
              • May 2008

Ccp 52 doesn't allow me any movement and 54 is too big almost.

Comment

• premierminister
                • Jul 2008

I am thinking about the CCP tornado boots in size 10.

How do they run? I'm a 43,5 in Rick Owens trainers, 43,5 in AD hightops, 43 in Rick Owens Combats, in most other shoes 43,5-44.

My forefoot is quite "wide" (that's a problem with some shoes that have a slim front part).

Thanks

Comment

• xeraphim
                  • Nov 2008

RO

just wondering if anyone has tried the skeleton blazer in XS by any chance? i got to try it in S and while it fits alright i'm not sure if XS would be a better fit (usually a size 44).

Comment

• couturehomme
                    • Oct 2008

bbs boots

true to size, bigger or smaller?
                    i'm a 44.5 and really want to kop a bbs boots, but closest size available is 44

Comment

• sam_tem
                      • Apr 2007

cloak - f/w 04 flight jacket - wool

alright, with the recent posting in good finds i'll help Cloak take over this forum for a short bit today.

Do the wool versions of the 04 flight jacket fit true to size (or comparable to the leather at least) or do they fit smaller?

Comment

• sshum88
                        • Dec 2007

CCP Double Buckle Belt

For those of you who have this belt...with the way this belt works, should you size up 1? And what size waist does a 48 normally fit?
                        Originally posted by eat me
                        If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• Ivans On High
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2008

How does the MMM biker leather fit (the one on antonioli)?

Originally posted by premierminister View Post
                          I am thinking about the CCP tornado boots in size 10.

How do they run? I'm a 43,5 in Rick Owens trainers, 43,5 in AD hightops, 43 in Rick Owens Combats, in most other shoes 43,5-44.

My forefoot is quite "wide" (that's a problem with some shoes that have a slim front part).

Thanks
                          I think the 10 will be too big for you. I am a 44 in all the shoes you posted above, but find the size 10 in CCP tornados too big.

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by sshum88 View Post
                            For those of you who have this belt...with the way this belt works, should you size up 1? And what size waist does a 48 normally fit?
                            I am a 46 in all CCP or LUC or ma+ pants and last seasons double buckle belt fits me perfectly in a 48.
                            Also it looks best with some extra length imo.
                            "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• Peasant
                              • Jul 2009

Interested in picking up an m.a+ shirt with these measurements: shoulders approx. 48cm (raglan) and chest 47cm. Anyone have an odd fit like this? Would this fit a TTS 46? Or too small? I have nothing similar to compare these measurements to.

Comment

• Diss
                                • Sep 2008

Viridi Anne Drape Coat

can any owners of this coat give shoulder measurements. pref in size 1 and 2? I cant seem to find measurements for it online.

*coat in the middle
                                Last edited by Diss; 11-21-2010, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎